In PB2.5, what would be your skin detailing on your hero?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: In PB2.5, what would be your skin detailing on your hero

Postby Xianghua_146 » 31 August 2017, 13:34

Wow, I never really expected this one to be posted here.

Oh yeah, my skin detailing, if I remember correctly, would be this one.

http://gamepreorders.com/wp-content/upl ... -armor.jpg

I really loved how this skin looks, it looks so realistic to have this on, looking like your armor has shield circuits (Maybe that's what it's called, no idea XD).
Xianghua_146
Recruit

Postby mrnat444 » 1 September 2017, 09:53

mine will be as close to nightcrawler as I can get it... otherwise it will be an undecided combination of different parts, with colors of red, black, blue, yellow, and maybe some white.
mrnat444
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Starwars7 » 1 September 2017, 17:54

GhostX5 wrote:You better be sure not impersonating mine, because I have my own skull on my visor.
I'm not, just figured the skull would go with the "Ghost" skin.
Anyways, we can't make custom PSI Blades, Diva Lustmond made the custom ones already for PB2.5. If you wanna see new custom blades on PB2.5, here is the link: https://t.co/GGTxI4S01c
I figured.
Ever had one of those days where everyone you meet in ranked likes you?

Yeah, me neither.

Starwars7
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby GhostX5 » 9 September 2017, 11:54

Okay, sorry about that. That was because you said that your visor also has a skull, for me I have planned for my character to have a skull.
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Starwars7 » 9 September 2017, 15:09

Yeah, I know. I think we are thinking of different skull designs, though. I looked at the picture you added and it didn't look like what I was thinking of for my skin. I might just mess around with different character parts combined with the Ghost's coloring instead of anything else, though. I'm not sure. A Civil Security Boss (or a Civil Security Heavy, for that matter) in black and green might look great.

Yeah, me neither.

Starwars7
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby GhostX5 » 9 September 2017, 15:41

Starwars7 wrote:Yeah, I know. I think we are thinking of different skull designs, though. I looked at the picture you added and it didn't look like what I was thinking of for my skin. I might just mess around with different character parts combined with the Ghost's coloring instead of anything else, though. I'm not sure. A Civil Security Boss (or a Civil Security Heavy, for that matter) in black and green might look great.

Hm, how about this?
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5

Postby Starwars7 » 10 September 2017, 19:26

GhostX5 wrote:Hm, how about this?

Looks good. I think I might do my new skin, the Phoenix Falkok, in Ghost colors. It would take too much effort to mess with the visor, and I'm lazy.

Yeah, me neither.

Starwars7
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby GhostX5 » 11 September 2017, 05:04

Oh yeah, I think the Skull skin would be suitable for the Phoenix Falkok helmet, since it has a camera on it, I think it would be great. A little sketch on the side would do the trick. For me, I would still do my skull on my visor.

Having a skull on your helmet instills intimidation and fear in your enemies, which is the reason why I would be having a skull on my character's helmet. I don't know if Eric has an option for creating a combat knife for our character, since he added fists.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/91/1f/ed ... 0b5af0.jpg
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5

Postby Dr Jekyll » 12 September 2017, 06:43

A man in a gray jacket with a chicken mask... nothing more needs to be said.
If you take anything I say seriously, you deserve whatever happens to you.

Dr Jekyll
Recruit

Postby GhostX5 » 12 September 2017, 14:12

I dunno if "gray jacket with a chicken mask" skin would work out as well. But it might be possible.
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5

Postby Dr Jekyll » 13 September 2017, 06:12

Eh, something akin to that. Even the marine's helmet looks a bit like the mask and the armor can be colored to make it look similar.

The point is that you make the reference.
If you take anything I say seriously, you deserve whatever happens to you.

Dr Jekyll
Recruit

Postby GhostX5 » 13 September 2017, 10:55

Ah, alright. I think Marine's ski mask may be a good practice.
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5

Postby Starwars7 » 22 September 2017, 15:43

I thought more about it, and I think my skin is just gonna be something like this, colors included:
https://twitter.com/Eric_Gurt/status/667870061470859264

I'd change the torso, though. The torso looks fine in the actual picture, but further down Eric says that it's just a recolored version of that new Heavy Android, whose torso looks kinda bad when it's just standing there. The skin looks kinda like it's supposed to be agile, so maybe a regular android torso with those colors instead. If all else fails, a recolored Civil Security Lite torso will work just fine, too.

I would also change the wrists, the upper arm is fine, but in the original Heavy Android picture, the lower arms looked weird, and would look weird even without the swords there. I'm partial to the Civil Security Heavy wrists, as well as those short little pronged blades that the Civil Security Heavy has here:
https://twitter.com/Eric_Gurt/status/641042342493986816

The voice would be the CS Ghost's voice. I don't know if we can change blood color, but if we can, the character would have blood the same color as the visor.

Yeah, me neither.

Starwars7
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby GhostX5 » 23 September 2017, 14:19

Starwars7 wrote:I thought more about it, and I think my skin is just gonna be something like this, colors included:
https://twitter.com/Eric_Gurt/status/667870061470859264

I'd change the torso, though. The torso looks fine in the actual picture, but further down Eric says that it's just a recolored version of that new Heavy Android, whose torso looks kinda bad when it's just standing there. The skin looks kinda like it's supposed to be agile, so maybe a regular android torso with those colors instead. If all else fails, a recolored Civil Security Lite torso will work just fine, too.

I would also change the wrists, the upper arm is fine, but in the original Heavy Android picture, the lower arms looked weird, and would look weird even without the swords there. I'm partial to the Civil Security Heavy wrists, as well as those short little pronged blades that the Civil Security Heavy has here:
https://twitter.com/Eric_Gurt/status/641042342493986816

The voice would be the CS Ghost's voice. I don't know if we can change blood color, but if we can, the character would have blood the same color as the visor.

It's also possible to be changing colors of our character's blood too, which Eric Gurt have said before. It looks pretty neat.
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5

Postby KARL SERG » 23 September 2017, 18:13

Some kind of Authoritarian Commissar in a futuristic Power armor as uniform. Perfect for hunting the Xenos.
KARL SERG

Postby GhostX5 » 25 September 2017, 23:26

That’s pretty cool, can’t wait to see your skin once PB2.5 will be released!

Alright, I guess that'll be all for now, thank you for those who have posted their own skins for PB2.5, it was great to be hearing your ideas, I'd hope you guys would be putting your effort into making it. Would be doing the same thing you guys would do too. Again, thank you guys for posting your own skins, it was really appreciated!

TOPIC LOCKED.
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5

Previous

Return to General Discussion