PB2 Is Cancer!

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

PB2 Is Cancer!

Postby _ReX » 9 April 2017, 15:16

I've played this game for years and each time I continue to play it more and more I get so addicted to the point where I just can't stop! It's like drugs! I ask myself " WHY PB2 WHY!?!?!? " But every time I get to bed..I just can't stop thinking about pb2 24/7 .. I see the SAME damn MAPS BEING PLAYED every f3cken day! Maps like 707-school xnx-school excl-school and others THIS IS THE REASON why I made MY OWN PRISON! Cleaver54-prison why the f8ck do people still like cleaver54-prison it its been here forever from the start of pb2 like " amfg are you kidding me!?! " Everyone already knows how to beat the damn game and find the nyan cat secret!! " Another side of me tells me to stay and keep playing..another side tells me the other way " to go and quit! " But whenever I try to quit I always end up coming back and playing THIS GAME!?! + This game is ruining my life! I can't get sh1t done! Because, every time I play I have to get out of seat and do something!!? like " chores and shit! " Have also notice the updates Eric made to this game after like years!! Well these new updates they're totally sh1t ( sorry Eric gurt I really just don't see how it's going to save pb2 from dying ) and Pb2.5 oh my god I just got a good pc and I have a good start of playing on "high settings and quality" and now pb2.5 comes out welp sh1t now Im going to have to play with low settings on pb2.5 WHICH SUCKS!!!!
.:[color=#FF0000]ReX[color=#0000FF]:.[/color][/color]

_ReX
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: PB2 Is Cancer!

Postby WolfMaster12 » 9 April 2017, 16:16

Why you made this topic? Are you braindead or what? In case you hate PB2, why you are still playing it? Leave! It's so simple... *screams since she knows rex has no life*
More cheese for the sir over here!
WolfMaster12
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby _ReX » 9 April 2017, 16:49

WolfMaster12 wrote:Why you made this topic? Are you braindead or what? In case you hate PB2, why you are still playing it? Leave! It's so simple... *screams since she knows rex has no life*

1. I can 2. Fk off my dik! :P u sl9t
.:[color=#FF0000]ReX[color=#0000FF]:.[/color][/color]

_ReX
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Dandamage » 9 April 2017, 21:14

This topic does not add constructive discussion and lacks appropriate quality for this forum, and your next post disrespects another user in the community.

You're getting warned for that, and this post is getting locked.
Dandamage
Android T-01187 [200]

Return to General Discussion