Skin Hating

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Skin Hating

Postby noune » 19 June 2017, 20:44

It has come to me and my associates attention that there has been a new up-rise of "Skin Hating". Skin hating is when you hate someones skin, and don't allow them to participate in anything. For example, if person A likes Alien skins, but doesn't like Android skins, he would not allow person B, who has an android skin, to participate in a match, or make fun of person B, just because of his picked skin.

What is your opinion on this? Is there anything we should do to stop it?

Please comment below.

This topic has been introduced by the New Imperial Region, since March 2015
“The world is chaotic and cruel,
The world is orderly and peaceful,
The world is both...”
noune
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: Skin Hating

Postby darkstar 1 » 19 June 2017, 22:00

Actually I don't see the problem here, people who get 'skin hated' could just leave the match or just leave the match, change their skin and rejoin it if they really wanna stay there. Also, things like this bring some action in the game when people get 'angry' at each other.

darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Postby gajacar25 » 20 June 2017, 14:06

Good god what the hell are you on about?
This isn't a thing. It never was and never will be.
You and people like yourself are basically trying to make up problems that don't exist, to give yourself a purpose.
'Skin Hating' is bullshit and does not exist, and you are either trying to raise your post count or pretend like your silly group is making progress, when really, you're not doing anything.

Stop posting nonsense.
If you're drowning you don't clutch no straw
You don't want to live you don't want to cry no more
gajacar25
Recruit

Location: I'm already pissed enough about people using my nationality as an excuse.

Postby noune » 20 June 2017, 14:25

darkstar 1 wrote:Actually I don't see the problem here, people who get 'skin hated' could just leave the match or just leave the match, change their skin and rejoin it if they really wanna stay there. Also, things like this bring some action in the game when people get 'angry' at each other.

Some of these issues can cause increase in action, and the simplistic way of stopping it would be changing your skin, but what would be even better is that this issue be stopped, so people feel like they are in a community who respects them.

gajacar25 wrote:Good god what the hell are you on about?
This isn't a thing. It never was and never will be.
You and people like yourself are basically trying to make up problems that don't exist, to give yourself a purpose.
'Skin Hating' is bullshit and does not exist, and you are either trying to raise your post count or pretend like your silly group is making progress, when really, you're not doing anything.

Stop posting nonsense.

This topic was suppose to bring to attention issues in the community, no matter how visible they are, not increase a post count or "act" like we are making progress (For which we are making progress, for example, only 100 dollars are needed to be made in order to get the funds necessary to complete the donation number we acquired during the KTSC event, to the fight against lung cancer.) If I believed this was even close to nonsense I wouldnt have posted it. If this is an attempt to annoy me or anyone involved with this post, it will not work. Civility is key, when writing a post a topic, even if no one knows about it. That is the reason why articles are made, to share knowledge. So please, don't be angry at someone who is trying to share little known knowledge, and the people they are part of.
The world is both...”
noune

Postby gajacar25 » 20 June 2017, 15:29

If you think I'm angry, you're very wrong.
I'm disappointed at the complete lack of an actual reply to what I said. You are genuinely doing nothing by making up the issue of 'skin hating', and all you've said is some dumb crap about 'bringing attention to issues in the community'.
Once more, issues that don't exist and even if they did exist are minuscule and irrelevant to the game as a whole.
Your whole reply didn't do anything to actually counteract my argument, you basically brought up something you did.
Which was convincing other people to give their money to the fight of lung cancer.
Which no one mentioned.
You don't want to live you don't want to cry no more
gajacar25
Recruit

Location: I'm already pissed enough about people using my nationality as an excuse.

Postby WolfMaster12 » 22 June 2017, 15:41

Skin hating never was a problem, it isn't a problem and it will never become a problem. So, lock this topic as fast as possible. As darkstar said, you could just leave the match, or change the skin if you want to stay there.

The only one who is a skin hater is probably you.
More cheese for the sir over here!
WolfMaster12

Postby maxim12 » 22 June 2017, 16:35

PB2 is filled with pretty much alot of people with stupidy, nothing pretty much is special here.
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby tehswordninja » 22 June 2017, 16:41

I don't think I've ever seen this happen before. Seems like the topic was structured to gain attention rather than to make a valid point.

Leaving it open as long as conversations are reasonable.
who needs a PB2.5 release date, anyways?
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby darkstar 1 » 22 June 2017, 16:49

It does exist, I have once seen something like this (a while back), but wasn't such a big deal, most of the people in the match were against that dude and he quit the match soon.

darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Postby jeff the hacker » 23 June 2017, 08:12

when i was still a little douche bag in my first account ( alexander1111 )
i was wearing the civil lite skin, i saw a match called "noir lime and proxys only"
i entered it went to the base, one guy said " sorry alex, noir lime and proxys only" i just leave the base, another guy joins has an alien skin, he went close to the base and got shot.

thats all i remember
im an alien inside

jeff the hacker

Postby Green Eyed Demon » 23 June 2017, 16:49

A long long time ago in a departed land there was this thing where some people hated the Usurper skin because guests only had that skin at the time,and that's at least 3-4 years from now.I can't speak for anyone else because I don't play the game but I highly doubt "skin hating/racism" is a thing.If it is, it's pretty f0king stupid if you ask me, if it doesn't then you're just raising attention on an issue that doesn't actually exist like others have mentioned it before,never been a fan of that thing.Mind filling me in with this "charity" thing against lung cancer or something?Cause I'm a skeptical person like that
Spoiler: Show More
Green Eyed Demon

Postby wreak » 23 June 2017, 16:52

It does kinda exist but it's very trivial and it's exceptionally rare to occur anymore. It might have been a bit more popular back then.
wreak
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby jeff the hacker » 23 June 2017, 18:19

ok, basically a guy just told the others to kill me for changing my skin to an alien.
he also use curse words : http://prntscr.com/fncvwd
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=7&ac=Ant ... 20Ghoul#be
im an alien inside

jeff the hacker

Postby 49er » 23 June 2017, 19:40

who carez just change ur skin niBBa X'D 100//

tap if u up
49er
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Wardemption » 24 June 2017, 11:05

this is enough...
first guest army, then jihadists and now "skin-hating".
[sarcasm]sure[/sarcasm]
Freedom's from, not to.
Wardemption
Falkok [250]

Postby Specter_ » 24 June 2017, 12:58

this isn't a thing, it just happened(in non-competitive matches anyway). I remember long ago my brother would join a match that said "NO ALIENS" as a title.
then he would convince whoever had infinite health in the match that he was actually an android while playing as an falkok, the person actually gave him guns in return. its just people with nothing better to do
Specter_
Recruit

Postby maxim12 » 24 June 2017, 22:33

Wardemption wrote:this is enough...
first guest army, then jihadists and now "skin-hating".
[sarcasm]sure[/sarcasm]

Lol xD Internet stupidy and retardism in a nutshell ;D
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby Incompetence » 24 June 2017, 22:49

wouldn't be surprised if this issue actually did exist, it's pb2 after all. also wouldn't be surprised if it didn't exist, it's still pb2 after all. ppl enjoy making things up here

strange how op claims this is a thing and yet doesn't offer actual evidence to prove even its existence [[[[insert thinking emoji here]]]]
Incompetence
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby KARL SERG » 25 June 2017, 13:48

I initially thought this would be an Article about tumblr-style reverse-racism and was a bit confused about the "Android Skin" part even if I realized it was talking about the game in the meantime.

Anyway, there are stupid People everywhere. I too didn't like certain skins when I was younger either because I associated them with Players I didn't like. The only solution to this stupidity is to ignore these People's insults and, if they don't stop with their BS, try to kick them/ruin their Gaming experience in that Map, making them quit if you can.

A dog-eat-dog world, after all.
KARL SERG
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby noune » 26 June 2017, 03:28

As I said, this issue may be small, but I am obligated to post of issues and see the community's feedback. Also as I said, this is not for attention for anything what so ever, this is to show small issues and correct them, after all, its working your way up.

I apologize if this topic may seem like nothing at all, but if there wasn't an issue, I wouldn't have posted it.
The world is both...”
noune

Next

Return to General Discussion