What the hell!?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

What the hell!?

Postby maxim12 » 14 August 2016, 18:43

I've decided to overhaul one of my maps by editing them and make some major changes. When I spent like 2 or more hours on making the map changes. I decided to try to test the map, when I attemped to save the map I've got an error. It said "Save map Canceled. Due to errors of the map structure.", It's something close to that, I don't remember how exactly it has been written. So, somebody explain me what the hell is the meaning of that error and what the hell it wants from me?

I checked every trigger if there aren't any errors, so far I didn't encounter any errors on the triggers that I've edited or created.

I've decided to Revert my map. Because I sure I made a succefull map save before, but for some stupid reason, It returned me back to the very starting point. I was like: What. The. F*ck.

I'm very angry. I've spent countless hours on editing and overhauling the map, and lost all the progress that I've made. Hours spent for nothing, absolutly nothing, only to end up experiencing terrible anger.

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Re: What the hell!?

Postby ustopable » 15 August 2016, 02:09

"Error of the map structure"

Looks like you put too much walls
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby Protonoid » 15 August 2016, 03:23

Maybe some kind of errors due to change in aspects, example :
Spoiler: Show More
You put disable the use of PSI swords in some trigger.
You try to change to teleport a character and successfully do the same. But the previous parameters remain saved , May cause the problem

Or you used to much of walls/doors at one place.. Very high Parameters or some kind of problem with lighting.
Protonoid
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Duo maxwell » 19 August 2016, 08:30

i play a PB2 in a unranked but people says laser gun and WTF! i says i tanking about
Duo maxwell
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to General Discussion