post your tricks to escape death, here!

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

post your tricks to escape death, here!

Postby android kit-kat » 14 July 2018, 13:39

Hey there, forum wanderer! many people has their own trick up their sleeves, one of those tricks are some secret tactics/moves to escape death!
Some people even have their own tricks in certain situation, like how to survive a deadly fall, how to survive a speeding movable object heading towards their face, or even block a last hit bullet by throwing their weapon at it!
My tricks to escape death from a deadly fall, is to find a nearest wall and try stick my self into it, so that i can have enough friction to slow down. I also land try to land on my lower part of body to decrasee damage from a fall.
So, what are your tricks? post it here, and let us know! ohh, i know you wanna keep it secret, but this is for research purpose eh? just kidding, see ya.
android kit-kat
Recruit

Re: post your tricks to escape death, here!

Postby wreak » 16 July 2018, 03:30

sElF bOaSt tO dOdGe BuLlEtS, hOlD x tO dUcK.

In all seriousness, holding x or self boosting helps avoid a lot of one shot and automatic weapons. Best way I avoid last minute death is to plan ahead of time and move out the way when my health is getting low. I like being cautious since I encounter a lot of pros and tryhards who can easily headshot me with a heavy rail off balance.
wreak
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby ChazBurger » 16 July 2018, 03:59

Holding X while falling CAN protect you from fall damage, SOMETIMES.
That happens with me naturally and probably to other people too, so don't focus too much on this or follow Android Kit-Kat's advice on the first post.

Also you can sword jump for the most of time, which is basically "self boost" but without X, this give more precise jump rather than trip on the floor, which is not a problem if you know what are you doing. Sword jump is reliable in certain situations but if you want really long jumps then self boost with X is it.
Also, the options I use low physics and 60 fps, If I recall correctly.

Lastly but not least, try to find a cover, anything it suits on a situation. Thin walls can be great against rail guns because they can't pierce through it (I guess?), it's also good against virus gun, explosive guns (except grenade launchers) and heaters, I even bet it could hold against CS-BNG, but it doesn't do a quite job to high-penetration weapons such as snipers and alien rifle.
While very thick walls is basically strong enough to any kind of weapons, it attracts people from attacking behind and let's not forget your weapon doesn't go through the wall either.
That's all I can spare, sorry if they do not sound really smart or not really reliable but it works for me I guess.

You're welcome.
ChazBurger
Recruit

Postby Hikarikaze » 16 July 2018, 15:27

The best way to escape death is to not die. It's a really rare trick
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby phsc » 16 July 2018, 15:58

suicide
is there any way to tag users? i want that robloxplazmaidkthing_YT dude who uses forum emoojis and wants his maps which btw are garbage approved
also mlg cool dominik, victorxswatxproxmachineunit but hes banned from the forums and thats it, theres other ppl i make fun of but theyre cool and arent bad to our modern day society
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Ayano » 19 July 2018, 08:25

You can't get killed if your already dead!
So reset when your still alive.
If you join a co-op match in a dead state.
Keep it that way by saying "-kill" so that you can't be healed back to life
If you get healed back to life then you will surely get killed!
If they manage to revive you, then rejoin back into a dead state
Ayano
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby puluong » 24 July 2018, 14:30

Just BNG yourself when you're falling

well.. I'm pretty much an inaccurate fighter though, so that doesn't work for me at all lol
puluong
Recruit

Postby AI Robot » 29 July 2018, 02:11

Using telenades to make an escape when I have low health and in a battle.
Spoiler: Show More
You thought you were going to see something here?
AI Robot
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby wreak » 1 August 2018, 04:34

AI Robot wrote:Using telenades to make an escape when I have low health and in a battle.

You have to plan it ahead of time because of how retardedly slow tp nades can be.
wreak
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Revenge135 » 1 August 2018, 16:31

Simply dodge and attack then escape.
Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

Revenge135
Recruit

Return to General Discussion