I hate the mean players

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

I hate the mean players

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 25 March 2018, 00:25

The deliciously exquisite pizza sauce idiotic mean players call me a noob, hate me, and freekill others, i even reported a mean player, which may not be deliciously exquisite pizza sauce banned, the mean players (the rude ones) should get a brain. this is a rant about the 5% of the pb2 community, the mean players. the other 95% is only a little rude or nice.

also Ian7C called me a noob while i joined before him lol.
Last edited by MLG COOL DOMINIK on 25 March 2018, 00:39, edited 1 time in total.
Nobody actually plays this game now, do they?
MLG COOL DOMINIK
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Re: I hate the mean players

Postby phsc » 25 March 2018, 00:38

ok, so youre a noob in a general way id say, not a lot of kills or kd, didnt beat campaign
everybody in this forums hate you because youre a salty kid as i already said before
you cant report people for no reason, freekilling is no problem, just dont play a map where ppl freekill, and in theory pb2 is about freekilling, its a shooter, where, you shoot!
also why would someone get banned by... killing or not liking you? theres a ton of ppl that dont like me and i just ignore them
also you should get a brain first
also you dont know like nobody from the pb2 community, so that % thing is wrong into a next level
also youre such a hypocrite, you get upset when people call you noob but your signature says n0b, wow
its pretty simple, respect others and be respected, thats how life goes
or you can just be really good at something and then ppl will respect u but this isnt the case
so please grow up
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 25 March 2018, 00:42

phsc wrote:ok, so youre a noob in a general way id say, not a lot of kills or kd, didnt beat campaign
everybody in this forums hate you because youre a salty kid as i already said before
you cant report people for no reason, freekilling is no problem, just dont play a map where ppl freekill, and in theory pb2 is about freekilling, its a shooter, where, you shoot!
also why would someone get banned by... killing or not liking you? theres a ton of ppl that dont like me and i just ignore them
also you should get a brain first
also you dont know like nobody from the pb2 community, so that % thing is wrong into a next level
also youre such a hypocrite, you get upset when people call you noob but your signature says n0b, wow
its pretty simple, respect others and be respected, thats how life goes
or you can just be really good at something and then ppl will respect u but this isnt the case
so please grow up

1. Your also one of these mean people
2. not everybody hates me
3. i have a brain
4. you assumed my deliciously exquisite pizza sauce age
5. Get a job.
6. Stop posing on my topics and posting mean stuff about me, or else ill report your posts.
MLG COOL DOMINIK

Postby phsc » 25 March 2018, 00:46

MLG COOL DOMINIK wrote:
phsc wrote:my opinion

3. i have a brain
5. Get a job.
6. Stop posing on my topics and posting mean stuff about me, or else ill report your posts.

1-so this is a forum, a public forum, im giving my opinion to you, you cant handle it, youre just some spoiled kid, and if you keep acting like that, youre prob not going anywhere
2-ok your parents love u k den
3-oh my god you have a brain
4-youre a kid its pretty obvious
5-why dont you get one if youre not a kid!!! also id like to see you in a job interview, it would be funny af, like, the guy tells youre not qualified then you say hes a mean person
6-yes because youre a god that leads this forum, report them, im actually trying to help but u just cant understand anything i say
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 25 March 2018, 00:49

phsc wrote:
MLG COOL DOMINIK wrote:
phsc wrote:my opinion

3. i have a brain
5. Get a job.

1-so this is a forum, a public forum, im giving my opinion to you, you cant handle it, youre just some spoiled kid, and if you keep acting like that, youre prob not going anywhere
2-ok your parents love u k den
3-oh my god you have a brain
4-youre a kid its pretty obvious
5-why dont you get one if youre not a kid!!! also id like to see you in a job interview, it would be funny af, like, the guy tells youre not qualified then you say hes a mean person
6-yes because youre a god that leads this forum, report them, im actually trying to help but u just cant understand anything i say

Your not helping, your just some retarded brainless retard that cant handle a single post, you aren't helping, you think that but your not, your just insulting, get a life, a job, and a brain.
MLG COOL DOMINIK

Postby phsc » 25 March 2018, 00:54

MLG COOL DOMINIK wrote:Your not helping, your just some retarded brainless retard that cant handle a single post, you aren't helping, you think that but your not, your just insulting, get a life, a job, and a brain.

youre the one that doesnt accept a magical thing called DIFFERENT OPINIONS, im not insulting, im saying the truth, BUT YOURE THE ONE THAT IS INSULTING ME, what about you getting a life, a job and a brain? can you think once ffs
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 25 March 2018, 00:58

phsc wrote:
MLG COOL DOMINIK wrote:Your not helping, your just some retarded brainless retard that cant handle a single post, you aren't helping, you think that but your not, your just insulting, get a life, a job, and a brain.

youre the one that doesnt accept a magical thing called DIFFERENT OPINIONS, im not insulting, im saying the truth, BUT YOURE THE ONE THAT IS INSULTING ME, what about you getting a life, a job and a brain? can you think once ffs

Thats not an opinion, thats pure insulting, How about YOU get a life, a job, and a brain. God i wish you were just banned once from this forum
MLG COOL DOMINIK

Postby phsc » 25 March 2018, 01:00

MLG COOL DOMINIK wrote:
phsc wrote:

Thats not an opinion, thats pure insulting, How about YOU get a life, a job, and a brain. God i wish you were just banned once from this forum

please tell me when i insulted you, i just said the truth, you cant handle it
also i have a life, i dont have a job cuz im 2 young 4 it, ill ignore that stupid brain thing
also yeah i might get banned for a week or smth no prob ill just come back
but thisjust shows how youre a kid that doesnt handle reality, in life, someone is going to "insult" you, tell you the truth, and youre just going to act like that, like those ppl that try to sue ppl for saying youre fat when youre fat or smth like that
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Hikarikaze » 25 March 2018, 01:46

MLG COOL DOMINIK wrote:The deliciously exquisite pizza sauce idiotic mean players call me a noob, hate me, and freekill others, i even reported a mean player, which may not be deliciously exquisite pizza sauce banned, the mean players (the rude ones) should get a brain. this is a rant about the 5% of the pb2 community, the mean players. the other 95% is only a little rude or nice.

also Ian7C called me a noob while i joined before him lol.

You seriously need to take some time off. Right now you're in the 5% and this edgefest "argument" you and phsc are both having doesn't help your case. Life doesn't revolve around you or your wants and it never will so stop acting like you're important/entitled
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Dandamage » 25 March 2018, 12:01

This topic has devolved into a personal flame war. Warnings have been issued and this topic will be locked.
Dandamage
Android T-01187 [200]

Return to General Discussion