Level 19 is so hard

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Level 19 is so hard

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 18 March 2018, 14:55

eric please put the CS bosses somewhere else because they are the problem that causes me to die alot
Nobody actually plays this game now, do they?
MLG COOL DOMINIK
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Re: Level 19 is so hard

Postby JayaRaya » 19 March 2018, 15:01

Hmm, i think the SP campaign gameplay would always be like that (with no changes / updates...)
Now for the main topic. Of course for some players, level 19 is quite medium - hard, depending on the difficulties that you choose. Here's some tips (in my opinion...) :

- After the elevator stop, you might used the slow motion ability (Press Z) to kill the CS - Lites with your C-01p Marine pistol (becuase it has a good penetration). After the elevator door is open, switch guns into rifles or shotgun & start the killing spree (still using the slow motion ability...) I suggest you run immediately to a small spot on the left as a small cover. This could be an advantage, as you can heal yourself temporary in there.

- From that left spot, you might hunting down the CS from there. You can just lured them towards you, by some shots near them (Since's they are an AI, they will get active & closer due to the sound of a gunshot...) Move & killing them one by one, cleaning the left side of the base first.

- If you could manage to secure the left & center areas of the base, then it's just a matter of time for you to kill the rest at the right side & eventually move to the finish point. I would prefer using either assault rifles / shotguns for this. And if you have BNG (by bought it at the shop...) you can use the switch guns technique. Fires the BNG, then switch into rifles (when the gun is recharging), then switch back.

That is pretty much it, i don't mind if some levels are considered to be "Hard". As i love a good challenge. Correct me if i'm wrong ~ Regards :thank:
"Always repent and rectify any mistakes that you have been done."

Spoiler: Show More
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OMD_LSELAM
JayaRaya
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby lrv » 19 March 2018, 15:19

The level is pretty easy. On which difficulty have you played it(of course it's hard on hard and impossible).
lrv
Falkok [250]

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 19 March 2018, 16:19

JayaRaya wrote:Hmm, i think the SP campaign gameplay would always be like that (with no changes / updates...)
Now for the main topic. Of course for some players, level 19 is quite medium - hard, depending on the difficulties that you choose. Here's some tips (in my opinion...) :

- After the elevator stop, you might used the slow motion ability (Press Z) to kill the CS - Lites with your C-01p Marine pistol (becuase it has a good penetration). After the elevator door is open, switch guns into rifles or shotgun & start the killing spree (still using the slow motion ability...) I suggest you run immediately to a small spot on the left as a small cover. This could be an advantage, as you can heal yourself temporary in there.

- From that left spot, you might hunting down the CS from there. You can just lured them towards you, by some shots near them (Since's they are an AI, they will get active & closer due to the sound of a gunshot...) Move & killing them one by one, cleaning the left side of the base first.

- If you could manage to secure the left & center areas of the base, then it's just a matter of time for you to kill the rest at the right side & eventually move to the finish point. I would prefer using either assault rifles / shotguns for this. And if you have BNG (by bought it at the shop...) you can use the switch guns technique. Fires the BNG, then switch into rifles (when the gun is recharging), then switch back.

That is pretty much it, i don't mind if some levels are considered to be "Hard". As i love a good challenge. Correct me if i'm wrong ~ Regards :thank:

The marine pistol doesn't go through wall and i cant go anywhere because of CS bosses, and slow motion doesnt work either.
MLG COOL DOMINIK

Postby JayaRaya » 20 March 2018, 07:39

MLG COOL DOMINIK wrote:The marine pistol doesn't go through wall.

It would only penetrate perfectly if you upgrade it into maximum level 3 on shop.

MLG COOL DOMINIK wrote:I cant go anywhere because of CS bosses.

I have advise you this :

JayaRaya wrote: I suggest you run immediately to a small spot on the left as a small cover. This could be an advantage, as you can heal yourself temporary in there. From that left spot, you might hunting down the CS from there. You can just lured them towards you, by some shots near them (Since's they are an AI, they will get active & closer due to the sound of a gunshot...) Move & killing them one by one, cleaning the left side of the base first.

MLG COOL DOMINIK wrote:And slow motion doesnt work either.

It's the best option. The slow motion makes you 2x more faster then the enemy. You need to move quick & fast, while dodging the CS bullets. Just do your best & i'm sure you can do it.
"Always repent and rectify any mistakes that you have been done."

Spoiler: Show More
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OMD_LSELAM
JayaRaya
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 24 March 2018, 16:46

I am on level 25 now, im dying alot because of ghosts, any tips?
MLG COOL DOMINIK

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 26 April 2018, 12:00

silverteen11 wrote:
MLG COOL DOMINIK wrote:I am on level 25 now, im dying alot because of ghosts, any tips?

Spam non-reflectable weaponry such as the Plasma Gun.

The plasma gun sucks, as i havent upgraded it.
MLG COOL DOMINIK

Postby Build » 27 April 2018, 15:45

All levels 2 easy for me except for level 39
i died many times on that level lel
Build
Falkok [250]

Return to General Discussion