after ,,a few years of pb2.5 or pb3" pb4?!

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

after ,,a few years of pb2.5 or pb3" pb4?!

Postby SecretShadowCode » 13 April 2018, 19:41

i know this is too soon :sorry:
But after a few years of pb3 being released,would the series go on to pb4?
What kind of features would be there? what will be...the future?
Thanks for reading this :thank:
SecretShadowCode
Recruit

Re: after ,,a few years of pb2.5 or pb3" pb4?!

Postby LazyRain » 13 April 2018, 22:55

Who knows... To be honest I didnt expected some of new features for PB 2.5 which Eric has shown. However some of them may be changed in the future. More new features? Sure. Eric constantly improve his skills.

Speaking about the next part. It's possible, but in my opinion it will happen when PB 2.5 or 3 will start to reach its limits. Actually PB 2 long ago float on almost bottom of its popularity. And currently there is no place for big updates because of the game size.
Spoiler: Show More
LazyRain
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby TerminatorRex » 13 April 2018, 22:56

pb2.5 will be the same thing as pb3 also jar jar will comeback in episode 9
artstation.com/seedee
TerminatorRex
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Elitech » 13 April 2018, 23:27

عندما يريد العالم أن ‪يتكلّم ‬ ، فهو يتحدّث بلغة يونيكود. تسجّل الآن لحضور المؤتمر الدولي العاشر ليونيكود ، الذي سيعقد فيSeptember-11 آذار 2001 بمدينة مَايِنْتْس، ألمانيا. و سيجمع المؤتمر بين خبراء من كافة قطاعات الصناعة على الشبكة العالمية انترنيت ويونيكود، حيث ستتم، على الصعيدين الدولي والمحلي على حد سواء مناقشة سبل استخدام يونكود في النظم القائمة وفيما يخص التطبيقات الحاسوبية، الخطوط، تصميم
Last edited by Elitech on 22 April 2020, 22:18, edited 1 time in total.
epic
Elitech
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Player_PB2 » 14 April 2018, 07:37

PB2.5 is 2.5 Dimension (a mix of 2d and 3d), PB3 is 3D (not really), then PB4 is 4D?
Fourth Dimension = Time. CONFIRMED
jk
PB2.5 or PB3 Might be the end of the series, maybe not, it depends on the ending of the game, wether it says "to be continued" or "the end... or is it?". Some of us want the series to go on, while some needs the series to end, i prefer an end because waiting for the next story is painful and each start has an end.

"FUN FACT" (that's not fun): time travel hurts my mind because of time paradox
2020 and still laughing at a gray box ██ <---- funniest crap i have ever seen
Player_PB2
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby guest-electric fish » 14 April 2018, 14:10

for me i believe that it's up to eric to decide if he will make plazma burst 4 because of these reasons:

a) plazma burst 2.5 success. whenever plazma burst 2.5 gets released it will be playing an major role because if the game is having success and if everything which he promised that they will be added like skin editor will be into then he can make (if he wants) an sequel

b) real life. as we already know eric lives in ukraine which means that he might be in full danger and he may retire from game development in order to be more focus with his family

c) the fanbase. many people who were from the 2011 days may not be able to follow him in case he makes an sequel due they may moved on with their lives. the other people who are from 2015 till nowadays may/may not follow him.

d) story's answers. many questions which need to be answered like who is the correction nine,will the heroes be able to fix the past and will the android from level 42 appear have been one of the most important questions and with the release of plazma burst 2.5 there is an possibility to see those questions to be solved and perhaps the story is finished but if plazma burst 2.5 doesn't solve (or if they are solved but still there must be an conclusion) those questions then he has to make an sequel in order to cover them.
Spoiler: Show More
now the show is over ladies and gentlemen !!!! thanks for being here tonight and i really appriciette your presence so once again thank you very much and have an good night
guest-electric fish
Falkok [250]

Postby sponge18 » 14 April 2018, 20:39

Well...I think that pb2.5/pb3 would be the end of the series. Why? :

1. What other story line can there be after the Hero/Marine might die saving time and the universe?

2. Eric might have other games in plan to develop other than Plazma Burst.

3. Once pb2.5/pb3 goes famous for a while....we gonna have the same problems again with cancer and the game dying depending if he's gonna release it in steam.....if not and if it becomes its own website then Rip.

4. He basically lives in a tough society so less time to develop a new part.

5. What other ideas can be implanted into this "Plazma Burst 4"? Umm nothing....were basically having every cool shiz thats gonna be put into 2.5.

6. The amount of player activity and the amount of players that play pb2 affects whether or not the series continues. Some 2011-2014 are already done with this game as it is. 2015-now might even continue to play the series along with other games.

So to me I would say this is the last one......though he might make another series comparable to this(I HOPE XD)

sponge18
Recruit

Return to General Discussion