A C-01 Pistol topic

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

A C-01 Pistol topic

Postby ustopable » 8 February 2018, 13:09

While Alien Pistol as I know is fairly weak but compensates for er... railguns? Anyways there is something that makes me wish it didn’t exist for some reason in “Aslang Fight for the base” and that is the C-01 Pistol. For everytime I play Aslang Fight for the base everyone camps in the base and spams Rifle, Alien Rifle, Raygun , grenade launchers, snipers and many more. There are self boosters who also kills the campers in the base while non self boosters struggles fighting through the tight area of the underground area.

So what’s my problem with C-01 Pistol. For some reasons it penetrates the walls of Aslang Fight for the base. Well pretty nice right well it challenges Raygun and Alien Rifle for it and whenever I play Aslang fight for the base I always wish I could get this freakishly little gun. Of course its a different story using grenade launchers but C-01 Pistol penetrates wall too hard.
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Re: A C-01 Pistol topic

Postby phsc » 8 February 2018, 16:11

first of all, aslang fightforthebase is such a bad map, it is a tdm/dm map with doors via USE button triggers so they glitch, so its already bad like that, its a camping simulator, it has a lot of guns which are really different making it not really balanced too
but the thing is c-01 pistol would be really bad if it didnt pierce, its good for some maps, like stryde-space
the general idea of the pistol is that it pierces so you can still use it when you have other weapons like an assault rifle or a shotgun
same with raygun, sniper rifle and alien rifle, as youre not realy going to use them over other weapons because of long reload time, in the case of alien rifle, the alien shotgun is just better in a firefight
so in theory you would still use it, unlike the alien pistol which is just bad and the cs pistol which is just... bad
i think the cs pistol should also have a higher penetration value and maybe little bit higher damage, the alien pistol is just bad, and theres not much to do with it, make it shoot faster? more dmg? idk, still, c-01p shouldnt be changed
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Return to General Discussion