New Faction

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

New Faction

Postby tehswordninja » 1 August 2016, 19:15

If there was a new faction added to PB2/PB2.5 what would you want it to be? Which factions would it be allied with? Would it be neutral? Or kill everything? Focused on vehicles? Or soldiers?

Personally, I would love to see a Rebel faction, using outdated weapons and stolen weapons, not only would this be a unique faction but it could provide lore as to why we fight the Civil Security, as well as open up a bunch of options for the level editor (aka the weapons and skins).
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Re: New Faction

Postby Dark Reaver » 1 August 2016, 20:55

Neutral. Some "we don't care" type communists would be fine.
Dark Reaver
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby LazyRain » 1 August 2016, 21:15

Terrorists? But I think it's not a good idea...especially considering the latest events...
Wardemption wrote:the natzis would be a good faction with their emblems being the swasthika
amirite?
Dark Reaver wrote:Neutral. Some "we don't care" type communists would be fine.

Scientists of bad people and scientists of USSR have almost at the same time invented the time machine and have opened portals at this time straight from World War II.

Yes, I know, we need some serious ideas.
LazyRain
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby darkstar 1 » 1 August 2016, 22:55

People who wan't peace with the aliens, and try to protec them, even if the aliens kill dem :/
darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Postby tehswordninja » 2 August 2016, 03:37

Wardemption wrote:followers of Jesus
Would carry holy grenades and rayguns

This is the second time on this topic that you've posted a post with barely any info, and does not contribute to the topic at hand which definitely is freeposting. Please, add details next time, and don't post just because you can.
A warning has been issued on your account.
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby The Algerian Commander » 2 August 2016, 07:17

tehswordninja wrote:Personally, I would love to see a Rebel faction, using outdated weapons and stolen weapons

Honesly this idea is brilliant, and i like it. We can put them underground or in places which fight Civil Security sometimes, and which fight the player too. That topic make me remember a game is full of factions, but Unfortenately i forgot it name. Good luck ;)
The Algerian Commander
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby ustopable » 3 August 2016, 12:10

An ancient alien race living in Earth long before humans which is far more advanced than any factions appeared beneath the soil of the very land of Earth to extinguish the flame and put salt to CS
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby Specter_ » 5 August 2016, 10:08

why not renew the "wild card" faction that is the androids? besides its just two units, the elusive average android(weakest unit in the entire series) and the swift android SLC . they also have alot to wonder about, especially how they get their hands on heavy/light weaponry, alien shotguns that is probably foreign to them and where they come from especially. they fight alot like skirmishers too despite being just two of them so they basically make a perfect building foundation for a "new" faction.
Specter_
Recruit

Postby LazyRain » 6 August 2016, 09:05

tehswordninja wrote:Personally, I would love to see a Rebel faction, using outdated weapons and stolen weapons, not only would this be a unique faction but it could provide lore as to why we fight the Civil Security, as well as open up a bunch of options for the level editor (aka the weapons and skins).

Maybe Rebels will battle against Aliens? And they have appeared after almost full elimination of CS.
LazyRain
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Dark Reaver » 6 August 2016, 09:19

Another alien faction is boring. We already have 2.

The only options I could imagine are:

1) Rebels (maybe allies of the marine)
2) Some communists
Dark Reaver

Postby noune » 7 August 2016, 02:44

Rebels I would go with, which the player would sympathize with until they start getting more corrupt and are worse then the CS or Aliens... but they are not the main antagonist... only a major roadblock...
noune

Postby wreak » 7 August 2016, 04:20

Rebel sounds pretty nice. Although they would have to swarm you if they were to be any threat.
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby tehswordninja » 7 August 2016, 04:32

wreak wrote:Rebel sounds pretty nice. Although they would have to swarm you if they were to be any threat.

I'd see them as a mix of Civil Security and Usurpations:
They'd have a mix of weapons
They'd come in hordes

Both qualities would be 'nerfed' (their weapons wouldn't be as good, and they wouldn't come in really big hordes like the usurpers but still decent sized groups).
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby wreak » 7 August 2016, 22:43

tehswordninja wrote:I'd see them as a mix of Civil Security and Usurpations:
They'd have a mix of weapons
They'd come in hordes

Both qualities would be 'nerfed' (their weapons wouldn't be as good, and they wouldn't come in really big hordes like the usurpers but still decent sized groups).

They should have barricades/bullet slits that allow them to fire their weapons from practically invulnerable positions.
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Return to General Discussion