About Plazma League: Can we watch it?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

About Plazma League: Can we watch it?

Postby SZAN » 24 June 2018, 06:03

I know that the question sounds silly, but the thing is that I don't plan on taking part of the Plazma League at all. Two reasons:

Number One: I am not good at the game. I can get about three, four kills maybe? Then I'll get like 50 Deaths or so. I'm not even good at the campaign! Hell, I had trouble in the EASY mode of the campaign when I finally reached Proxy's storyline. So yeah, taking part of the league is kind of out of reach from me.

Number Two: I want to see how good players play the game. You see, if I want to improve (even though my internet sucks and the lag is REAL), I think I should learn by watching the best. Seeing professional players fighting professional players sounds awesome for me to watch with a few other people in the Plazma Burst community AND so I can see if I can learn a couple of things.

So, the question is: Can I watch the Plazma League somehow? And if I can, can I watch it Live, like a livestream?
I think this would be a nice way for me to comment on what's going on while watching with some people of the community. Specially because I love a good talk while watching something.

SZAN
Recruit

Re: About Plazma League: Can we watch it?

Postby Silent Aurora » 24 June 2018, 12:45

That's absolutely fine, come join the PL server https://discord.gg/W4WZ6Ek

Just verify your account there (instructions are in the verification channel, you can ask a staff there if you need help.)

You can simply spectate the matches as teams play. Matches begin two weeks from now, they are held on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Return to General Discussion