BCLDoPB2

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

BCLDoPB2

Postby lostmydollar » 9 April 2018, 13:58

okay hello. this is my complaint tweet. ok.

why Max isn't in the first place? i mean we all know he belongs there. not second, not third, not tenth place, no, of course not.

the point of this thread is not to show how someone can lick someone's balls by telling how awesome he is, but to question how someone like Ash(Alien Security Heavy) can just come from nowhere and take the first place. i don't get it. he has some entertaining maps, true, but that clearly isn't enough to take a position that was unaltered for years.

times changed, i admit. new professional map makers like Darkstar or Lonewolf are now in charge of pb2 map making, i get it. they are free to replace the current top 5. but Ash? no. nothing personal but you clearly don't deserve the first place. so i ask you to do some chemistry with your LD rank and leave the spot you currently take. for the sake of justice, alright? if you're a good guy you should do it. your maps aren't good enough. thank you.

if someone has different opinion on this, please, the floor is yours
lostmydollar
Falkok [250]

Re: BCLDoPB2

Postby Alien security heavy » 9 April 2018, 15:43

Whoa calm down mate he's gonna take over eventually lol
Jk I do think Max deserves the first place, hence that's why I'm not making any pb2 maps anymore.
He's very likely going to take over soon and since I'm busy with college and other games - I doubt I'll be joining here back soon.
Act like you know me, but do you even know yourself?
When you got nothin’, you got nothin’ to lose.
I may have no one else to blame, but listen to me.
You and I, we were once the same.
Alien security heavy
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Star Fox McCloud » 9 April 2018, 21:15

How come nobody complained or got annoyed when legendaryhero was first for 2 years in the top 20 KD list then lost the spot in the KDR list change?

Star Fox McCloud
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Player_PB2 » 10 April 2018, 02:07

Only thing i noticed?
Alien Security Heavy Dev. rank: 60.66
Max Teabag Dev. rank: 60.63
boi, ASH (for short) still think Max should be in first.
Solution: rate all his maps 5 stars and we all be good
2020 and still laughing at a gray box ██ <---- funniest crap i have ever seen
Player_PB2
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby mrblake213 » 10 April 2018, 02:55

He didn't came out of nowhere.
He was second place for a long time.

Basically if you have more maps then you can have more rates.
If you have more rates then you have higher LDr

I mean just look at Alien's maplist, he has tons and tons of them.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby Max teabag » 10 April 2018, 08:56

For some reason, some opensource/testing-area maps dragged my dev rank down by 3 points. I suppose it was a bug.

Now my dev rank is 63.14. Hopefully, this will inspire ash to make more maps :P come at be bro

that aside, I don't agree with the hostility behind the topic. Developing maps shouldn't be a competition, sure, dev rank is fun and all, but we're all better off if map-makers focus on contribution. #cheesyTaglines
Max Teabag
Max teabag
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Alien security heavy » 10 April 2018, 09:12

Max teabag wrote:For some reason, some opensource/testing-area maps dragged my dev rank down by 3 points. I suppose it was a bug.

Now my dev rank is 63.14. Hopefully, this will inspire ash to make more maps :P come at be bro

jokes aside, I don't agree with the mindset behind the topic. Developing maps shouldn't be a competition, sure, dev rank is fun and all, but we're all better off if map-makers focus on contribution and collaboration. #cheesyTaglines

Agreeing right here, this isn't a competition lol.
Although either way when pb2.5 comes out I'll probably use a different acc with different nickname cause this one is really long and if I actually wanted people to remember a decent map I made they'd have to remember the name and the map itself which most likely isn't visible when in multiplayer lobby :/
Either way, there's always gonna come a new generation of mapmakers with higher ambition and skill than we used to have and they will take over eventually.
Act like you know me, but do you even know yourself?
When you got nothin’, you got nothin’ to lose.
I may have no one else to blame, but listen to me.
You and I, we were once the same.
Alien security heavy
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby lostmydollar » 10 April 2018, 10:56

okay problem is solved. locking this

lostmydollar
Falkok [250]

Return to General Discussion