Lost file - Strange user of PB 2

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Lost file - Strange user of PB 2

Postby Niglet » 7 August 2018, 17:05

Hi guys! Today I think that PB 2 was filled with a little terror because I just found a strange news. Lost file. lost file is a PB 2 user that I just saw because one of my discord friends had told me. SpuFF DuFF searches for this user in PB 2 Lost file. SpuFF DuFF is my discord name. I've been looking for new players and I get with this. Lost file. I say he is a very, very strange player because his slogan of life is in binary. Maybe if someone knows how to decipher that binary code please tell me. But that is not all. I still have more information about that user. apparently the user has a map but it is too strange that map because when you play it only appears a smile without meaning and suddenly the smile turns black and the sky turns red and with a very noisy and continuous sound and when it returns At the normal state the sound is removed and all the players die after a few seconds. and when you enter the page of the map in the description of the map you find some codes but those codes are not in binary they are strange codes that you need to decipher. a lot of letters and numbers without sitting and this is my expression.
Spoiler: Show More
But what **** is this???
If someone knows how to decipher the codes found in the map description please also tell me.
Please tell me below what you think about this post and what you say about that strange user Lost file. and by the way, below I'll leave the PB 2 page of the user and also his PB 2 forum page. and one thing please do not report that strange user I'm waiting for if he publishes something else to tell me more about him. Thank You! :thank: :D

Lost File Forum Page: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=54348

Lost File PB 2 Page: https://plazmaburst2.com/?s=7&ac=lost%20file

Niglet
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: Lost file - Strange user of PB 2

Postby Pixelbyte » 7 August 2018, 17:56

the binary code translates to 'me :)' it doesnt look very scary tbh.

Pixelbyte
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby wreak » 7 August 2018, 18:09

I have not took computer science in a while, but it did teach me a little about binary code.

I think his life slogan is "mee :)" (he has a tendency of using smiley faces)

On his map description, the only numbers he uses is 4,3,7 and 6 (for the first line of code).

On his forum page, I tried to use BASE64 decoder I found online. I got "I will not llet you that."

That's all I wanted to do on this guy, his profile creation date is very new so it's probably a troll account.
wreak
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby phsc » 7 August 2018, 20:04

can you stop with this creepy pasta stupid thing and kys already
i mean this is so deliciously exquisite pizza sauce stupid, why am i even posting about this
anyway
you prob made that acc and youre like HEHE SUCH A GREAT ENIGMA it all doesnt add to anything theres just a simple binary for some random text which im not even going to translate or read what other ppl said cuz deliciously exquisite pizza sauce it its like something the 6 yr old me could do and the rest meh
then theres a crappy map with a face and meh deliciously exquisite pizza sauce it
for real how isnt this freeposting
anyway this forum is dead this game is dead i think death is a good alternative for u
back into doing useful shit with my free time also MLG COOL DOMINIK if ur reading this add me in discord
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby goder » 8 August 2018, 13:38

Lost file's account real location is Venezuela, and Niglet's account location is also Venezuela. So I guess Niglet recently made this troll account.

As you can see here: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/extract.php?login=niglet
https://www.plazmaburst2.com/extract.php?login=lost%20file
goder
Recruit

Postby Niglet » 9 August 2018, 00:47

goder wrote:Lost file's account real location is Venezuela, and Niglet's account location is also Venezuela. So I guess Niglet recently made this troll account.

As you can see here: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/extract.php?login=niglet
https://www.plazmaburst2.com/extract.php?login=lost%20file

Goder if you read the full description of this post well you can see that there is a part that says: some discord friends told me to look for this in the players of PB 2. Lost file. I wish I had a screenshot of that message so you could see that it was not me who created that account. if maybe PB 2 says that I'm located in Venezuela but that does not mean that I was the one who created the account. I did not find the account they told me. is more until I myself try to enter that account and as always I get an error although that is normal to try with other PB 2 accounts and nisiquieras know what your password .-. it is more I do not even lie to my own spectators or friends. because if I had created this account this post would not even be here and something else as you think I would create those codes ??? it is more than I know it is BASE64. :nope:

Niglet
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Eric Gurt » 9 August 2018, 14:24

You have created it. Do not continue please.
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
After our work is never over.
Eric Gurt
PB2 Developer

Return to General Discussion