KICKING

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

KICKING

Postby byrnes » 25 July 2017, 23:00

This is a huge problem in pb2 at first it was only to kick or "exclude" a player or guest if they where doing something bad well thats how I think it works anyway almost every time I join a match something happens if its a school map someone will kill me for no F#CKING REASON!!! ITS BS!! and then I tell them to stop and they wont so im forced to "vote for exclusion" and they will do it back and then it gets into a full on fight and a lot of players and guests just start randomly being d1cks and I hate it and I will be forced...again to leave the server and I sometimes find that same player on a different server and they try to kick me I understand this though as I had p1ssed them off but sometimes I just join a server and someone trys to kick me and a lot of the time it gets worse one person was being so bad and rude and I guess breaking the rules but I dont remember what they where so it was so bad that I had to report the guy and I did not regret it and I dont remember the dudes username either :l but this needs to stop why cant we all be happy? and have some fun? what happened to the old pb2? what happened? WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?! this needs to stop and pb2 is at its end already and I get the feeling pb2.5 is gonna be canceled or we will only get a demo or beta with no multiplayer or anything but this needs to stop IT NEEDS TO I CANT EVEN IMAGINE WHAT THIS WILL BE LIKE IN PB2.5 THIS HAS TO STOP....either that..or pb2 and possibly pb2.5 will be ruined.
Hi.

byrnes
Recruit

Re: KICKING

Postby Incompetence » 25 July 2017, 23:18

this is a game where you kill and get killed. it's the main objective and purpose around the game. it's not shocking that someone killed you in a school map (which is arguably realistic and expected but that's a different topic)

your "fun" differs from the "fun" of someone else. to you, fun might be exploring an area or two. to someone else, fun might be doing what the game essentially is made for: killing other people. just because your fun isn't being given to you in a public match that you have no control of, it doesn't give you the right to deprive others of their fun. the fights only happen because you try to do such a thing. disagreements are a catalyst for conflict. now if those people broke the rules, it'd be a different story, but here, it looks like they're just trying to play the game their own way.

also, i will be that person and say that if you don't like how events are unfolding in one match, either join a different one or make your own match
Incompetence
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Re: KICKING

Postby byrnes » 26 July 2017, 04:52

guess your right man im locking now
Hi.

byrnes
Recruit

Return to General Discussion