Guess Whose Birthday It Is?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Guess Whose Birthday It Is?

Postby Plazma World League » 21 March 2017, 11:54

The Plazma World League has been alive for exactly one year this day, and is still running strong! One Year of Competitive PB2, and One Year of making PB2 Fun again!Qaurtz, the second founder of PWL, posted PWL’s first ever topic on the PB2 Forums, March 21st of 2016. We are proud to have served a full year to our falling, but strong community and hope to serve even longer.

Shall we look back on what we've achieved? Under a year ago, Doomwrath told us this event would never work in PB2. Even though it was suppose to be in PB2.5, we decided to prove them wrong. What we consider our goals?

1. Get atleast 8 Teams to compete? Check
2. Get atleast 16 Teams submitted? Check
3. Have a successful Regional with active Teams and Clans? Check
4. Have a successful PWL Qualifier with active Teams and Clans? Check
5. Crown all our Champions and players with balanced play styles for everyone? Check
6. Get new players and newcomers interested? Check
7. Inspire others to make their own Tournaments and Teams to compete in? Check (PCL is a real hit!)
8. Most importantly, survive a whole year, with well running and well organized successful events? Check!

March 21st was the day PWL was first put out there. The first PB2 Forum post. The forum post "PWL Coming Soon". Happy Birthday PWL! Lets go for more!

PWL Website: https://plazmaworldleague.wordpress.com/
PWL Discord: https://discord.gg/ZFzXQxU

Plazma World League
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: Guess Whose Birthday It Is?

Postby Fixer21 » 21 March 2017, 15:54

Alright, well, to be honest I disagree with most of it but in same time I don't want to burst your bubble / Clans are like empire - each other isn't so friendly to others and by time they hit the dust... that's all I can say.
Fixer21
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Plazma World League » 22 March 2017, 01:21

Fixer21 wrote:Alright, well, to be honest I disagree with most of it but in same time I don't want to burst your bubble / Clans are like empire - each other isn't so friendly to others and by time they hit the dust... that's all I can say.

There is no agreeing or disagreeing on this topic. Everything said is 100% true. The Clans we have last, and are friendly towards each other. There is no way you can Burst my bubble in this topic sir.

Plazma World League
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Fixer21 » 22 March 2017, 10:39

Whatever makes you feel better, mate...
Fixer21
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Plazma World League » 22 March 2017, 11:28

Fixer21 wrote:Whatever makes you feel better, mate...

Come to our discord to see for yourself. Otherwise, live in your own Clan hating Fantasy.

Plazma World League
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby _ReX » 22 March 2017, 15:14

Rly? Clan wars? Wow people like u are why there is no kind people in pb2 anymore all clans involed in this war need to die in a hole lmfao.
.:[color=#FF0000]ReX[color=#0000FF]:.[/color][/color]

_ReX
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to General Discussion