Throwback First Day (PB2)

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Throwback First Day (PB2)

Postby Syluster » 26 July 2016, 12:45

Hello,

This topic relates to the time when you have first started Plazma Burst 2 career, What was your first impression ogf the game?, How were you informed about this game?, How did your career started out as a new player to grow and adapt to the position that you are at right now?, & Did you enjoy the plot of the campaign mode
Syluster
Recruit

Re: Throwback First Day (PB2)

Postby iPegaZus » 26 July 2016, 12:58

Last question. Did I have fun with campaign mode??

Not at fcking all.

I started like May 2011 as guest.
I thought like:

what the fck is this game
And started playing multiplayer as soon as I finished lvl 1

then I started messing around in mp and asking people how to be gud, nobody answered me. I was 13 then btw.

Then I saw some maps that were kinda like popular and played them myself in SP, like dm1.

I trained and trained and trained for a couple of weeks, days and hours. It finally payed out this year.
I was informed by the game news.

I'm not at any position right now. But today, I'm better than some older players.

I did have fun in mp reking tho. Rekting people from 2013 to now is alot. Finally payed off a few weeks ago when I noscoped Holocaust. You know, I saw him then timed my shot.

First Day of PB2 was kinda fun actually. I had very much fun over these 5-6 years and, I've gained some really good friends like SHAFIR 1, ecc9, ecc, Mingo 1 and others.

So how was your experience, Syluster?
iPegaZus
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Mirth » 26 July 2016, 13:42

What was your first impression ogf the game?, How were you informed about this game?
Holy **** this looks cool!
How did your career started out as a new player to grow and adapt to the position that you are at right now?
It started some day around May/June of 2011, at around 4 am. As for how I have evolved, I would say progressive in all its ways, both for in-game skill and map making, not to mention I know a lot about in-game mechanics and performance on its own. So yeah.
Did you enjoy the plot of the campaign mode?
Not at all, in my opinion it was way too common, so no.
Mirth

Postby noune » 26 July 2016, 13:43

2014: When I first came onto pb2 multi I had finished the Campaign until 41
I went to a base map called excel-base where I met a User named Wolf,
He helped me with the game mechanics, but it was later when i figured out how to "fly"
After that I join a clan called GCS or the Galactic Security Army, which was a great and nice clan until it's leader went inactive, then dictator, then inactive again.
I then joined JOG or Justice Of Guests which had and still has the interest of protecting guests and stopping the abuse, everyone started out as a noob!
I went to found the SERC later the SRC, fight in another "Pb2 War" and help found the New Imperial Region
noune

Postby Protonoid » 26 July 2016, 14:23

Well, I first saw this game on coolbuddy 2012 when I was play Plazma Burst 1
I gave a shot on it and just liked it somehow. I did the campaign mode till the 41st level and then tried to put on the multiplayer. IDk what i did but I got on the main site and directly created my First Account (Forgot What i named him).

I was being killed all the time ranked matches leading me to explore the forums and chat part of it.
I don't quite remember it all
Protonoid
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Nutkiplit809 » 26 July 2016, 15:07

1st answer: "Wut is dis? Im gonna... back away..."
2nd answer: Looking up in Y8.com
3rd answer: I have no idea. I dont have a position tho... but I am a bit of an 'expert' in triggers
4th answer: IDK. Highly above I guess?
Nutkiplit809

Postby guest-electric fish » 26 July 2016, 15:44

it was 2013 when randomly i founded that game. at first i played as a guest and i had fun and i was loved. until the new version of pb2 ruined me. it took me 1 year until on 2014 i met lwcasss and he helped me to create an account. after that i created a clan and i passed many adventures which are including finding members,data lost,"pb2 war" and many more.My impression at start was very good because i used to like that game but now my impression is not good at all. Today my position is that i try to do my best
guest-electric fish
Falkok [250]

Postby Kostadin 8 » 26 July 2016, 16:01

back in 2011-2012 i saw this game called plazma burst 2 on pog.com had a lot of fun and then i discovered it had a site.
now looking i say so cool it was a whole new game and it was cool, now i wanted to register but remember, i was dumb and i didnt speak english.
*2years later*
2014, fresh new year and a new year to start an account, started and account lost the password and this is how i got my main one.

this is how i found the game
Kostadin 8
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Wardemption » 26 July 2016, 18:08

i join pb2,
"Wat a good game" > me 2 noob
now i jessu.
Wardemption
Falkok [250]

Postby tehswordninja » 26 July 2016, 18:24

Late 2012, found PB2 on a random site, played the campaign and loved it.

A while later I found the main site, played multiplayer but my computer was so terrible it could barely handle it, rip KDR

Finally joined chat in late 2013 I believe, then forums in 2014
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby Prothean » 27 July 2016, 10:06

When I joined PB2 I played the first few levels of the campaign from another site and thought it was fun. Found out there was multiplayer. I started off as a guest, and there was a lot of players that disliked guests. Didn't have so much fun til I made an account.
Prothean
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby batmix » 27 July 2016, 10:11

Mirth wrote:Holy **** this looks cool!

this was my first impression too. few days later i've started to discover the "custom maps" section and then realized that i should create a map which will be better than anyone's else. afterwards i started my map developing career. lol the "career" is too loud word. more like a hobby

batmix
Recruit

Postby ustopable » 27 July 2016, 13:11

Was playing Stick Arena when I saw it in X-gen Studios my first impression is "What The Hell Is This" then played it and have fun until there are those Heavy Railgun thingys shooting me without knowing how to dodge it.
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby GhostX5 » 28 July 2016, 07:50

Recently, I was playing PB:FTTP before, after I beaten the game, I saw the trailer of PB2, I was so impressed with the game, how it works, how it looks. I found this on Y8, finally get to play it (Since 2011).
Spoiler: Show More
Originally, I don't know what the players say (Actually, I only know what Marine says only, but I pronounced his 3rd quote wrong), but yeah, I was raging very hard on Level 41 (You'll know why, Corvettes have a sh*t ton of HP, and getting killed by Usurpation Destroyer unexpectedly), but at least on my 3rd try, I completed the level. When I saw "To be continued..." I was like "Whoa, well, time to wait for another sequel for this! I wonder what's gonna happen to Marine, Proxy and Noir Lime...", I saw the credits, I cheered but quietly, when I saw Level 42, I said "Another level? Well, let's try this one then!" I was so surprised that I'm playing as Android SLC-56, but when I see the Ghosts, well, it felt hard. Now I started to find the buttons, and yeah, escaped without a scratch. After that, I moved on to the multiplayer, (I was a guest before) and joined a match but I can't seem to remember everything that happened in PB2 before recently, that's all.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Incompetence » 28 July 2016, 09:29

joined december 2015, not cause i found the game cool like some edgy teen (its generic anyways) but for reasons withheld and known to only a few ppl

also i dont find the game very appealing and the little bits of the storyline isnt that original either
Incompetence
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Return to General Discussion