RE:ENEMY LIST (I am dissapointed)

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: RE:ENEMY LIST (I am dissapointed)

Postby JayaRaya » 9 January 2017, 12:13

If the enemy list has been remove, then this will be remove aswell... http://prntscr.com/dtbnfg

My opinions about this :
- Enemy list due create "Hated List", which makes certain young players feels Un-comfortable. My experiances played this game, never actually use this feature.. & feels a bit disturbing, being hated by dosens of players in the "Hated List". As if the game spreads hatred to amongst players.
- But for some players, the feature is useful for letting you know your targeted player Online activities in the multiplayer, also able to see he / she profile easily, without having to go search at players sections. Mostly a relation to a clan - competitions. Or to know easily about his / her profile if he / she doesnt accept you friends requests.
Its a fact, that certain players actually add " www.plazmaburst2.com " to their enemy list back then, so they can access the approved maps in its profile easily & know more about the staffs list. http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac= ... &id=663495

So.. from this opinions, i actually hoping for a nicer feature that works just like "Enemy list".
Lets just say : "Challenge List" & in the players profile that has been added, "Being challenged by". Same as Doomwrath idea.
JayaRaya
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby MI6 AGENT 007 » 9 January 2017, 21:18

Hopefully in PB2.5 it gets renamed to challenged list and challenged by list because enemies are like challengers is how I look at that. Once you have an enemy someday they will most likely want to challenge you.
MI6 AGENT 007
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby DoomWrath » 10 January 2017, 19:51

Unnecessary arguments and teenage edge posts removed. Keep it civil next time.
DoomWrath
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Previous

Return to General Discussion