Plazma Burst 2 : 3D version

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Plazma Burst 2 : 3D version

Postby JayaRaya » 16 September 2017, 15:00

Hi guys, i just found out something unique. There's an PB2 fan-made game made by Zoxter_Games (Santiago Mansilla & Alberto Hoyos) with their crew. Their fan-made game is Plazma Burst 2 in a full 3D gameplay style.

link :
https://gamejolt.com/games/plazmaburst/261475

One of the videos of the PB2 fan-made game (there's more videos to see in it's link)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGEQecfS_Fk

" The game start in the last level from PB:FTP and ends at the end of PB2. We plan to make the same gameplay style in 3D, with ragdoll physics, 2 player mode in local in a special scene, like in arena mode, or puzzle maps, and custom models for your player. " - Zoxter_Games

Some pictures of the game designs :
http://prntscr.com/glv8r6
http://prntscr.com/glv8z5

So what you guys opinion about this ?

Let me know in the nice comments below. ~ Regards :thank:
"Always repent and rectify any mistakes that you have been done."

Spoiler: Show More
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OMD_LSELAM
JayaRaya
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: Plazma Burst 2 : 3D version

Postby Civil boi 112 » 26 September 2017, 05:03

I have seen a topic about this game before if I am correct the topic was made by the creator of the fan made game himself and the game is still in development I would love to see how this game would work in its 3D design and I know it is downloadable on game jolt but like I said its not finished yet but still it is a cool fan made game and I would love to see it finished.
To be a plasma burst player you must become one with the plasma.

Civil boi 112
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby TerminatorRex » 20 November 2017, 00:13

I have made a HL mod of this game before but it was so bad
artstation.com/seedee
TerminatorRex
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby JayaRaya » 20 November 2017, 16:12

Civil boi 112 wrote:I have seen a topic about this game before if I am correct the topic was made by the creator of the fan made game himself and the game is still in development I would love to see how this game would work in its 3D design and I know it is downloadable on game jolt but like I said its not finished yet but still it is a cool fan made game and I would love to see it finished.

Oh really ? that means i didn't know that. Well, i'm just impress on how certain people shows their creativity & skills to make this fan-made game. Really shows that Eric have inspired them to become a game developer.

TerminatorRex wrote:I have made a HL mod of this game before but it was so bad

How bad is it ? let me know if you want, because i'm curious.

JayaRaya

Postby maxim12 » 20 November 2017, 18:57

It sounds awesome, good luck.

And will it feature a map editor?
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby TerminatorRex » 20 November 2017, 19:17

JayaRaya wrote:
Civil boi 112 wrote:I have seen a topic about this game before if I am correct the topic was made by the creator of the fan made game himself and the game is still in development I would love to see how this game would work in its 3D design and I know it is downloadable on game jolt but like I said its not finished yet but still it is a cool fan made game and I would love to see it finished.

Oh really ? that means i didn't know that. Well, i'm just impress on how certain people shows their creativity & skills to make this fan-made game. Really shows that Eric have inspired them to become a game developer.

TerminatorRex wrote:I have made a HL mod of this game before but it was so bad

How bad is it ? let me know if you want, because i'm curious.

It was pretty much the default game with a custom map and recolored alien grunts which replace the enemies in pb2. new entities had to be coded (it was mostly copy pasting) for each one and into the fgd.

The sounds and some background textures were taken over from pb2 and put into there, also made a purplish sky for the envmap. I'm not good at 3d modelling but I had an "experimental" weapon skin that replaces the 9mmar. It was supposed to be the c-01r gun but looked nothing like it anyway

This was a long time ago of course
artstation.com/seedee
TerminatorRex
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby JayaRaya » 21 November 2017, 12:19

maxim12 wrote:It sounds awesome, good luck.

I would have imagined, it would be a whole new experiences in 3D. ^_^

TerminatorRex wrote:It was pretty much the default game with a custom map and recolored alien grunts which replace the enemies in pb2. new entities had to be coded (it was mostly copy pasting) for each one and into the fgd.

The sounds and some background textures were taken over from pb2 and put into there, also made a purplish sky for the envmap. I'm not good at 3d modelling but I had an "experimental" weapon skin that replaces the 9mmar. It was supposed to be the c-01r gun but looked nothing like it anyway

Interesting. I'm expecting if you can like show us your art-creation of this HL mod by pictures/screenshots in here, if you want. Especially about the "Experimental" weapon skin of yours. Still, at least you being creative. Keep improving.

JayaRaya

Postby TerminatorRex » 21 November 2017, 18:28

JayaRaya wrote:
maxim12 wrote:It sounds awesome, good luck.

I would have imagined, it would be a whole new experiences in 3D. ^_^

TerminatorRex wrote:It was pretty much the default game with a custom map and recolored alien grunts which replace the enemies in pb2. new entities had to be coded (it was mostly copy pasting) for each one and into the fgd.

Interesting. I'm expecting if you can like show us your art-creation of this HL mod by pictures/screenshots in here, if you want. Especially about the "Experimental" weapon skin of yours. Still, at least you being creative. Keep improving.

This was a long time ago and I've lost the files since, but I might start over someday
artstation.com/seedee
TerminatorRex
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby broforce1 » 29 November 2020, 11:35

he just said he's going to release the game as soon as he add 2 stuff, and he went inactive so we are not gonna get the game eventually lol:

Just wait...

from 3 years ago ngl, so dont be optimistic for this game to be released
unless if you followed him and tried to remind him of the game.

though, the issue or the problem was this:

and here is a video explaining the situation, just click here!
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Prox_y » 30 November 2020, 01:38

broforce1 wrote:he just said he's going to release the game as soon as he add 2 stuff, and he went inactive so we are not gonna get the game eventually lol:

Just wait...

from 3 years ago ngl, so dont be optimistic for this game to be released
unless if you followed him and tried to remind him of the game.

though, the issue or the problem was this:

and here is a video explaining the situation, just click here!

Seems cool but I feel like it may just come out after PB2.5/3 has been released/out... In which case it would be a new experience for nostalgia cases only, I guess... I don't know though...

Prox_y
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to General Discussion