Guests

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: Guests

Postby Civil-Lite » 15 February 2018, 10:18

You were once a guest before and that can say a lot of things. It's not exactly our fault that they cannot be bothered / don't want to make an account. Course we all different people with different personalities. Though guests are people too but that's just the way things are.
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby GhostX5 » 15 February 2018, 12:02

I used to be friends with one of the guests. Apparently, he is a different one, yet curious with a lot of things and he is very kind.

He asks a lot of questions to me, I answer them. Even though I gave him a suggestion to make an account (in a nice way ofc), he's unable to do so, since he failed to do it. I gave him a suggestion on how to do it by asking one of his family members, probably helped him a lot.

But, guests are pretty much hard to be kind with. There was a guest I've encountered yesterday, yet not the kind of guest I was expecting, since he is full of stupidity and annoyance.

I know myself as I don't hate every guests, since I treat some of them as users, siblings, or even like family. But users right now are just being mean to guests, which resulted into some users making a Guest Hunter group, even a user heard about this and made Justice Of Guests group, for protecting guests. There were some users who are protecting guests too.

This had saddened me a lot, since most users hated guests a lot, like what did they do wrong? You're hating against an innocent one. It's very tricky to determine a guest from good or bad, as I already understand, but there is already an option that Eric already had removed guests from PB2.5. Yikes.
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Aksumi » 21 February 2018, 01:47

GhostX5 wrote:I know myself as I don't hate every guests, since I treat some of them as users, siblings, or even like family. But users right now are just being mean to guests, which resulted into some users making a Guest Hunter group, even a user heard about this and made Justice Of Guests group, for protecting guests.

how do I join this "Justice Of Guests" group?

Aksumi

Postby Player_PB2 » 9 March 2018, 11:50

Who knows if it's a youtuber, sometimes people do these "social experiments", it didn't happened on PB2, thank goodness.

GhostX5 wrote: It's very tricky to determine a guest from good or bad, as I already understand, but there is already an option that Eric already had removed guests from PB2.5. Yikes.

Great, roblox removed guests, now PB 2.5 removed guests.
2020 and still laughing at a gray box ██ <---- funniest crap i have ever seen
Player_PB2
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Hikarikaze » 9 March 2018, 16:49

The only main issue is the the guest rank isn't used the way it's meant to be. People use it as a cover to hide under when they're out hacking, ruining matches, etc so it contributes to an overall negative image. The generalized hate is somewhat more of a fear that a guest, harmless or not, might be one of the people out to ruin your day because there's a good number of those people. There's no way to verify the chances so people just assume the worst and take their own chances

Guest hating groups suffer badly from confirmation bias so they shouldn't ever be taken seriously unless there's sound logic behind the so-called "hate" to warrant the antagonism
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby ECC9 » 9 March 2018, 17:48

I hate guests so much, they are saying some gud things at you...
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Return to General Discussion