Thank you Eric Gurt

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Thank you Eric Gurt

Postby FilipBabic5 » 10 September 2018, 15:08

Thank you for the amazing game. I played this game since I was a child. I love the game and the soundtrack is amazing.

I cannot wait for new improvements that are being added to this game. I like this and I support this game very much. It means a lot to me. :D
FilipBabic5

Re: Thank you Eric Gurt

Postby eru_ » 10 September 2018, 21:06

I also love and respect this dude he is such an awesome genuis creating a simple small game witch is the half of my heart
eru_
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby phsc » 10 September 2018, 21:38

FilipBabic5 wrote:soundtrack is amazing.

phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby superfrank1004 » 11 September 2018, 15:35

phsc wrote:

Good game.

superfrank1004
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby exiler » 11 September 2018, 21:25

phsc wrote:

PHSC

I occasionally view the forums just as a little mind stimulation in-between games, and often find your unnecessary replies to a topic. Most times that I read your comments, they are insulting, uncalled-for remarks that add absolutely nothing to a topic. And, if someone actually replies with authenticity, it might be misconstrued as sarcasm because of a person's past actions. However, if all you will do is come to the forums and state your opinion, that is fine. There is nothing wrong with putting your opinion out for people to view and respond.

But, when your opinion is just plastered onto a topic like a flesh-eating bacterium, without any suggestion of good will or friendly contest, that is not only frustrating to someone who occasionally makes his own topic thread on the forums, but it is subtracting from the overall humour of the forums. The mood of the forums goes hand-in-hand with the mood of the topics and their replies.

Your comments almost never have any constructive criticism. By this I am not talking about feedback which is holding the original topic in good light, but criticism which can be understood as something other than blatant insult and can be used by the topic creator to either help him answer a question he has or get him to think about something in a different way.

TL;DR:
Your comments are usually unnecessary and I think that you should give more constructive responses.

exiler
Recruit

Postby phsc » 11 September 2018, 21:38

exiler wrote:
phsc wrote:

PHSC

I occasionally view the forums just as a little mind stimulation in-between games, and often find your unnecessary replies to a topic. Most times that I read your comments, they are insulting, uncalled-for remarks that add absolutely nothing to a topic. And, if someone actually replies with authenticity, it might be misconstrued as sarcasm because of a person's past actions. However, if all you will do is come to the forums and state your opinion, that is fine. There is nothing wrong with putting your opinion out for people to view and respond.

But, when your opinion is just plastered onto a topic like a flesh-eating bacterium, without any suggestion of good will or friendly contest, that is not only frustrating to someone who occasionally makes his own topic thread on the forums, but it is subtracting from the overall humour of the forums. The mood of the forums goes hand-in-hand with the mood of the topics and their replies.

Your comments almost never have any constructive criticism. By this I am not talking about feedback which is holding the original topic in good light, but criticism which can be understood as something other than blatant insult and can be used by the topic creator to either help him answer a question he has or get him to think about something in a different way.

TL;DR:
Your comments are usually unnecessary and I think that you should give more constructive responses.

dude holy shit did i just read this
this is now going to be my forum sig, holy shit, thanks

well, first of all, this forum is boring and i use sarcasm as a form of making it worth reading, making it fun, pretty generic, not to prove my argument right as i often dont have a argument and i dont use it to prove my actual arguments as its just a falacy and not an actual argument

anyway, my comments generate discussion, and that is the most a comment can add to a topic other than maybe a way to fix a problem, but some times i do both, like in erus case
but that is kinda true, i often troll people, meh, i kinda stopped doing that lately
and i often say my opinion as i did with this soundtrack thing

and now what are you talking about? eh, pb2 doesnt have an actual soundtrack, its just some random dubstep from like 200 years ago, this added up to the discussion and actually made it kinda funny, but you prob cant even understand that and this is not trying to offend you or smth just saying what i think might have happened but i can be wrong and missing a point here
but i have good and friendly suggestions many times, in the fanart section, as an example, ditzy made a cool android, i would like him to paint it blakc into another version cuz it would look really great, he didnt do it but it was a friendly and good suggestion! but look, theres nothing to add to this, its just a guy saying he likes a game, most people here do, big deal right?

and my comments almost always are constructive, see, this time theres nothing to say about it, its pretty obvious, but back when hikarikaze was posting weapons n shit, i was saying "the lines are too thick" and it was constructive, hikarikaze didnt agree kinda ok, then i posted some stuff and guess what, a few critics from the same person, and again they were kinda ok and viable but theres a magic thing called opinion
but yeah theres no way you can be constructive with someone who wont actually use what youre saying cuz he doesnt want to or doesnt understand or when theres nothing to say, the first example being MLG COOL DOMINIK's posts and the second being also MLG COOL DOMINIK's posts and also this!

but please my master, tell me, how can i be constructive here
also tldr:
PB2 DOESNT HAVE AN ACTUAL SOUNDTRACK AND THE FEW SONGS THAT PLAY WHILE YOURE DOING RANDOM THINGS ARE EITHER GENERIC BEATS WHICH I DONT CONSIDER MUSIC (see my post in idominos music thing) AND THE OTHER ONES ARE JUST OLD DUBSTEP WHICH ARE JUST GENERIC
ok?

also btw
EDIT: you went 100% offtopic, not adding anything to this thread too, at least i explained what i was meaning with THE SOUNDTRACK IS AMAZING, you just went personal
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Hikarikaze » 11 September 2018, 22:14

FilipBabic5 wrote:I love the game and the soundtrack is amazing.

Yeah, we should definitely be praising the drum and bass/drumstep soundtrack that Eric didn't make. Let's also praise the Half Life and CoD sound effects that make up 99% of the game's audio repository. The sound design in this game is way ahead of its time just like its plot

exiler wrote:[...]

It's ironic that you made an unnecessarily public statement on something you find unnecessary
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby FilipBabic5 » 13 September 2018, 11:48

I apologize, but I were only appreciating the game here.

Excuse me for not being informed on that, if you see my account creation.
FilipBabic5

Postby artichokecat » 19 September 2018, 03:42

I for one, love the soundtrack and I think that Eric had good taste in choosing those songs for this game.
No sarcasm.
artichokecat
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to General Discussion