theory?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

theory?

Postby darkstar 1 » 28 September 2017, 14:46

Kay, replayed lvl 42 and was wondering what the hell that android was doing there, so I made up some theory.
I don't know where I should post it so I've decided to post it in general discussion, if this is the wrong place, could a mod or admin remove or move this post to another section?

So here is the theory (would explain the android in lvl 42, why the usurps won terrain, the name of the game and why the androids are hostile against the CS):

---

After the Usurpations started invading the earth, the CS was developing a mass destruction plasma cannon with C9 technology, also called the Plas(/z)maburst. This would be used in case the war with the Usurps went wrong. However, there was one problem, when using the weapon, the user of it would die due to the huge force the weapon released. The CS decided to hide/protect the weapon until they had developed an armour that was resistent for this force. The plasma cannon was hidden underground, protected by CS ghosts.
At some point some elite Usurpations got in the room and stole the weapon, used it in the war against humanity and won terrain very fast (which they didn't before because their weapons were way weaker on earth).

In the future the CS wanted to prevent this from happening and sent an android back in time. The CS ghosts in the past didn't know what happened when the android suddenly appeared out of nowhere and started attacking it. It found a way out by pressing the buttons for the entrance doors and left them open. Usurpations discovered that the entrance was open and half of the guards was killed and took this opportunity to steal the weapon.
The android recognised CS as enemies after being attacked by them and sent a signal to all the other androids to attack the CS.

---

Anything I missed? Does this sound like something that could have been happened?

darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Return to General Discussion