PB2 Staff deletes post that offends them

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

PB2 Staff deletes post that offends them

Postby jdc55 » 4 March 2017, 00:16

When a PB2 staff gets confronted and proven wrong by a user on the forums, they get mad and salty and delete the post, even when if it was an on-topic post.

Doomwrath deleted my post when I told him facts about Cod and proved him wrong. It was on-topic, I never insulted him, and he just deleted my post.

Doomwrath was the same person to say "PWL would never work with PB2's Community." PWL was the most successful event last year. Funny how unknowns from the PB2 Community can form better events than Staff could. Which is sad.
jdc55
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: PB2 Staff deletes post that offends them

Postby master derk300 » 4 March 2017, 00:19

I agree with you. this is pretty known by the community but they always silence us, you will see this post will be locked or something like that haha.

master derk300
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Dandamage » 4 March 2017, 00:50

If the post incites unnecessary drama or breaks any rule, they can do that (and they won't feel guilty about it). Also, about the "facts"...

(EDIT)

That was posted before I made it to the staff team, so don't try to use that as justification for me taking sides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
Dandamage
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby DoomWrath » 4 March 2017, 00:58

jdc55 wrote:Doomwrath deleted my post when I told him facts about Cod and proved him wrong. It was on-topic, I never insulted him, and he just deleted my post.

If that was the case, why was your post reported by 4 different users for the reasons of Off-Topic (2x) Freeposting (1x) and Insults (1x)?

Your reply was simply 1 line of pure attitude, and refuted my point with no explanations, facts, or sources. It did not help to promote or continue discussion, and as such it was removed.

jdc55 wrote:When a PB2 staff gets confronted and proven wrong by a user on the forums, they get mad and salty and delete the post, even when if it was an on-topic post.

Screenshots or quotes. Show me a relevant example.

master derk300 wrote:I agree with you. this is pretty known by the community but they always silence us,

Again, screenshots or quotes. Show me a relevant example.

master derk300 wrote:you will see this post will be locked or something like that haha.

Of course a topic that does not promote any discussions, and is just here to stir drama because someone got offended that their off-topic post was removed.
DoomWrath
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Green Eyed Demon » 4 March 2017, 01:35

This whole topic should be a meme lol
Spoiler: Show More
Green Eyed Demon
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby chrissty33 » 4 March 2017, 01:41

"Staff try to silence us"

What. Just what. You aren't in a communist dictatorship. You're on a flash game's forum. If you're an annoying little roach you'll get pushed aside by the people that own or run the place.

Master Derk and Jdc55, you two are hacks.
chrissty33
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby jdc55 » 4 March 2017, 01:45

DoomWrath wrote:
jdc55 wrote:Doomwrath deleted my post when I told him facts about Cod and proved him wrong. It was on-topic, I never insulted him, and he just deleted my post.

If that was the case, why was your post reported by 4 different users for the reasons of Off-Topic (2x) Freeposting (1x) and Insults (1x)?

Your reply was simply 1 line of pure attitude, and refuted my point with no explanations, facts, or sources. It did not help to promote or continue discussion, and as such it was removed.

jdc55 wrote:When a PB2 staff gets confronted and proven wrong by a user on the forums, they get mad and salty and delete the post, even when if it was an on-topic post.

Screenshots or quotes. Show me a relevant example.

master derk300 wrote:I agree with you. this is pretty known by the community but they always silence us,

Again, screenshots or quotes. Show me a relevant example.

master derk300 wrote:you will see this post will be locked or something like that haha.

Of course a topic that does not promote any discussions, and is just here to stir drama because someone got offended that their off-topic post was removed.

1. It was On-Topic
2. I never insulted you, I just proved you wrong
3. It wasn't a free post
4. There was absolutely no drama involved

You get the power to voice a peaceful opinion without knowing if any user was offended, yet our post gets deleted if you get proved wrong.

Go back and read the post I sent. I never insulted you, it was on-topic, and it wasn't free post.

Even if we made the topic, we aren't even able to delete staff post. What if your post offends us? We can't do anything about that, yet you can. Which isn't fair.

Hand me proof of where I was Offtopic, and hand me proof of where I insulted you..

You're one of the Head Staff, do your job, and stop getting offended and deleting post that clearly proves you wrong. You can't even admit to your mistakes and wrong doings. You dissed the PWL, it worked out perfectly, yet you didn't even say Sorry or Congrats. You dissed the PWL without even reading their first post about it being in PB2.5, which clearly states you make assumptions without even looking further into stuff. You said the Gamemodes probably won't be recreated, but Eric even said he was in Plans to continue those Game modes.
jdc55
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby chrissty33 » 4 March 2017, 01:51

"Go back and read the post I sent. I never insulted you, it was on-topic, and it wasn't free post."

Wasn't it deleted? In a word vs word argument, I personally trust the staff member over the guy grandstanding around with his alts. Just sayinnnn...

"Even if we made the topic, we aren't even able to delete staff post. What if your post offends us? We can't do anything about that, yet you can. Which isn't fair."

You use the report button, knucklehead. Then other staff will review it.

"You're one of the Head Staff, do your job, and stop getting offended and deleting post that clearly proves you wrong. You can't even admit to your mistakes and wrong doings. You dissed the PWL, it worked out perfectly, yet you didn't even say Sorry or Congrats. You dissed the PWL without even reading their first post about it being in PB2.5, which clearly states you make assumptions without even looking further into stuff. You said the Gamemodes probably won't be recreated, but Eric even said he was in Plans to continue those Game modes."

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(and so on)

What actually is PWL? If it's a clan, PB2 doesn't support clans anymore. If not, then considering I've never even heard of it, it can't be that successful.

Edit: If you're waiting for PB2.5 then clearly PWL can't be that in-demand or great.

Plus what Eric says isn't fact. Eric said we'd get CTF and CTP in PB2. Where are those game modes?
chrissty33
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby jdc55 » 4 March 2017, 01:53

chrissty33 wrote:"Go back and read the post I sent. I never insulted you, it was on-topic, and it wasn't free post."

Wasn't it deleted? In a word vs word argument, I personally trust the staff member over the guy grandstanding around with his alts. Just sayinnnn...

"Even if we made the topic, we aren't even able to delete staff post. What if your post offends us? We can't do anything about that, yet you can. Which isn't fair."

"You're one of the Head Staff, do your job, and stop getting offended and deleting post that clearly proves you wrong. You can't even admit to your mistakes and wrong doings. You dissed the PWL, it worked out perfectly, yet you didn't even say Sorry or Congrats. You dissed the PWL without even reading their first post about it being in PB2.5, which clearly states you make assumptions without even looking further into stuff. You said the Gamemodes probably won't be recreated, but Eric even said he was in Plans to continue those Game modes."

What actually is PWL? If it's a clan, PB2 doesn't support clans anymore. If not, then considering I've never even heard of it, it can't be that successful.

Edit: If you're waiting for PB2.5 then clearly PWL can't be that in-demand or great.

Plus what Eric says isn't fact. Eric said we'd get CTF and CTP in PB2. Where are those game modes?

You didn't read my post so idc what you think. Go mind your own business, no disrespect, but this doesn't involve you. And PWL isn't a clan so stop making assumptions and look further into it.
jdc55
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby chrissty33 » 4 March 2017, 01:55

jdc55 wrote:
chrissty33 wrote:"Go back and read the post I sent. I never insulted you, it was on-topic, and it wasn't free post."

You didn't read my post so idc what you think. Go mind your own business, no disrespect, but this doesn't involve you.

I read your entire post. Stop assuming shit.

You posted this publically. Clearly you did it to stir drama. That makes it entirely my business because I am a member of the PB2 community, and your topic is also to do with the PB2 community.

If you wanted this to just be between the people involved you'd have done it via PMs.
chrissty33
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby jdc55 » 4 March 2017, 02:12

chrissty33 wrote:
jdc55 wrote:

You didn't read my post so idc what you think. Go mind your own business, no disrespect, but this doesn't involve you.

I read your entire post. Stop assuming shit.

You posted this publically. Clearly you did it to stir drama. That makes it entirely my business because I am a member of the PB2 community, and your topic is also to do with the PB2 community.

If you wanted this to just be between the people involved you'd have done it via PMs.

You didn't read my other post DoomWrath deleted. See, you're still making assumptions. Just go somewhere bro.
jdc55
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Kazy » 4 March 2017, 02:31

First of all, you gotta get off your trip of generalizing the Staff Team just because your posts have been potentially removed for misleading or inappropriate content.

Could you please provide screenshots of your topics/posts?

jdc55 wrote:Doomwrath was the same person to say "PWL would never work with PB2's Community." PWL was the most successful event last year. Funny how unknowns from the PB2 Community can form better events than Staff could. Which is sad.

Is this one of your examples of having content "on-topic" as you have stated above? If yes, no wonder your content's been removed recently..
- if you read this, you can read.
Kazy
PB2 Official Weeaboo

Postby jdc55 » 4 March 2017, 02:35

Kazy wrote:

First of all, you gotta get off your trip of generalizing the Staff Team just because your posts have been potentially removed for misleading or inappropriate content.

Could you please provide screenshots of your topics/posts?

jdc55 wrote:Doomwrath was the same person to say "PWL would never work with PB2's Community." PWL was the most successful event last year. Funny how unknowns from the PB2 Community can form better events than Staff could. Which is sad.

Is this one of your examples of having content "on-topic" as you have stated above? If yes, no wonder your content's been removed recently..

The post was On-Topic. Doom just got mad and deleted it. I never insulted him, and it wasn't inappropriate. No wonder why people hate staff so much. Most games don't have staff for a reason. And this is exactly why. No disrespect, but you guys suck at your jobs. Topic Locked
jdc55
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby chrissty33 » 4 March 2017, 02:38

>Makes smear-campaign topic with no proof
>Gets put in place by staff and players
>Gets Triggered
>Locks Topic.
chrissty33
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Kazy » 4 March 2017, 02:39

jdc55 wrote:[...]

Well since you refuse to help us sort this matter out and it also seems like you are just trying to waste time, i am going to issue a warn on your forum account for posting misleading content.

Hope you think twice about what you're posting here.

Topic locked!
- if you read this, you can read.
Kazy
PB2 Official Weeaboo

Return to General Discussion