My friend is hacked

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

My friend is hacked

Postby ziomke » 1 March 2019, 18:45

Hey everyone.. let's start from beginning.. so we had a clan - R!OT, everything was alright we were chatting but suddenly my friend superior aka quartz ace has been hacked, he said that on discord private messages... his discord and PB2 account, but hacker changed his password but didn't changed the email address... idk how superior did it but he regained his accounts somehow.
Everything was alright again but superior's PB2 account has been hacked again, now when he tried to login into multiplayer, the login was 'incorrect' - http://prntscr.com/mry411
We can't help him and we don't know what to do. Please help us if you can... :(

Btw i noticed he isn't online on discord from that event

Superior's PB2 account: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac ... id=1682265

http://plazmaburst2.com/images/professor.png
ziomke
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: My friend is hacked

Postby Fellow » 2 March 2019, 07:31

File a complaint against him.

1. Go to his account.
2. Click on the Report button at the bottom where Private message
3. Describe the situation and the problem and send a complaint. Moderators will consider it
No pain, no gain! Always aim for the purpose!

Fellow
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Jason Eden » 2 March 2019, 08:54

Fellow wrote:File a complaint against him.

1. Go to his account.
2. Click on the Report button at the bottom where Private message
3. Describe the situation and the problem and send a complaint. Moderators will consider it

I don't think Staffs check those reports. They don't even check the forum reports often. They are pretty inactive if you ask me. You should probably find another way to contact them. Maybe through Discord?
Jason Eden
Falkok [250]

Postby Eric Gurt » 2 March 2019, 19:51

Account protection is enabled and players' IP does not match one at which his account protection was locked at.

This is something that should not be enabled in case of dynamic IP address. Most probably this was the reason of website locking your friend out of his account. This "Account protection" turns off automatically in few days (7 in his case) if user haven't entered his account, but turns back on again whenever he is able to specify correct account password.

Other than that I don't see any unusual activity on your friends' account. Your friend has "strict" account protection right now.
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
After our work is never over.
Eric Gurt
PB2 Developer

Return to General Discussion