Would You Ever Recommend PB2?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: Would You Ever Recommend PB2?

Postby Dr Jekyll » 9 February 2017, 03:37

Oh wait. Consider my last post null and void, max teabag is back!
I still wouldn't recommend PB2 right now, but at least I don't have to fully put my faith into PB2.5
If you take anything I say seriously, you deserve whatever happens to you.

Dr Jekyll
Recruit

Postby commando 54 » 2 March 2017, 04:31

For me the answer is completely obvious as PB2 was my first multiplayer game ever. I would recommend it throughly as I still to this day remeber the first school maps with that static gray background, PB2 has a lot to offer and it was a game changer for me ( no pun intended ) even today with its decline due to time and limitations for updates on old software I would still recommend it for some casual fun with a friend or two.
Halo 2 is the best PFS shooter ever created, Halo 3 is trash and the BR is a rice shooter and Halo 5 is straight garbage.
commando 54
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby chrissty33 » 5 March 2017, 02:14

Depends on context. I'd recommend it to someone looking for a regular time-waster game to play on break or while doing other things on their PC. I wouldn't recommend it as a serious choice for someone looking for a general PC game.
chrissty33
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby mingo1 » 6 March 2017, 01:24

chrissty33 wrote:Depends on context. I'd recommend it to someone looking for a regular time-waster game to play on break or while doing other things on their PC. I wouldn't recommend it as a serious choice for someone looking for a general PC game.

Interesting insight. I feel that this game is actually quite underrated, and I personally would recommend it as MORE than just a time-waster.

The fact that we can engage in a pretty small yet active community, create complex maps, have a working multiplayer (which some complain is laggy, but is still pretty freakin fun), and have an awesome campaign ALL for free is pretty incredible to me.

Chris, I still respect your opinion!

Massive thank you to everyone's insights as well!

:D
mingo1
Administrator

Postby WolfMaster12 » 28 March 2017, 17:39

Nah I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone.

Reasons:

-I like normal people who still have some brain. Unfortunately, people of this kind are gone, they are kiddish nowdays and retarded to people whenever they don't get something they want or if someone insults them.

Example (in here, guest is god and I ain't):

Guest-40365: hi
Me: Hello.
Guest-40365: no kill pls
Me: Nah I don't want to.
Guest-40365: grrr (opens fire on me)
Me: k *quits*
Guest-40365: HAHA RAGEQUIT (possible way)

(I bump with such things every time I play PB2)

-MP is dead and not entertaining.

-The maps that are made nowdays are... khm... how to say... bad. (No no, I don't make absolutely good maps either, but at least I put some effort in them)

-53X in matches disgusts me. (you should know what I mean)

Not waiting for PB2.5 as well...
More cheese for the sir over here!
WolfMaster12
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Dandamage » 28 March 2017, 17:45

Maybe I would play with friends if all we have is a few potato computers, and I would make maps specially for us to play and attend our preferences. Outside of that, I really would not.
Dandamage
Android T-01187 [200]

Previous

Return to General Discussion