Plazma Burst 2 Memes...

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: Plazma Burst 2 Memes...

Postby Kazy » 22 January 2019, 00:42

Spoiler: Show More
- if you read this, you can read.
Kazy
PB2 Official Weeaboo

Postby phsc » 24 January 2019, 01:29

not sure if this counts as a meme but

phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby phsc » 2 February 2019, 16:18

Resi wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/d1k8yl0.png

oh how i wish that around the campfire stuff wasnt deleted
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Jason Eden » 7 February 2019, 18:14

Jason Eden
Falkok [250]

Postby phsc » 8 February 2019, 23:06

Jason Eden wrote:https://imgur.com/a/Aujd9iM

My contribution.

MEME RATING BY PHSC:

brain meme: bad, it is supposed to be something that is a constant worry that you forget but then out of nowhere it goes back into your mind, that meme became mostly popular in r/programmerhumor and it is pretty obvious why, when you make some piece of code and it has a problem then you relax and boom you have an idea, 2/10

before n after updates: this is the same as making a meme about eugenics, 3/10 because of the correlation with aryan race pb2 edition i had via intuition but it wasnt because the meme is good

ping: again same concept i like to call pb2 eugenics and LAG COMPENSATION IS A VALID SKILL IN PB2 and what eric says is what should be because pb2 is his private property
2/10 not funny

jungian psychology: 7/10 prob the most fun, what i dont like is the fact you dont give arguments about it being bad and compared it to drugs but ok i had a laugh but it is also not original as that dude made the trumpet meme which was way better imo

sniper 24/7: 7/10 an actual good meme but i feel like icer just did this so much it isnt that fun but if it was a purely original idea and icer didnt eist it wouldve been good

high quality maps vs snipers: quality is subjective etc etc 2/10 again some weird form of elitism n hate agaisnt snipers but ok

staff indirect msg: 6/10 some times it is actually like that but again you dont rule pb2 its not your word that controls it it is erics

urbanwar n sector: 4/10 most staff members that do stuff related to map approval such as kiri n from personal experience zap i mean the one who really did it was dandamage but hes gone but anyway these i mentioned dont have much in relation to plazma league but yeah i guess sparken n tempus who replied to ur approvla posts

bill: 4/10 bland didnt laugh and being done with the game after being rekted is the most rational approach but meh

i unironically had more fun looking at mlg cool dominiks memes tho
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 9 February 2019, 15:02

phsc wrote:
Jason Eden wrote:https://imgur.com/a/Aujd9iM

My contribution.

MEME RATING BY PHSC:

brain meme: bad, it is supposed to be something that is a constant worry that you forget but then out of nowhere it goes back into your mind, that meme became mostly popular in r/programmerhumor and it is pretty obvious why, when you make some piece of code and it has a problem then you relax and boom you have an idea, 2/10

before n after updates: this is the same as making a meme about eugenics, 3/10 because of the correlation with aryan race pb2 edition i had via intuition but it wasnt because the meme is good

ping: again same concept i like to call pb2 eugenics and LAG COMPENSATION IS A VALID SKILL IN PB2 and what eric says is what should be because pb2 is his private property
2/10 not funny

jungian psychology: 7/10 prob the most fun, what i dont like is the fact you dont give arguments about it being bad and compared it to drugs but ok i had a laugh but it is also not original as that dude made the trumpet meme which was way better imo

sniper 24/7: 7/10 an actual good meme but i feel like icer just did this so much it isnt that fun but if it was a purely original idea and icer didnt eist it wouldve been good

high quality maps vs snipers: quality is subjective etc etc 2/10 again some weird form of elitism n hate agaisnt snipers but ok

staff indirect msg: 6/10 some times it is actually like that but again you dont rule pb2 its not your word that controls it it is erics

urbanwar n sector: 4/10 most staff members that do stuff related to map approval such as kiri n from personal experience zap i mean the one who really did it was dandamage but hes gone but anyway these i mentioned dont have much in relation to plazma league but yeah i guess sparken n tempus who replied to ur approvla posts

bill: 4/10 bland didnt laugh and being done with the game after being rekted is the most rational approach but meh

i unironically had more fun looking at mlg cool dominiks memes tho

Alright? Anyway 100th post.
Nobody actually plays this game now, do they?
MLG COOL DOMINIK
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby LazyRain » 21 February 2019, 13:41

Just found in the Internet.
https://imgur.com/a/3zTyQkf
LazyRain

Postby ziomke » 24 February 2019, 13:28

When You don't know how to post images...

-kill
Ctrl + W

http://plazmaburst2.com/images/professor.png
ziomke
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby ditzy » 24 February 2019, 17:46

We need more contitioner memes.

Sometimes draws ponies
Sometimes draws ponies
Sometimes draws ponies
ditzy
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Tempus » 24 February 2019, 23:05

Both of you stop. Keep it out of this thread, take it to PM.

By posting a private conversation that the other recipient did not wish you to post publicly will be a verbal warning. Please don't post something to cause drama and continuing to go back and forth on each other doesn't solve the problem.

Will need to check with admins to update the CoC regarding this issue of posting a private conversation between people.

Additionally, be careful who you private message, be 100% that they will not share your messages if you do not intend them to.

This is the internet, be careful what you send aswell.
Tempus
Advisor

Postby phsc » 24 February 2019, 23:54

Tempus wrote:Both of you stop. Keep it out of this thread, take it to PM.

By posting a private conversation that the other recipient did not wish you to post publicly will be a verbal warning. Please don't post something to cause drama and continuing to go back and forth on each other doesn't solve the problem.

Will need to check with admins to update the CoC regarding this issue of posting a private conversation between people.

Additionally, be careful who you private message, be 100% that they will not share your messages if you do not intend them to.

This is the internet, be careful what you send aswell.

There have been I think 3 memes about lostmydollar/Jason Eden)'s way of acting before, I just did another one, then I made posts about many modern memes, such as futiristic air contitioners, the 666 singleplayer map plays but as defibrillators, and I even did a greentext about Jason Eden's logic, that is meme material, he did not make any actual meme material and all I did was reply to him.
So what if that person swears me, or is just wanting TO BE CORRUPT ABOUT TALKING TO ERIC TO BIAS HIM INTO SOMEONE JOINING STAFF, I need to keep it private? really?
Anyway, if it is offensive to just post what someone said, which is just stating a fact, what is not offensive? is not my existance a fact? so my existance is automatically offensive?

Anyway, here is another meme related to the classic.

phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Civil-Lite » 24 March 2019, 15:53

Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby eru_ » 26 March 2019, 17:12

eru_

Postby phsc » 26 March 2019, 22:13

good meme eru

I think this is not considered advertising but silverteen made a subreddit for PB2 copypastas, it is pretty nice.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pb2copypasta/
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Zemai » 29 March 2019, 03:27

I think I got the best meme here tbh

Zemai
Recruit

Postby Oriental » 29 March 2019, 09:43

Zemai wrote:I think I got the best meme here tbh

"Best meme"
Oriental
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Zemai » 29 March 2019, 22:50

Yes, best meme. That is what I said.
Zemai
Recruit

Postby 49er » 30 March 2019, 14:47

Wow, Zemai! Dude, I've known you since at least 2012.
49er
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Zemai » 1 April 2019, 23:56

49er wrote:Wow, Zemai! Dude, I've known you since at least 2012.

Hey (:
Zemai
Recruit

Postby Civil-Lite » 2 April 2019, 01:05

To be honest with you, I believe the best meme to ever exist is Article 13
Civil-Lite
Janitor

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion