4+ year veteran check in

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: 4+ year veteran check in

Postby TerminatorRex » 16 November 2017, 02:03

Account creation date: Monday 18th of June 2012 09:27:03 AM (or earlier)
artstation.com/seedee
TerminatorRex
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Dariy » 16 November 2017, 04:50

I joined somewhere around May/June of 2011.
ησтнιηg вυт тнє вєѕт ιѕ gσσ∂ єησυgн ƒσя мє
Dariy
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Location: ѕιттιηg ση α яαιηвσω ωιтн α ѕтяιηg αяσυη∂ му ƒιηgєя

Postby Eternal Dorkness » 18 November 2017, 16:45

monstarules wrote:Hi everyone! I'm just checking in to see how many 4+ year PB vets are still around!

Text wall.

I've played this game since I was about 6, and I'm 13 now. Which means I've probably played the game since 2011. My account creation date tells a different story, but my younger self wasn't very keen on sticking with a single account. In fact, I was so stupid back then that I thought the whole "a-z 1-0" thing meant I could only use a, z, 1, and 0 in my username. So, this is my most recent, and probably the one I'll stick with.
hmm today i will ᴄ̶̠̩̑̍̾̂̾̀̏͘ᴏ̷̳̜͔̺̩͚̖̉̕͝ɴ̶̡̡̲̟̘̪̊̎͜ꜱ̸̗̞̻̙̣͔͓̼̔̇͑̈́͐̔ᴜ̷̼͊͑̒͛̉̈́̔̉̕̕ᴍ̸̨̺͇͖̪͊̽̐͊̓̉͂͝ͅᴇ̴̛̭̖̮̐͒̔̋͠ my infant son
Eternal Dorkness
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby br ad » 18 November 2017, 21:38

I just came back to the site, I went on one of my old accounts (i dont know why I created more than one account, I was a stupid kid at the time) and the join date was Friday 13th of January 2012 08:05:08 PM (or earlier) and I'm not logged into that account because I'm not an entirely big fan of the name of that account. I mean, I was pretty young back then and young people can make some stupid things.
br ad
Recruit

Postby The_Artist » 20 November 2017, 22:04

Present.

Been around since Oct 2011
The_Artist

Postby Maartin » 25 November 2017, 23:43

I have been here since April 2011. I think people from the 2012-2013 era have heard about me a lot :)

Maartin

Postby Roxxar » 26 November 2017, 01:24

im still here, checking in from 2012

i make bad artworks and unnecessarily hype up my bad maps, while simultaneously shitting on pb2 and promoting boz's death (which for some reason people dont wanna believe !!!)
Roxxar
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby aaron gooplol » 26 November 2017, 12:23

I created my account way back in 2012, at that time just chillin' with peeps, making bad maps, and just like that as a player, I only found out about this forum last night so I think everything will be new for me again.

aaron gooplol

Postby Patkin » 27 November 2017, 16:02

i joined Friday 21st of December 2012 (or earlier) i dont really play much nowadays just waiting for Pb 2.5

Patkin

Postby king_marc2 » 16 December 2017, 19:57

Been here since 2010, had several other accounts (original being king_marc2020). Served in some great clans too. Miss the old days.

king_marc2

Postby Aervec_ » 23 December 2017, 22:04

My original account was created on: Thursday 22nd of March 2012 12:21:29 AM. Before my account creation I played as a guest on occasion, played campaign and custom maps a lot, and the original game. I am surprised to see that there is actually a number of people that have stayed with this game for so long.
Aervec_
Recruit

Postby egg » 23 December 2017, 22:34

My account creation date:

Account creation date: Sunday 10th of April 2011 06:54:56 AM (or earlier)

Joined forums in:

- egg
egg
PB2 Official Egg

Postby jonb7 » 24 December 2017, 06:08

I started playing around early 2013, and created an account in the winter. Pretty early on, I got involved in the clan activities going on at the time, and eventually found my way to GSA in the last couple years of the EKAT war. It's been quite the ride, for better or for worse.

I wanted to get into map making, and the original leader of GSA, Jason408/aka Jvinh1 taught me alot. Today, I'm pretty adept at it.
Along the way I've seen alot. Good times, fun battles, claims to glory and shame. And bad times- When people have overstepped boundaries, and the wars got a little less fun and a little more malicious. The rise and fall of leaders, trying to create communities for different purposes, their egos rising and then falling to pieces around them, or their commitments faltering, or their choices misguided. Within GSA, and in other groups.
All in all, it was a good run. I'm glad to have met many of the people I have along the way, and learned from it all.

Today, after starting out as a recruit years ago, I rose steadily until I was brought on board as the new leader of GSA, taking us to new places. I, and everyone else have been away from Pb2 for a while now, but I've stopped by again, to see the state of it.
Things haven't stopped changing, I can see. It dosn't look as bad here as it did a year ago. Maybe the good days can come again, in new form.

So many good memories. Battles for bases, the discovery of new map elements, new systems. It was fun and exciting, and it's a little sad to see that excitement gone. But who knows- History can repeat itself, for better and for worse.
jonb7
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Civil-Lite » 2 January 2018, 12:05

Well, it's been for years for me now on PB2, I am now truely a Veteran.
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby TerminatorRex » 2 January 2018, 14:02

To be fair it doesn't really matter how long ago you've joined, what matters is that you are here now and having a good time playing this game
artstation.com/seedee
TerminatorRex
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby sorin123 » 2 January 2018, 14:57

im here since may 2011, this is my second account. was known here by the name saw-
waiting for pb2.5 to be released.
and happy new year

sorin123

Postby guest-electric fish » 2 January 2018, 14:57

i started my pb2 journey in july 2013 as guest. i remember when i entered pb2 there was the version 1.16 because it had 3 choices (easy,normal,hard),there were many maps like the sponge123 plane and the old ph3x base and even the difficulties i slowly learned about pb2 which later on august 2013 the version 1.20 arrived and it brought not only new choice (impossible) but also and new guns like sniper rifle and rayrifle.

one year later on july 2014 i met an friendly user who helped me register here and he also taught me how pb2 is and how to make maps(but sadly he went inactive for long time). plazma burst 2 was at the golden days because there were active servers,still many maps,many people,lots of fun and joy and many things you could do so once i register i did lots of things and i met lots of people plus i enjoyed many maps like example the bosscat1-house or the ghostcivil-city

then suddendly on 15th february 2015 one of the worst things in pb2 the data lost happened and that event started to destroying plazma burst 2 with many tragic results and many problems started to rising unexpectably. for me data lost traumatized and hurt me as i didn't only lost my 1st account but also i lost friends (not all as i found some of my old friends). however i didn't had only those things to face but i saw chaotic situations which made to fight against all odds

after surviving chaotic situations what i saw since then is truly embarassing due plazma burst 2 an famous game turned to an embarassment ones as the site crashes a lot,many issues were hurting many players,many great maps are used rarely and many people retired or quit. the only few positives things i earned after data lost and those chaotic situations were meeting many new friends (not only in multiplayer but also in chat),playing new maps like civil-lite's ironman map or darkstar 1-minecraft and for the 1st time i finally made (with difficulty)maps

however even those positive things helped me to survive the trauma of data lost even it hasn't being cured as i lost some friends(including the friendly user who helped me to register in plazma burst 2) and many things like full servers has completley vanished plus one of the worst things which happened is the cancellation of plazma burst 3 a game which many people(including myself)were hyped and many rumors were spoken about if it will be 3D or if the android on level 42 will be there. that cancellation made me even more sad and as result when plazma burst 2.5 was annouced i decided not to stay hyped

today its 2018 ! the issues have been successfully sinking plazma burst 2,many people still retiring or quiting, the site continues to crash,the golden days were vanished before and the upcoming plazma burst 2.5 (which was announced at 2015) is delayed which makes the hype which used to exist slowly fading away
for me who play plazma burst 2 for 6 years and survived but still traumatized from data lost i can say honestly that plazma burst 2.5 from one point it will save the community and bring the golden days back on track but on the other hand the problems which community faces are having an major role as if they aren't cured or solved then the results will be negative
Last edited by guest-electric fish on 12 January 2018, 23:00, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler: Show More
now the show is over ladies and gentlemen !!!! thanks for being here tonight and i really appriciette your presence so once again thank you very much and have an good night
guest-electric fish
Falkok [250]

Postby aneliteranger » 3 January 2018, 02:38

Been here since 2011 myself. Not this account, but another.
Really.
aneliteranger

Postby Anechoic » 7 January 2018, 15:57

The only thing memorable back in my days. Were playing swamp bases. :p
Anechoic
Cyber Grub [25]

Previous

Return to General Discussion