Some not funny joke

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Some not funny joke

Postby lrv » 1 January 2018, 12:18

Soemone replaced the wiki Marine page with some drawing.http://plazmaburst.wikia.com/wiki/Marine
lrv
Falkok [250]

Re: Some not funny joke

Postby WolfMaster12 » 1 January 2018, 14:38

Although I agree it's not funny and should be resetted, I also have a quick reminder that the wiki on Wikia is not PB2 official Wiki, EG's minions use Miraheze. Here's the link: https://plazmaburst.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page
More cheese for the sir over here!
WolfMaster12
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby lrv » 1 January 2018, 16:44

I found anothere problem: Soemone made teh Proxy category to a link to teh marine page and only the picture is visable.
lrv
Falkok [250]

Postby Civil-Lite » 2 January 2018, 12:04

Who remembers the last time on the wiki, the Marine was a cat? Now they have done it again and changed him into a cartoon drawing. Shouldn't the wiki be taken seriously when people want to use relavent information about the game and all sorts. Not to be messed with from time to time..
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby Incompetence » 3 January 2018, 09:48

tbf the content mods/admins of the older wikia screwed up by not enabling semi/full protection on the pages of the wikia (even though wikia's terms of use doesn't want people doing full protection permanently). plus it's abandoned and nobody really keeps an eye out for it except for like 1-2 ppl. bet you this'll happen on miraheze once everyone abandons that ship ayy lmao

Civil-Lite wrote:Who remembers the last time on the wiki, the Marine was a cat? Now they have done it again and changed him into a cartoon drawing. Shouldn't the wiki be taken seriously when people want to use relavent information about the game and all sorts. Not to be messed with from time to time..

the only wiki out meant to be taken seriously is the one on miraheze since it's just a copypaste (a really ugly looking one) of the older wikia, which is now a free target for open vandalism cause nobody thought of the great idea to enable protection of some kind it seems
Incompetence
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby ECC9 » 6 January 2018, 12:04

Report it to the admins.
I don't know why they don't make an approval system if they want to edit something on the wiki.
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Player_PB2 » 14 January 2018, 04:18

1. The drawing is as bad as mine (kinda)
2. We aren't using fandom wikia, we use miraheze wiki
3. Who did this?
2020 and still laughing at a gray box ██ <---- funniest crap i have ever seen
Player_PB2

Postby lrv » 20 January 2018, 07:10

Since it has been fixed,
topic locked!
lrv
Falkok [250]

Postby AI Robot » 20 January 2018, 07:57

You uhh didnt lock the topic..
Spoiler: Show More
You thought you were going to see something here?
AI Robot

Postby tehswordninja » 23 January 2018, 19:59

Before I lock this, I'd like to clear some things up.

The old wiki is not in use and is not supported in any way by the Plazma Burst staff.

Incompetence wrote:tbf the content mods/admins of the older wikia screwed up by not enabling semi/full protection on the pages of the wikia (even though wikia's terms of use doesn't want people doing full protection permanently). plus it's abandoned and nobody really keeps an eye out for it except for like 1-2 ppl. bet you this'll happen on miraheze once everyone abandons that ship ayy lmao

Civil-Lite wrote:Who remembers the last time on the wiki, the Marine was a cat? Now they have done it again and changed him into a cartoon drawing. Shouldn't the wiki be taken seriously when people want to use relavent information about the game and all sorts. Not to be messed with from time to time..

the only wiki out meant to be taken seriously is the one on miraheze since it's just a copypaste (a really ugly looking one) of the older wikia, which is now a free target for open vandalism cause nobody thought of the great idea to enable protection of some kind it seems

You're completely wrong. The miraheze wiki has a different system. Only people who specifically ask for editing rights actually receive them (and only if they've shown to not be immature).

The rate of editing is currently rather low, and activity will increase once PB2.5 is out. There's a bit of a in the middle deadzone effect going on right now, for sure.

Topic locked.
who needs a PB2.5 release date, anyways?
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Return to General Discussion