About Community Weapons and Characters

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

About Community Weapons and Characters

Postby SZAN » 23 June 2018, 21:07

Hi. Sooo, I'm not really "new" to map making, but I'm still... ehhh... Not really a pro at it. WELL, that's besides the point, the point is that, it seems like I've seen some user-made weapons and character models. For example, the Falkok Boss by Mr.Darks or the Civil Protector by darkstar 1. My question is, can I try and submit my own custom characters and weapons to the site somehow? And if so, what are the rules for them to be approved?
Is there like a contest or something?

SZAN
Recruit

Re: About Community Weapons and Characters

Postby DoomWrath » 24 June 2018, 04:15

We had an open topic a few months ago to which players could submit designs for skins, weapons, and decorations to be added to the game. There was a player poll on what to add and what to ignore, and the popular and suitable items were added to the game.
DoomWrath
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby SZAN » 24 June 2018, 04:20

DoomWrath wrote:We had an open topic a few months ago to which players could submit designs for skins, weapons, and decorations to be added to the game. There was a player poll on what to add and what to ignore, and the popular and suitable items were added to the game.

Ah geez. I'm an entire month late- Oh, well...

SZAN
Recruit

Postby darkstar 1 » 24 June 2018, 10:23

You could still try to make some, you never know a similar contest happens in the future, or if it gets added to pb2.5/3. Most of my stuff (and from others) that got into the game was made before we even knew about the contest.
If you do make some I suggest posting it in the fan art section of the forum and/or here http://www.plazmaburst2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=148&t=14365.

darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Return to General Discussion