Main Menu Music in-game?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Main Menu Music in-game?

Postby Martin Walker » 26 March 2018, 01:13

Through all of the time i've been playing custom singleplayer maps, sometimes i have encountered maps on which the music from the main menu starts to play (I did assume this was from a trigger action like the sound one) and after about what could be a year i still haven't found out. Anyone help?

Martin Walker

Re: Main Menu Music in-game?

Postby Hikarikaze » 26 March 2018, 01:38

It's a trigger action: "play sound 'A' from library"

Both the main menu and in-game "combat" music are in said library though I don't remember if they're still options in the ALE
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Martin Walker » 26 March 2018, 01:53

Hikarikaze wrote:It's a trigger action: "play sound 'A' from library"

Both the main menu and in-game "combat" music are in said library though I don't remember if they're still options in the ALE

Yah, i already did a full check of that trigger action in ALE and i couldn't find it. guess it's on the old one, then. Thanks.

Martin Walker

Postby Cemetery John » 28 March 2018, 01:53

Martin Walker wrote:
Hikarikaze wrote:It's a trigger action: "play sound 'A' from library"

Yah, i already did a full check of that trigger action in ALE and i couldn't find it. guess it's on the old one, then. Thanks.

It's trigger action 41 in the old level editor, with the 'A' part of the trigger determining which sound plays. I recall a page with the sound library kicking around a long time ago, but I can't seem to find it now.

The wiki has a list of sounds too, main menu music is trigger part A - "main_song"

https://plazmaburst.miraheze.org/wiki/Old_Level_Editor
画像が微妙に合っていると思うのは自分だけ

Cemetery John
Recruit

Return to General Discussion