The reason why you are here ?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

The reason why you are here ?

Postby JayaRaya » 23 April 2017, 20:19

Say, there's should be a reason why we are here in the 1st place right ?
Maybe some curiosity ?

So i'm curious and interested to know about it.

What is your 1st thinking of a decision to play the Plazma Burst game series & the reason you joined this community ?

The reason i play this game & joined its community in the 1st place is because there's some interesting story in the game that can makes you curious to know about it. Other reasons, this game is unique, easy to be accessed, & the 1st time for me of playing a multiplayer game to actually can communicate with many kids / teenagers in all around the world. Despite there's some big lackness or issues in the multiplayer, it's still a fun place to search for friends and be creative at the same time (like making maps, provide ideas, leading a group, etc).

How about you ?

Write a nice reasons at the comments below !
~ Regards :thank:
"Always repent and rectify any mistakes that you have been done."

Spoiler: Show More
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OMD_LSELAM
JayaRaya
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: The reason why you are here ?

Postby WolfMaster12 » 23 April 2017, 20:40

The 1st reason why I joined this game was to see what is this game. Now, the 1st reason I am here is to make qualitate maps and have fun (non-existant in my life) in this game, meet my friends etc.

What about others?
More cheese for the sir over here!
WolfMaster12

Postby tehswordninja » 24 April 2017, 02:33

I'm here currently waiting for PB2.5, as I've really drained all of the fun I can have out of this game. I need a new fresh take on the game to really enjoy it again.
who needs a PB2.5 release date, anyways?
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby joshuaconcon » 24 April 2017, 19:26

Last edited by joshuaconcon on 14 April 2021, 08:32, edited 1 time in total.

joshuaconcon
Recruit

Postby stormforce » 25 April 2017, 20:47

I'm here to support the community and create good maps. I am also anticipating Pb2.5.
hi

stormforce

Postby MI6 AGENT 007 » 26 April 2017, 04:30

The reason why Im bceause this is great series game and also I do love socializing/ playing with other people, and making new online friends.
MI6 AGENT 007
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Dr Hell » 30 April 2017, 14:21

The reason why I'm here is because this Game is fun. I also have many friends that I like talking to.
~~ ======The Vice-Leader of Plazma Burst Democratic Republic====== ~~
Dr Hell
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Specter_ » 1 May 2017, 05:34

i'm here because i played the first game, then i discovered plazma burst 2 in another game website years later in which forced me to go sign up in this website to be able to play multiplayer. i'm going to add why i'm still here, i basically feel like something good is going to happen if i keep sticking around
Specter_
Recruit

Postby GhostX5 » 1 May 2017, 21:38

Reason why I'm here is because:

- Played PB: FTTP at the first, I was wondering, right after I completed the game, what would happen to the guy in the sequel? Could he still get back to Earth, even without his friend? While it's not yet 2011, I was finding a video, consisting of a trailer of a sequel for PB:FTTP. At least I found one, exactly by Eric Gurt.

- After March 2011, in May 2011, I finally discovered PB2. Gotten so happy, I played it on Y8. I was raging a lot in the campaign, in Level 39, the harder part, I was very angry at the Usurpation Soldiers who are firing straight at me with Rocket Launchers, and I die instantly, when I'm near with an explosive barrel. At least I got to complete it, and then I thought "What's going to happen to all 3 of them? Are they able to change the course of the history?" Those are the things that I still have in my mind until now.

- After beating the campaign, I saw the Multiplayer slot, clicked on it, it says "Multiplayer is available in Official Website of Plazma Burst 2, would you like to proceed to the website?" I accepted it, and voìla, I got sent to the official website. Even though I don't know much when I joined, I remained as a guest until 2016. I have fell in love with the game, and I decided to stay here. Even though I know the game is not real, what if this really happens in the future? Marine is born, and there were really aliens? This game, and also Halo, will serve as my theory for the future.

- In May 2016, I have started my very first account that I was waiting for, my name was Promethean Soldier. Did got a lot of friends, got in some clans twice, and I became a clan leader this time. While I'm still using Promethean Soldier, there was these two players, in 707-sniper3, they started hating on me for no reason, and started calling me an impersonator because I was impersonating Prothean. They didn't really understand that my name was far more different from Prothean, and they both belong to different games. Prothean is from Mass Effect, while Promethean Soldier is from Halo. Really, I'm still mad at them, but I still ignore them.

- In June 2016, I decided to create an alternative account, and this was the time I named myself this, GhostX5. Using it until now. But I'm not sure if I'm able to use my original account, because of all those bad memories I had since the time I was Promethean Soldier.

That is all I have thought for now.
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby ustopable » 6 May 2017, 16:23

Joined PB2 for the Level Editor other than that nothing much
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby darkstar 1 » 7 May 2017, 08:39

Found PB1 on some online gaming site, liked it, then saw pb2 on the same site, was also fun, accidentally pressed 'multiplayer' and came to this website, was even more fun in MP. Really played the game for about 1.5 - 2 years. Discovered the level editor somewhere in those 1.5 years, but didn't really know how to work with it. And now I barely play the actual game, and the level editor and community is probably the only thing that keeps me here (Still trying out new stuff with the lvl editor, don't know if I still would be here if those variables/new trigger actions weren't added.).

darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Postby mrnat444 » 20 June 2017, 23:29

I noticed PB:FTTP as a suggested game while playing something on Silver Games around 2012 or 2013, and decided to try and beat that before I would move onto PB2, which was also suggested. From there I discovered that PB2 has its own website, multiplayer, and level editor. I proceeded to make an account, but I was rather incompetent and ended up leaving at one point for like six months.

I'm still here because of the level editor, and the way I can express my creativity through it. And also because of the community (I have no life).
mrnat444
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Green Eyed Demon » 21 June 2017, 18:14

My PC couldn't run any new games so I got stuck on this one for 3-4 years?
Green Eyed Demon

Postby Incompetence » 21 June 2017, 18:23

i'm only here to note how this place is burning down at a quick rate

it's intriguing
Incompetence
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby dota_player303 » 22 June 2017, 07:47

Probably the only game with Multiplayer that i can find in the internet
Let me define anarchy. The word literally means “no government.” That it also means “chaos” is to me the greatest propaganda success ever, since there is no greater chaos than war, and all wars of any magnitude of which I am aware were carried out by governments. So please Join us..
dota_player303
Recruit

Postby maxim12 » 22 June 2017, 16:56

I'm still here because I'm waiting for Plazma Burst 2.5.

I really want to play this damn game already xDD It just sounds so promising lol
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Return to General Discussion