Do you still play this game?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Do you still play PeeBeeTew?

Yes.
35%
Sometimes.
46%
No.
20%

Total votes : 46

Re: Do you still play this game?

Postby Jason Eden » 2 February 2019, 13:30

If you don't like PB2, then just stop posting on the forum, stop playing this game, stop sitting in the chat. There is no need to post topics like this. If you want to leave this game then just do it alone. Don't try to convince others to do the same thing you want to do. Forcing other players to leave with you just so you would not feel alone in your decision is one of the most egoistic things you can do before leaving.

In 2011 PB2 was almost the same as now, and nobody was complaining about its problems back then because it was a new, innovative and entertaining game. 8 years later the remainings of its community got so bored that they just started to wipe their feet on every little thing they see. This is ridiculous. You ignore problems for 8 years and then just start yelling about them at every single corner because of boredom. If you're bored then just, for the love of God, leave PB2 forever. Nobody will miss you.
Jason Eden
Falkok [250]

Postby darkstar 1 » 2 February 2019, 13:44

I've been pretty inactive on pb2 lately, I've only played maps if somebody asked for it or when I tried something in the level editor.

Jason Eden wrote:If you don't like PB2, then just stop posting on the forum, stop playing this game, stop sitting in the chat. There is no need to post topics like this. If you want to leave this game then just do it alone. Don't try to convince others to do the same thing you want to do. Forcing other players to leave with you just so you would not feel alone in your decision is one of the most egoistic things you can do before leaving.

In 2011 PB2 was almost the same as now, and nobody was complaining about its problems back then because it was a new, innovative and entertaining game. 8 years later the remainings of its community got so bored that they just started to wipe their feet on every little thing they see. This is ridiculous. You ignore problems for 8 years and then just start yelling about them at every single corner because of boredom. If you're bored then just, for the love of God, leave PB2 forever. Nobody will miss you.

Where exactly did he state that he doesn't like pb2?

darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Postby Lance Ryder Wilson » 2 February 2019, 14:27

I come here from time to time. I mostly spend my time in making maps.

Lance Ryder Wilson
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Ayano » 2 February 2019, 14:32

I actually still play the game from time to time to relieve my boredom. I usually end up just trolling in matches to entertain myself.
Ayano
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby DanilKravch » 2 February 2019, 16:51

Sometimes...

I just trying be active in PB2 (being in Chat, playing or trying make map).

PB2 will be in my heart like best flash game ever
DanilKravch
Recruit

Postby Green Eyed Demon » 3 February 2019, 02:37

Jason Eden wrote:If you don't like PB2, then just stop posting on the forum, stop playing this game, stop sitting in the chat. There is no need to post topics like this. If you want to leave this game then just do it alone. Don't try to convince others to do the same thing you want to do. Forcing other players to leave with you just so you would not feel alone in your decision is one of the most egoistic things you can do before leaving.

Yikes
You said you need a timeout so go take a break from the internet, you need it pal.
-
No, I don't. I'm willing to give 2.5 a chance when it comes out but I'm mostly just curious about the map editor.
Spoiler: Show More
Green Eyed Demon
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby the-reverse-flash » 3 February 2019, 17:48

Some1 must have made you butthurt, but no I don't play pb2 that much until PB2.5 comes out.

the-reverse-flash

Postby Z7XFire » 3 February 2019, 20:22

This game can still be great fun if you have a few friends willing to play with you. However, that poses another problem itself...

I honestly find it rather surprising how much dedication is still being put towards what started off as a small flash game, such as the fan-art and the variety of custom maps for others to (hopefully) enjoy. As for me, I try to be relatively active within the community, and I'll keep playing as long as the regular 100 or so people on multiplayer don't give up on the game.
Z7XFire

Postby Zufix » 21 February 2019, 21:53

I've been playing since almost the games birth, and I've seen so many people come and go that I really still miss, but even after all this time I still sometimes go on but I don't play multiplayer that much, only to mess around if any of my friends is on or even try and make new ones. I do mostly spend my time in the map editor and making maps for me and other people and, of course, waiting for PB2.5 as other people are aswell. I make maps because I think its really fun testing them out. I mostly just make maps that are never published just to entertain myself. But I do have a few maps I've made for other people to enjoy and for some to even get approved. I think this game is still enjoyable. If only more people played it just like the old times. I remember joining clans and getting on xat (anybody remember that? I used to use it to talk to friends and members of any clan I'm a member of) and just have fun with those people. Good times. Hopefully PB2.5 will come out soon and provide the same fun my younger self experienced long ago.
Zufix
Recruit

Postby cuky » 22 February 2019, 03:25

I don't play this game anymore.
cuky
Recruit

Postby chaos dragon » 24 February 2019, 14:38

I have played this game since 2011 when PB2 wasnt so big back then. and I have changed alot im glad that this game still updates that is the reason why I came back but sadly the game is dying but pb 2.5 will be awesome and it might get popular.
See you in a decade.
chaos dragon
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby boom5 » 3 March 2019, 09:15

I'm still playing. I will never stop. I'm even modding the game.
“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.” - Patrick Henry
boom5
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Kostadin 8 » 10 March 2019, 21:50

No, i hate this game, the concept is good but it was executed poorly, but i'm still looking forward to 2.5 and from all these 3 years of screenshots it does look really promising to say the least
Kostadin 8
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby ustopable » 17 March 2019, 17:06

Not really but I get interested in map making and leave it undeveloped for months only to return and can’t remember the Trigger patterns
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby Oriental » 17 March 2019, 20:27

dO yOu sTiLL plAy tHis gAmE?
no.
Oriental
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby s963406 » 20 March 2019, 04:43

Well, sometimes I still play this game when I am in school, where my own laptop won't allow me to play other game on Steam, PB2 is able to play in anytime as long as have a good internet connection. It's can last until 2020, when all browsers stopped support flash player

s963406

Postby Tortoise » 27 March 2019, 15:04

I've actually been replaying this on hard difficulty recently. Enemies instantly know where you are and just bum rush you the first available opportunity, so thats fun if I don't die too quickly.
https://youtu.be/0c1u5zspRzA
Tortoise
Android T-01187 [200]

Return to General Discussion