The problem with Super Brian

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

The problem with Super Brian

Postby Civil_Boss » 2 September 2017, 09:02

Hello community!

So, i just came back from a break from PB2 for like 2 months, but when i came back to see my maps and how they're doing, i see my shotgun map been rated 1, i didn't think of it as much, since i didn't really care, but when i clicked custom maps, i see my LDr (Level Developer rank) to be at 55.06, even though it was at 55.63 before, i checked my other maps, and i see that ALL of them have been rated 1. He has done this to other map makers before, and those map makers have told that they're maps have been rated 1 by him.

It's a shame people will get out of there way just to rate all of my maps 1 for no valid reason, it's honestly depressing

And one more thing... Super Brian, if your reading this, i would like to say how childish that was of you to do...

---------------> Go to my profile and check any of the maps that are in my profile and look at the latest rates - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac= ... id=1549561

Link to his terrible profile ----------------> http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac= ... &id=411970
Last edited by Civil_Boss on 2 September 2017, 12:20, edited 1 time in total.
Why don't YOU edit my signature?
Civil_Boss
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: The problem with Super Brian

Postby noir line » 2 September 2017, 12:05

I've seen Super Brian before, he's a 2011 user but I haven't heard from him in forever.
Rating maps isn't a thing to mess around with, people may rate bad votes on maps due to their overload of rage or hatred for the mapmaker.
I've been through the rage voters situation before, but Haters gonna hate
noir line
Recruit

Postby Civil_Boss » 2 September 2017, 12:19

noir line wrote:I've seen Super Brian before, he's a 2011 user but I haven't heard from him in forever.
Rating maps isn't a thing to mess around with, people may rate bad votes on maps due to their overload of rage or hatred for the mapmaker.
I've been through the rage voters situation before, but Haters gonna hate

Thats true, but this guy just came out of no-where, almost like if you look right and left to see if a train or car is coming, and then you look right again, it suddenly appears.
Civil_Boss
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Wasted Time » 2 September 2017, 15:11

The current situation has been dealt with, and the user has been given a proper ban, because it was clear that these votes were unjustified and did not include any constructive criticism.

@Civil_Boss - There is nothing we can really do about your loss of LDR. But so that I can try to help you in your situation, I will vote your maps 5*'s to try and compensate for the loss of LDR.

And as a note to everybody in the future, please know that we do not tolerate these actions and that any action like this will be punished within proper reasoning, if you are to vote maps one star please give at least some constructive criticism. You can still vote one star without criticism, but please be weary that if you do it in mass it will seem like you are simply a troll and doing this to undermine someone.

If you wish to view the code of conduct it will be provided below;
viewtopic.php?f=150&t=14355

If you wish to report a player to the staff, either via site or discord please follow the link below;
viewtopic.php?f=150&t=18826

And if you have any further questions or simply need help please consult a staff member or ask around in the Discord.
Wasted Time
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Civil_Boss » 2 September 2017, 23:28

Wasted Time wrote:The current situation has been dealt with, and the user has been given a proper ban, because it was clear that these votes were unjustified and did not include any constructive criticism.

@Civil_Boss - There is nothing we can really do about your loss of LDR. But so that I can try to help you in your situation, I will vote your maps 5*'s to try and compensate for the loss of LDR.

And as a note to everybody in the future, please know that we do not tolerate these actions and that any action like this will be punished within proper reasoning, if you are to vote maps one star please give at least some constructive criticism. You can still vote one star without criticism, but please be weary that if you do it in mass it will seem like you are simply a troll and doing this to undermine someone.

If you wish to view the code of conduct it will be provided below;
viewtopic.php?f=150&t=14355

If you wish to report a player to the staff, either via site or discord please follow the link below;
viewtopic.php?f=150&t=18826

And if you have any further questions or simply need help please consult a staff member or ask around in the Discord.

Thank you so much!! <3 you don't deserve to be a moderator, you deserve to be an admin! :D
Civil_Boss
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Civil boi 112 » 3 September 2017, 04:26

When I first saw this topic I was like boi y u be hatin on my m8 civil_boss? and he has told me something like this before where someone was rating his maps 1 well civil_boss I am sorry that you lost a good amount of LDr and if you are a little mad or something just pm me I have not talked to you in a while so I would be happy to cheer you up :D your my best friend from ~Civil boi 112/byrnes.
To be a plasma burst player you must become one with the plasma.

Civil boi 112
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Civil_Boss » 3 September 2017, 06:18

Civil boi 112 wrote:When I first saw this topic I was like boi y u be hatin on my m8 civil_boss? and he has told me something like this before where someone was rating his maps 1 well civil_boss I am sorry that you lost a good amount of LDr and if you are a little mad or something just pm me I have not talked to you in a while so I would be happy to cheer you up :D your my best friend from ~Civil boi 112/byrnes.

Thank you for your support! <3
Civil_Boss
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby lostmydollar » 3 September 2017, 15:55

first time i hear of this person. maybe he is actually a troll, maybe not.

however i dont consider his actions regarding your maps abusive. the most of your maps that i had a chance to play are not worth more than 1-2* ratings. nothing personal, don't take me as a hater or someone worse. everyone has his own opinion on quality of the maps.

Wasted Time wrote:The current situation has been dealt with, and the user has been given a proper ban, because it was clear that these votes were unjustified and did not include any constructive criticism.

i hope you have enough proofs (unjustified ratings on the maps of other authors, not just civil boss) to perform this action. if he actually goes around the pb2 and rates every single map 1* then i guess you did everything right.

Wasted Time wrote:And as a note to everybody in the future, please know that we do not tolerate these actions and that any action like this will be punished within proper reasoning, if you are to vote maps one star please give at least some constructive criticism.

if i didn't miss anything the code of conduct doesn't force us to leave "constructive criticism" whenever we rate the map negatively or positively. plus map owners have an ability to remove comments from the map page and accuse players of abusing the rate system leading to further bans of innocent players.
lostmydollar
Falkok [250]

Postby xstryker » 3 September 2017, 16:18

hey civil get rekt whith 5+ votes an all u r map ill be doing that btw just for u im sorry u had to lose ldr

xstryker

Postby Civil_Boss » 3 September 2017, 22:34

lostmydollar wrote:first time i hear of this person. maybe he is actually a troll, maybe not.

however i dont consider his actions regarding your maps abusive. the most of your maps that i had a chance to play are not worth more than 1-2* ratings. nothing personal, don't take me as a hater or someone worse. everyone has his own opinion on quality of the maps.

i hope you have enough proofs (unjustified ratings on the maps of other authors, not just civil boss) to perform this action. if he actually goes around the pb2 and rates every single map 1* then i guess you did everything right.

Wasted Time wrote:And as a note to everybody in the future, please know that we do not tolerate these actions and that any action like this will be punished within proper reasoning, if you are to vote maps one star please give at least some constructive criticism.

if i didn't miss anything the code of conduct doesn't force us to leave "constructive criticism" whenever we rate the map negatively or positively. plus map owners have an ability to remove comments from the map page and accuse players of abusing the rate system leading to further bans of innocent players.

I'm just letting you know, if the certain individual posted constructive criticism or told me why the maps were complete garbage, i would have understood and most likely improve my maps, but no, he just rated every single map 1 without telling me why.

Believe it or not, but this is true, also, this same type of situation happened to other famous map makers by Super Brian... so yeah, pretty much what happened.

Also, he just rated all of my maps 1 in 1 day, seems a bit suspicious? because people really don't have the time to rate and post a comment on my 28 maps iv'e created.
Civil_Boss
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Wasted Time » 4 September 2017, 22:42

lostmydollar wrote: i hope you have enough proofs (unjustified ratings on the maps of other authors, not just civil boss) to perform this action.

Don't need any other evidence for this since it was obvious, plus I don't need any other evidence. what he did there was enough, and I am pretty sure you do not get to have any jurisdiction to decide whether or not there was sufficient evidence or what needs to be provided in this matter, or the actions needed to be taken, if you wanted to then you should have become a staff member instead of mini-modding, so please don't mini-mod.

lostmydollar wrote:if i didn't miss anything the code of conduct doesn't force us to leave "constructive criticism" whenever we rate the map negatively or positively. plus map owners have an ability to remove comments from the map page and accuse players of abusing the rate system leading to further bans of innocent players.

It doesn't say that you are forced to I merely said "please give at least some constructive criticism", that isn't a command it is a suggestion, maybe you should have thought a bit more into that.

@lostmydollar - If you want to discuss this more then please PM me on the forums or on Discord, do not do it in this forum post.
Wasted Time
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby AI Robot » 5 September 2017, 02:39

Spoiler: Show More
You thought you were going to see something here?
AI Robot
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Civil_Boss » 6 September 2017, 12:57

xstryker wrote:hey civil get rekt whith 5+ votes an all u r map ill be doing that btw just for u im sorry u had to lose ldr

It's okay! :) You don't have to worry about it, but thank you for your support! :D
Civil_Boss
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby KARL SERG » 8 September 2017, 17:55

Yeah, he is a troll. I remember him from the chat, when he asked me to make a map with him having 1 HP so he would die instantly because we were fighting.

Just report him if you think something is wrong with it. The Staff will take care of it.
KARL SERG
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Civil_Boss » 9 September 2017, 01:21

KARL SERG wrote:Yeah, he is a troll. I remember him from the chat, when he asked me to make a map with him having 1 HP so he would die instantly because we were fighting.

Just report him if you think something is wrong with it. The Staff will take care of it.

They already have, thank you for the advice :D
Civil_Boss
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby wreak » 9 September 2017, 02:00

Finally he has a proper ban. I talked to two of the staff members in PM about this and showed 3 occasions of him 1 star vote but they didn't do anything about it. But still glad he got banned now, thanks staff.
wreak
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby STEFANO2008 » 9 September 2017, 14:27

Civil_Boss wrote:Hello community!

So, i just came back from a break from PB2 for like 2 months, but when i came back to see my maps and how they're doing, i see my shotgun map been rated 1, i didn't think of it as much, since i didn't really care, but when i clicked custom maps, i see my LDr (Level Developer rank) to be at 55.06, even though it was at 55.63 before, i checked my other maps, and i see that ALL of them have been rated 1. He has done this to other map makers before, and those map makers have told that they're maps have been rated 1 by him.

It's a shame people will get out of there way just to rate all of my maps 1 for no valid reason, it's honestly depressing

And one more thing... Super Brian, if your reading this, i would like to say how childish that was of you to do...

---------------> Go to my profile and check any of the maps that are in my profile and look at the latest rates - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac= ... id=1549561

Link to his terrible profile ----------------> http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac= ... &id=411970

Did you remember when you release a map and you ask me to rate 5? That's what im doing right now, Super Brian is a "User" That rates 1 because he does not appreciate the hard work and Perfection of your maps.

You Are Lucky He's Banned
Get me out of South America PLEASE

STEFANO2008
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Civil_Boss » 10 September 2017, 10:56

STEFANO2008 wrote:
Civil_Boss wrote:Hello community!

Did you remember when you release a map and you ask me to rate 5? That's what im doing right now, Super Brian is a "User" That rates 1 because he does not appreciate the hard work and Perfection of your maps.

You Are Lucky He's Banned

Thank you!
Civil_Boss
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby JayaRaya » 10 September 2017, 15:01

Seems like the problem has been solved. He pretty much deserve the punishment for voting 1 star many times over to a certain good maps on some users, especially you. Either this topic get locked or still let certain users to respond about this, until it got abandoned in the history like every old posts in this forum.

~ Regards :thank:
"Always repent and rectify any mistakes that you have been done."

Spoiler: Show More
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OMD_LSELAM
JayaRaya
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby wreak » 11 September 2017, 03:20

JayaRaya wrote: Either this topic get locked or still let certain users to respond about this, until it got abandoned in the history like every old posts in this forum.

Go to the games area.

No need to say more
wreak
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Next

Return to General Discussion