Skin Hating

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: Skin Hating

Postby gajacar25 » 26 June 2017, 04:50

You provide absolutely 0 evidence.

This is definitely an attention post. It's clear your agenda is making a name for yourself.

And you did it. You managed to burn yourself into my memory as 'the group that makes up issues constantly'. Congrats.
If you're drowning you don't clutch no straw
If you're drowning you don't clutch no straw
You don't want to live you don't want to cry no more
gajacar25
Recruit

Location: I'm already pissed enough about people using my nationality as an excuse.

Postby WolfMaster12 » 26 June 2017, 12:14

In fact, I have bumped with that shit before, once, I wore a CS Ghost skin, and I went in a match and someone just randomly started to kill me accusing that I am black in reality. (I'm white)

Still, skin hating exists, but it never was a problem. It isn't a problem now. And it won't ever become a problem. Ever. And if it will become a problem, then thanks to idiots who try to make it into a problem.

From the topic author's posts, it's too goddamn obvious that the only thing that was wanted with this topic was gaining attention.

noune wrote:Some of these issues can cause increase in action, and the simplistic way of stopping it would be changing your skin, but what would be even better is that this issue be stopped, so people feel like they are in a community who respects them.

How does one end the fact that some people don't like some skins? It's purely natural that some people don't like some skins, which is called racism in real life. So, if you try to make people be commanded by you, find your eyes, look at real world, and make your inferences. Goodbye.
More cheese for the sir over here!
WolfMaster12
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby noune » 28 June 2017, 23:34

I posted this for feed back, and I got it, Glad I did.

As I said and will say this again, this was not for attention, simply posting on SMALL Issues, no matter if you notice them or not. This is an attempt to sort out small issues to see the importance in them from the community and narrow them down so we can tackle the bigger issues.

I will make a discussion topic about any small issues the community comes across.

For now,

Topic Locked
“The world is chaotic and cruel,
The world is orderly and peaceful,
The world is both...”
noune
Civil Security Lite [100]

Previous

Return to General Discussion