RgK - RailgunKings

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

RgK - RailgunKings

Postby Krazy » 21 April 2017, 04:01

I don't know how many of you out there remember me or my clan. I am going to clear some things up on our run that happened years ago.

I founded RgK very shortly after PB2 was created, as many of you may know. There was only one other clan at the time of RgK's creation and they were very small in size, but they would grow bigger, though not as big as RgK got. After months and months of recruitment my clan had become a well known name in PB2 and anyone who would go in a railwars server would be bound to see a few of our members. The hierarchy of RgK got messy and this is the confusing part for a lot of people. A member by the name of Proxzer0 or ProxDawg that I recruited into RgK and trusted, ended up going around saying that he was the one who created RgK. This was disinformation, so sorry for the misinformed. Another reason why the RgK hierarchy got so out of hand was because we had quite a few leaders. Most notably, Jase18 and spideysenses. The hierarchy worked by having the founder at the very top, then there was a leader or a few, then there were co leaders, and then everything below was based on skill. The highest ranking members in the hierarchy were selected because of trust, and anyone who would become an official leader or co leader would have to be chosen by me - the founder. The clan collapsed for two reasons. Our members started getting involved with other clans or quitting PB2, and there were a lot of fake RgK members, and some, like Proxzer0, would tell others that they are running the clan, not me nor the leaders I selected. A huge rule in RgK was that anyone who was treacherous towards the clan would be no longer considered an official member of RgK.

If PB2.5 is made, or possibly PB3, I would love for a real clan system with a custom hierarchy and official recruitment system. I miss the days I would spend on this game building an empire. Also, advertise your game so it doesn't die, Eric!

RgK will rise again. I will lose the rust and we will return. Maybe even as soon as this summer, as I still keep in touch with an old, well known member.

- Krazy
Krazy

Re: RgK - RailgunKings

Postby Tempus » 21 April 2017, 19:41

I'm sure as you know that with PB2.5 there are a lot of tasks that need to be looked at, this is including a clan system.
Tempus
Advisor

Return to General Discussion