PlazmaBurst ESports 2017

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

PlazmaBurst ESports 2017

Postby Qaurtz » 6 February 2017, 23:56

Made this topic to talk about the ESporting Events that has happened, and the future of our ESports.

RECAP
Our first event was PWL's NIR Tournament in Decemeber 2016. This was one of the most succesful Clan v Clan Tournament in years of PB2. Those who participated were

GeNociDe
United Special Forces
Young Rich Nation
Carnage
Elite Phantom Forces
The Four Horsemen
IIA
Rust Crew

The winner of this Tournament was Carnage. Being one of less prefered sides to win. Beating GeNo and YrN. They were crowned NIR Champions of PWL

The next ESporting Event was the PWL Qualifer. This was the main event, that everyone was waiting for which attracted a lot of Clans and has So many teams submit. The Total Submitted Clans for this event was

GeNociDe
Nephilim
Carnage
Team Kill
Radioactive
Team SoloMid
Violent Movement
Itami
Cyklone
EL Drastica
IIA
Team HydraBolt
CompLexity Gaming
Young Rich Nation
Rust Crew
Elite Phantom Forces

A total of 16 Teams submitted for the Qualifer. But 8 Remained for the Championship. The top 4 teams were GeNo, YrN, Team Kill, and Radioactive. GeNo ans YrN went head to head in the Washington Championship. GeNo took Washington Crown. Team Kill and Radioactive went head to head in the California Championship. Radioactive beat Team Kill in a Close one. Team Kill finished with a 3rd place finish. Radioactive and GeNo were the last two teams. Unexpectedly Radioactive took the PWL Championship Crown in a 3-1 sweep. Only letting GeNo beat them in Rails. Radioactive had become the best Team in PWL in a 5-1 Record only losing one game and beating the 2 Best teams in the league, being Team Kill, and GeNo.

FUTURE
Since PWL has passed and isn't coming back until PB2.5, PCL was made. PlazmaBurst Champions League. Their Pre-Season is Scheduled to launch at the end of February.

PWL Season 2 is Scheduled to Launch 2-3 Weeks after PB2.5's Release. Seaosn 2 will be different than ever. There will be Custom Loadouts. You will be able to choose up to 2 of your favorite Weapons and one Defib. Featuring the Developing Gamemodes Eric has Plans to continue working on.

Team Capture The Flag (Respawn)
Team Capture The Point (Respawn)
Team Elimination

This was the Recap and Future of PlazmaBurst ESports. I am Qaurtz, the Second Founder of PWL. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. And for more info on PWL or PCL, join our Official and Gamebattles Discord Chats https://discord.gg/uuWBYsU
https://discord.gg/2a3zmfD

Qaurtz

Re: PlazmaBurst ESports 2017

Postby chrissty33 » 7 February 2017, 20:06

I can't find anything much about this esports event on the forums. 1 post from your account and a couple of advertisements for your discord. Seems fishy TBH.
chrissty33
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Qaurtz » 7 February 2017, 22:43

chrissty33 wrote:I can't find anything much about this esports event on the forums. 1 post from your account and a couple of advertisements for your discord. Seems fishy TBH.

Look in Events. PWL has been a thing for a while.

Qaurtz

Postby Tempus » 8 February 2017, 17:09

How can we be involved?

Also, best way to get in contact with you guys? Who runs the show?
Tempus
Advisor

Postby chrose » 8 February 2017, 19:14

chrissty33 wrote:I can't find anything much about this esports event on the forums. 1 post from your account and a couple of advertisements for your discord. Seems fishy TBH.

There's little to mentions on the forums as this event is entirely hosted by pb2 players on discord. I can attest to the validity of his statements as my clan participates in both PCL and PWL.

Tempus wrote:How can we be involved?

As Quartz mentioned, PWL is currently on hiatus and is irrelevent. PCL is the only active tournament as of now. I am unaware of who the PCL staff are, but I can provide you the Discord link to the PCL channel.

https://discord.gg/zZqZT
chrose
RtD Enthusiast

Postby Qaurtz » 8 February 2017, 19:15

Tempus wrote:How can we be involved?

We're mostly active on Discord. It's PCL's turn this Season to host the ESporting Event. Then PWL. But best way for me is Kik, Discord, or you can just send me a Pm on the forums on main site. Kingman and Metric are owners of PWL and Ramires and Maxydude0 are Owners of PCL. Ramires discord is is Future #3114

Qaurtz

Return to General Discussion