Eric (Servers PB 2.5)

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Eric (Servers PB 2.5)

Postby StrikingAssassin » 23 February 2017, 14:02

Hello Eric, couldn't contact you through twitter so i hope you see this.

I don't know if your aware but EU is kind of dead in terms of players playing it and it's hard to play on other servers such as Cali since it's the most active nowadays. I was wondering if in PB 2.5 we will be able to play like the old PB 2 in all servers of course the ping fixes lag issues in ranked for most of the players but doesn't make it fair for others such as EU players who struggle to find players for PPP as for American Players most can play on Cali and Wash server so yeah just asking since it's whats basicly bothering me a lot and many other EU players. As for those who have this probleme to feel free to speak here. :D
StrikingAssassin
Recruit

Re: Eric (Servers PB 2.5)

Postby Eric Gurt » 23 February 2017, 15:11

I keep few solutions in mind on how lag/synchronization/lack of players kind of problems can be solved in PB2.5. Will be able to tell more once I will start working on multiplayer part for PB2.5. Though tests that I've done recently seem to prove that network problems can be solved.
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
After our work is never over.
Eric Gurt
PB2 Developer

Postby StrikingAssassin » 23 February 2017, 18:36

That's good news then. I Also hope that the New PB Will attract New or old players To the communiste which Will bring the fun back. i'll stay put to your tweets about pb2.5. Thanks for replying !
StrikingAssassin
Recruit

Postby GhostX5 » 27 February 2017, 23:13

Finally, some answers that can solve our lagging, especially me, who's lagging a lot..
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Return to General Discussion