lol

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

lol

Postby maxim12 » 25 June 2017, 17:54

EDIT: Oops... -_- wrong section.

:nope: So I just bought up a new processor for my new computer, and It had an offer of having Halo Wars 2 which is a strategy game which looks cool, and other 2 games, which I thought I would have a choice to choose 2 other games that I'd like to play, or atleast it could give me an offer of reasonable good and popular games for good gaming...

But, guess I was wrong...

Did you see it right?

Euro Truck Simulator? Like... Uh... Really!?

Like seriously, tell me guys. Who would buy a new processor just to play Euro Truck simulator?

BUT thats not all guys, lets look at the third game that is called Dreadnought.

Wait, wait wait guys! Why would you offer me a Dreadnought game, when the game is ALREADY FREE TO PLAY?

Like what the actual f*ck? The only game that is worth from that offer is halo wars 2, other offers are garbage!

I honestly expected much better games come up with the Halo wars 2 offer, like battlefield 4 or the first Battlefront game that is made by EA, but I got Euro truck simulator and a game (Dreadnought) that is already free to play already instead... Like realy? I mean REALLY? I don't understand that logic.

Are you kidding me?
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

tf dude

Postby WolfMaster12 » 25 June 2017, 18:53

is this a shitpost or something? unsure what this topic is about. oh nvm, you are complaining that it's offering you shit games. okay, i understand, but it's purely your own problem. no need to complain about it on here, btw you took the wrong forum

let's welcome maxim the shitposter back to pb2, i guess? :thank:
More cheese for the sir over here!
WolfMaster12
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: lol

Postby maxim12 » 25 June 2017, 19:16

Wait... How I was shit posting?

WolfMaster12 wrote:btw you took the wrong forum

Not sure if you're just being a troll or not, because I clearly wrote this the second I figured out I accidentaly posted in the wrong forum section.

maxim12 wrote:EDIT: Oops... -_- wrong section.

WolfMaster12 wrote:is this a shitpost or something? unsure what this topic is about.

Well thats what you think. If you think I'm shit posting then report my post for freeposting, or let the moderators themselves to deal with my post if they need to do so.

So, If you just came here for the sake of being a nuisance and acting disrespectful to other users, I suggest you to f*ck off from this thread and not come here and waste my time with your random nuisance shitty posts, ok?

The one who is trully shitposting is you. You're just showing off your hypocricy.
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby WolfMaster12 » 25 June 2017, 19:29

maxim12 wrote:
WolfMaster12 wrote:is this a shitpost or something? unsure what this topic is about.

Well thats what you think. If you think I'm shit posting then report my post for freeposting, or let the moderators themselves to deal with my post if they need to do so.

It's not my opinion, it's obvious.

maxim12 wrote:So, If you just came here for the sake of being a nuisance and acting disrespectful to other users, I suggest you to f*ck off from this thread and not come here and waste my time with your random nuisance shitty posts, ok?
[/quote]

I think I did my job here: I showed that you are one of those total idiots and snowflakes who should find some help before doing posts like these. Case closed.

maxim12 wrote:The one who is trully shitposting is you. You're just showing off your hypocricy.

Show me the part where I showed off it. I wonder if you found it.

WolfMaster12 wrote:something? unsure what this oh nvm, you are complaining that it's offering you shit games. okay, i understand, but it's purely your own problem. no need to complain about it on here.

You did not read this. Case closed... again. Read it
WolfMaster12

Postby maxim12 » 25 June 2017, 19:33

"Snowflake"

I don't think you even know what that word means lol

youre just trying to copy the words that Hikarikaze saying to act tough but fail hard LOL
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby WolfMaster12 » 25 June 2017, 19:40

maxim12 wrote:"Snowflake"

I don't think you even know what that word means lol

I know very well what snowflake means, and if you don't, I mean this: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... 20Syndrome

^read this before you start another shittalk

maxim12 wrote:youre just trying to copy the words that Hikarikaze saying to act tough but fail hard LOL

The only thing that someone fails hard is you trying to insult me. Case closed. Now, calm down before making next post.
WolfMaster12

Postby maxim12 » 25 June 2017, 19:46

WolfMaster12 wrote:I know very well what snowflake means, and if you don't, I mean this: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... 20Syndrome

^read this before you start another shittalk

The only thing that someone fails hard is you trying to insult me. Case closed. Now, calm down before making next post.

Yet none of the description matches me. Nice try.

WolfMaster12 wrote:The only thing that someone fails hard is you trying to insult me. Case closed. Now, calm down before making next post.

I'm already calm :P And I havent insulted you lol.
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby WolfMaster12 » 25 June 2017, 19:55

maxim12 wrote:And I havent insulted you lol.

I didn't say that you didn't insult me, I said that you tried to insult me with a complete fail.

maxim12 wrote:youre just trying to copy the words that Hikarikaze saying to act tough but fail hard LOL

clearly not a failed trial to insult me

maxim12 wrote:I'm already calm :P

Your replies to me suggest otherwise. Nice try. Now, seriously, stop it. Grow up.
WolfMaster12

Postby maxim12 » 25 June 2017, 20:00

Still, I wan't a confirmation from you proving that I'm a snowflake, otherwise your just showing of your fantasies.
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby WolfMaster12 » 25 June 2017, 20:04

maxim12 wrote:Still, I wan't a confirmation from you proving that I'm a snowflake, otherwise your just showing of your fantasies.

want*

off*

sorry for grammar nazism, just had to do it :^)

Snowflake: According to weakness of snowflakes, snowflake has modernly become a description of a person who gets triggered to every single thing that is irritating for him even though it's not worth pointing out. A snowflake basically starts a shitstorm of anything / anyone he or she doesn't like with stupid comments.

Good enough?
WolfMaster12

Return to General Discussion