post deleted

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: the PB2 community is...... i cant even explain it.

Postby GhostX5 » 24 March 2018, 05:55

Seems like the guy also posted about suggesting Eric to remove guests. I'd hope he learns a thing or a two.

Anyways,

Don't expect users to like, be nice to you or whatsoever, it depends on their behaviour and way of interacting with other users. You, on the other hand, can't seem to hold your temper and just unleashed it in this Forum. Don't bother with complaining like "Oh, this user is just like being complacent in this forum as a user, can't the mods delete his post?"

I am not being complacent in this Forum, plus I wouldn't even complain about things, but it seemed better to keep them to yourself, and letting it go. Keeping it and letting this kind of problem consume you is merely unhealthy for others, you're doing a wrong option. Even this kind of problem can destroy too, so better let it go, not everyone would actually like agree or care in this, I don't even care either.

And quit complaining about the community, like what does it even have to do with the game itself, everyone has their own emotions, decisions and expressions too. If you're really having problems, I'd suggest taking a break from the internet, for like, I dunno, weeks, months, maybe a year? I dunno, it's your decision anyways..
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Re: the PB2 community is...... i cant even explain it.

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 24 March 2018, 16:21

GhostX5 wrote:Seems like the guy also posted about suggesting Eric to remove guests. I'd hope he learns a thing or a two.

Anyways,

Don't expect users to like, be nice to you or whatsoever, it depends on their behaviour and way of interacting with other users. You, on the other hand, can't seem to hold your temper and just unleashed it in this Forum. Don't bother with complaining like "Oh, this user is just like being complacent in this forum as a user, can't the mods delete his post?"

I am not being complacent in this Forum, plus I wouldn't even complain about things, but it seemed better to keep them to yourself, and letting it go. Keeping it and letting this kind of problem consume you is merely unhealthy for others, you're doing a wrong option. Even this kind of problem can destroy too, so better let it go, not everyone would actually like agree or care in this, I don't even care either.

And quit complaining about the community, like what does it even have to do with the game itself, everyone has their own emotions, decisions and expressions too. If you're really having problems, I'd suggest taking a break from the internet, for like, I dunno, weeks, months, maybe a year? I dunno, it's your decision anyways..

Okay
Nobody actually plays this game now, do they?
MLG COOL DOMINIK
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Re: post deleted

Postby Carar » 25 March 2018, 11:27

lmao lmao lmao. you report people for killing on base maps. thats comedy gold. I'm glad I came here to the forums.

Here's my suggestion to solve your problem: leave the internet realm forever if you can't take other opinions.

Carar

Previous

Return to General Discussion