How Often Do You Run into Players You Know?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Postby mingo1 » 19 December 2017, 00:38

As we patiently await Plazma Burst 2's sequel, our community's player count slowly continues shrink.

Therefore, a little bit like a small town, you may run into players you know often. ;)

I'm not asking whether or not you're friends with said players, or even if you like them at all, but solely if you run into them a lot.

For me, I do run into players I know often! If I see them a lot, I might even point it out and we'd become friends in that moment.

- Extra questions (only answer if you'd like to):

WITHOUT NAMING NAMES,
1. is there someone you run into a lot who you're, perhaps, rivals with? (Someone who you fear will take your Player Points or something)
2. is there someone you run into a lot who you wish you ran into less? Can you describe him or her?
3. is there someone you run into a lot who you wish you ran into more? Can you describe him or her?

4. If you do run into the same players a lot, does this worry you? (It may worry you because the community is TOO small; Eric is taking too much time on the new game, etc.)

Let me know!!!

:D
mingo1
Administrator

Re: How Often Do You Run into Players You Know?

Postby TerminatorRex » 19 December 2017, 02:22

Well there's this one guy called Guest who uses the usurpation minor character. He has numbers at the end of his name which he changes all the time probably to prevent anyone from recognizing him by one handle, little does he know I can see right through the evil plan of his. He is always online, present in multiple games and in multiple forms perhaps playing the game simultaneously on multiple devices and accounts, displaying incredible caffeine consumption, mental capacity and multitasking skills. To be fair you need a very high IQ to understand Guest, his strategy is extremely subtle.
artstation.com/seedee
TerminatorRex
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby wreak » 19 December 2017, 04:54

It is kinda rare sometimes, not to brag but I run into people that know me more often then i know them. But that's usually because of my base map.
wreak
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Civil-Lite » 19 December 2017, 22:32

I would say, quite rarely these days. But mainly because I'm not on multiplayer that often than I used too. Also many people are leaving PB2 for a lot of reasons, half of them are your friends... It's quite sad you know. The good days have gone by already.
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby mingo1 » 20 December 2017, 02:23

Civil-Lite wrote:I would say, quite rarely these days. But mainly because I'm not on multiplayer that often than I used too. Also many people are leaving PB2 for a lot of reasons, half of them are your friends... It's quite sad you know. The good days have gone by already.

True!

Hopefully PB2.5/PB3 brings people back!
We're in need of some life in this community again lol

:)
mingo1
Administrator

Postby sericune » 22 December 2017, 05:01

Error: Players Not Found
http://prntscr.com/hqtxu3

sericune
Recruit

Return to General Discussion