Painn's Message to the PB2 Community (and Mods)

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Painn's Message to the PB2 Community (and Mods)

Postby Van- » 20 May 2018, 23:19

Hello, everyone. Painn has a message for the Plazma Burst 2 community, and for the mods. I will also provide a screenshot below the message.

Dear Plazma Burst 2 Community (and Moderators),

I am very sorry for my actions against the community. My behavior was like that of a 11 year old, and I had been very disrespectful and insensitive to the moderators & members of Plazma Burst 2. But I assure you, I have changed. If you unban me, I will show you how mature I have become, and how much I have changed, not as a Plazma Burst community member, but as an entire person.

I know I have been very uncivil to everyone in the past, but please, I strongly wish to see my friends in the community again. I also want to show them that I have changed… I have been gone from Plazma Burst 2 for a long time, and as days pass, I think about Plazma Burst 2 more, and more. I long to be reunited with my close friends again (Lee, Pacquiao, and Acellamy).

Please don’t take that away from me, I feel like they will no longer be my friends if I am gone for too long. I feel as if… we won’t know each other anymore. Please don’t do this to me. Please shorten my ban length, or remove my ban completely. I know I deserved the ban, so please consider shortening the length.

Slashdown, I am very sorry for being toxic to you. I am very, solemnly sorry, and to anyone else I have been toxic to in the past.

Again, please consider shortening my ban length, or removing it completely.

Sincerely,

Painn_ (PB2 Player)

-

Original Source: https://imgur.com/a/E8nIOje
Van-

Return to General Discussion