The new Hand to Hand combat feature

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: The new Hand to Hand combat feature

Postby MI6 AGENT 007 » 19 September 2017, 03:30

STEFANO2008 wrote:
MI6 AGENT 007 wrote:You will be able to do that, but my idea is the combo system make the P= punching make the K button = kicking and the left click mouse button for grabbing and boom you got yourself a combo if you put it together, its an idea from Mortal Kombat where combos should be a thing because people use it in real HTH combat

If Eric Gurt makes a menu where you can change controls, its better.

however, many modifications may ruin the HTH feature.

(hope eric makes a menu to change controls because when i wanna change to ray gun "9" or swords "0" i press P)

This is why I want to have Eric pick out the best ideas what to use not all will be accepted.
MI6 AGENT 007
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby maxim12 » 20 September 2017, 00:07

MI6 AGENT 007 wrote:You will be able to do that, but my idea is the combo system make the P= punching make the K button = kicking and the left click mouse button for grabbing and boom you got yourself a combo if you put it together, its an idea from Mortal Kombat where combos should be a thing because people use it in real HTH combat

So basicaly a Elsword style combat as a melee attack in plazma burst 2.5? That actualy sounds super Idea, plazma burst 2 is really lacking in the aspect of the melee combat.
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby MI6 AGENT 007 » 20 September 2017, 20:45

maxim12 wrote:

So basicaly a Elsword style combat as a melee attack in plazma burst 2.5? That actualy sounds super Idea, plazma burst 2 is really lacking in the aspect of the melee combat.

Yeah I guess, and true. Any more fantastic ideas for this feature because this great keep it up.
MI6 AGENT 007

Postby Civil boi 112 » 21 September 2017, 00:40

I saw that vid by eric and I was like holy shit! you know what this means right? if someone gets on ur nerves in 2.5 u can kick there ass I would love to see like wwe maps cuz this feature is dank af :D
To be a plasma burst player you must become one with the plasma.

Civil boi 112
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby MI6 AGENT 007 » 21 September 2017, 15:23

Civil boi 112 wrote:I saw that vid by eric and I was like holy shit! you know what this means right? if someone gets on ur nerves in 2.5 u can kick there ass I would love to see like wwe maps cuz this feature is dank af :D

Any idea for the feature tho?
MI6 AGENT 007

Postby Civil-Lite » 22 September 2017, 20:54

Thinking about it, people could use that new "Hand to hand" combat feature in their maps that are related to using only swords or defibrillators. For example, I could use it in my WWE maps, just turn of the swords and you will begin wrestling realistically. That would be well "handy" (No? Ok then... shoot me.)
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby MI6 AGENT 007 » 23 September 2017, 04:46

Civil-Lite wrote:Thinking about it, people could use that new "Hand to hand" combat feature in their maps that are related to using only swords or defibrillators. For example, I could use it in my WWE maps, just turn of the swords and you will begin wrestling realistically. That would be well "handy" (No? Ok then... shoot me.)

Dont forget to add disarms too that goes well with the feature.
MI6 AGENT 007

Postby Ghost Killer823 » 24 September 2017, 22:44

This idea is pretty cool (I hadn't been active for quite some time so I would miss out on a lot of news), now my custom enemies won't be ''defenseless'' without their PSI blades once I get to point-blank range with them... I hope... :D
Ghost Killer823
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby GhostX5 » 25 September 2017, 23:16

Almost forgot, here are the other ones I’m gonna do too, besides my Praying Mantis techniques.

https://www.halopedia.org/images/b/b4/H ... hoveIt.gif This one is Shove It. Countering my enemy’s knife attack, stabbing it back to his head, and I’m going to use my knee to shove it through his/her head.

https://www.halopedia.org/images/6/6d/H ... OhSnap.gif And this, is Oh Snap! I would grab my enemy’s arm, break it, and then pull out my knife and stab it in his/her head.

Pretty brutal, eh? 8)
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby wreak » 26 September 2017, 23:52

GhostX5 wrote:Almost forgot, here are the other ones I’m gonna do too, besides my Praying Mantis techniques.

https://www.halopedia.org/images/b/b4/H ... hoveIt.gif This one is Shove It. Countering my enemy’s knife attack, stabbing it back to his head, and I’m going to use my knee to shove it through his/her head.

https://www.halopedia.org/images/6/6d/H ... OhSnap.gif And this, is Oh Snap! I would grab my enemy’s arm, break it, and then pull out my knife and stab it in his/her head.

Pretty brutal, eh? 8)

ew halo.

(jk pb2 was pretty much made based off of halo)
wreak
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby MI6 AGENT 007 » 29 September 2017, 00:26

I had another idea in mind which is air kombat attacking and juggling an opponent up in midair I think this will be a thing but unsure %100 positive its a thing.
MI6 AGENT 007

Postby AI Robot » 30 September 2017, 17:25

I just thought of another idea, Tripping people so they fall to the ground and have to stay there for 1-3 seconds.
Spoiler: Show More
You thought you were going to see something here?
AI Robot
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby MI6 AGENT 007 » 30 September 2017, 22:40

Imo It should look like real HTH combat if Eric makes the feature look like that then it will be cool to use.
MI6 AGENT 007

Previous

Return to General Discussion