About sniper gun

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

About sniper gun

Postby king4k » 23 April 2017, 04:57

The sniper gun should be available in the shop of the campaign mode. Cuz it's indeed useful in certain situations. What's your opinion? :)

king4k
Recruit

Re: About sniper gun

Postby tehswordninja » 23 April 2017, 05:36

Definitely agree. I also wish there was some way of buying the Ray Rifle as well.

There is a way of getting the Sniper rifle in campaign however; you must beat level 40 on impossible mode.

Impossible mode replaces most (not all) Heavy Railguns in the campaign with Sniper rifles, which are actually much easier to deal with (likely why, as lite railguns are a terror to deal with, and heavy railguns simply would have made it near unplayable), and as the Heavy Railguns on level 40 are max upgraded and available for all teams, you can simply pick up a sniper rifle and when you beat the level you get to keep it.

Sadly this requires you to get to level 40 in the first place, so its really not that good of a way of getting the sniper rifle.

I definitely hope that whether in PB2 or PB2.5 (or both) we get to see more weapons and equipment available in the Shop, with some weapons/equipment unlocking after certain levels to prevent gear you shouldn't have being bought and used by players before it really should be used.

I could easily see the Sniper rifle being a somewhat low cost weapon that costs slightly more than the light railgun to buy and upgrade, while the Ray Rifle being an end-game, very expensive gun to buy and upgrade (possibly, as currently upgrading the weapon does nothing). It'd really be a "I have a lot of extra money, why not spend it?" type gun.

Perhaps we might see this get added in a mini update to PB2, but I highly doubt that. However, definitely expect it to happen in PB2.5, or at least expect to see more weapons and equipment in PB2.5's campaign.
who needs a PB2.5 release date, anyways?
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Re: About sniper gun

Postby GhostX5 » 1 May 2017, 23:01

I agree with this idea. I already got the Sniper Rifle, and the Minigun too.

But definitely, Eric should really add the Sniper Rifle, Minigun and the Ray Rifle into the Shop, with other types of weapons/equipment. It's really much intended.
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Return to General Discussion