Destroyed Corvette and its still attacking u

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Destroyed Corvette and its still attacking u

Postby chaos dragon » 31 January 2019, 17:02

So to do this glitch your name must be -root- and go to the level 41 and say friends
after that, destroy the corvette and heal the pilot there and say DM
and a destroyed corvette will shoot you, i wanted to screenshot it but its so hard but try it!.
See you in a decade.
chaos dragon
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: Destroyed Corvette and its still attacking u

Postby Druddigon » 31 January 2019, 17:54

Uh, this should be in Bug Reporting, not in Around the Campfire...

EDIT: Managed to get a snip of it in action, kinda. I used "very slow" and "god 1" to help with getting a good image.

https://prnt.sc/meunji
Druddigon
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby generaltahsin » 31 January 2019, 18:16

Druddigon wrote:Uh, this should be in Bug Reporting, not in Around the Campfire...

No? This should be in General Discussion because he isn't reporting a bug, he literally wants us to try this bug just for fun.

Also I don't actually care about this being in here because "Around the Campfire" sounds 100% better than "General Discussions".

One of the reasons to that is the "General" part. Now, if it was only "Discussions", it would be very cool and attractive name but it is "General Discussions".

Now I know, you will probably say "But your name has 'general' too, you tardunio with an avatar from a manga with no anime."

First, anime bad.
Second, I hate my name, I wish I could change it to "Kumpir", my name sucks, so you are right.

So don't forget: We live in a society and my nickname sucks.
generaltahsin
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby eru_ » 3 February 2019, 16:24

This bug doesn't request fixing
eru_
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Rene5 » 15 February 2019, 07:36

That's actually kind of cool. I kind of want to try that out now since I want to try to find different glitches to try out and fulfil my entertainment of "breaking the game" or something.
generaltahsin wrote:
Druddigon wrote:Uh, this should be in Bug Reporting, not in Around the Campfire...

No? This should be in General Discussion because he isn't reporting a bug, he literally wants us to try this bug just for fun.

Also I don't actually care about this being in here because "Around the Campfire" sounds 100% better than "General Discussions".

One of the reasons to that is the "General" part. Now, if it was only "Discussions", it would be very cool and attractive name but it is "General Discussions".

Now I know, you will probably say "But your name has 'general' too, you tardunio with an avatar from a manga with no anime."

First, anime bad.
Second, I hate my name, I wish I could change it to "Kumpir", my name sucks, so you are right.

So don't forget: We live in a society and my nickname sucks.

Um, okay. Perhaps the name and the anime was a bit extra but that's cool?
Rene5

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 10 March 2019, 18:02

Topic moved to the right section
Ontopic
This is a very old bug (not very sure if its a bug since you use cheats)
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Return to General Discussion