My Lame Idea for a PPP system.

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

My Lame Idea for a PPP system.

Postby pixelbyte » 27 May 2016, 02:17

Note: This idea will probably never be implemented, and was probably suggested before.

Yeah, I don't know, but I had this Idea stuck in my mind. And, this idea isn't perfect. If there is a Perfect Player Point system in there someone, proceed to hang me by the neck.

So my Idea would be Gaining the same amount of pp from each kill, depending on how close your PPP are.

Like if your ppp is within 0.5 range, Ex you have 9ppp and he has 9.2 ppp, It would be within the range.
If it was within such a close range, the Player points would be larger, Just like our current system.

So it should give you an appropriate amount, such as +/-0.06, Possibly.

If it was in within 1 pp range, it would be +/-0.03.

Anything after 1 would be +/-0.01.

And if you keep on killing the same person, and do not die from it, the amount decreases.

But if your a pro player and keep killing the same person within 0.5ppp range, than probably a reset timer should be activated, like If you killed the same person 10 times, all within 20 seconds, and the reset timer is 180 seconds, than the last kill would be 0.06, while the start one would also be, but will decrease until...Probably the twelve kill, -0.01 every two kills.

Yes this is farm-able, but it would probably slow it down.

So yeah, this is almost identical to the current one, but I don't know. I wanna know what you guys think. even though I prob will get people like ged saying stuff like "wow another pp system idea so awesome" with much sarcasm and stuff...

pixelbyte

Re: My Lame Idea for a PPP system.

Postby Kostadin 8 » 27 May 2016, 17:36

this is already in the game.
Kostadin 8
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Copy_ » 27 May 2016, 20:59

Interesting idea.

I'm not really a pro approved player, and don't know much about the ppp system, but I think it should be removed completely.

The old K/D System should return, maybe changed up a bit. Sure, there would be farming but ridiculous overall K/D's like, let's say 10 could be reported to a Staff member or Eric himself and get inspected.

It's just bad to make a simple working flash game like pb2 way complexer with this ppp system. Simplicity is sometimes the best.

Top 10/100 could also be removed. Yeah, I know it feels great and all to be in that top 100/10 but I think this is a big cause for farming. Why not just use the spread of words for finding good players or getting acknowledged?

"Player 1 is so good you should totally fight him!"

"Player 2 is a freaking Legend, I totally lost the 1v1 against him.."

... There could be tournaments or rather big tournaments sometimes too, where people can apply and take part if accepted. The winner would be crowned somewhere on the site and get a badge on his profile. The matches would of course, be spectated and administrated by staff members.

--- Well, these are just some suggestions.
Copy_
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby IcYiGodZ » 27 May 2016, 21:28

Copy_ wrote:Interesting idea.

I'm not really a pro approved player, and don't know much about the ppp system, but I think it should be removed completely.

The old K/D System should return, maybe changed up a bit. Sure, there would be farming but ridiculous overall K/D's like, let's say 10 could be reported to a Staff member or Eric himself and get inspected.

It's just bad to make a simple working flash game like pb2 way complexer with this ppp system. Simplicity is sometimes the best.

Top 10/100 could also be removed. Yeah, I know it feels great and all to be in that top 100/10 but I think this is a big cause for farming. Why not just use the spread of words for finding good players or getting acknowledged?

"Player 1 is so good you should totally fight him!"

"Player 2 is a freaking Legend, I totally lost the 1v1 against him.."

... There could be tournaments or rather big tournaments sometimes too, where people can apply and take part if accepted. The winner would be crowned somewhere on the site and get a badge on his profile. The matches would of course, be spectated and administrated by staff members.

--- Well, these are just some suggestions.

I would rather have top 20 be an easter egg for pb2.5 and make it so hard to find that a few months later its discovered
IcYiGodZ
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby tehswordninja » 27 May 2016, 22:51

Personally I think player points should just get removed but that's me just having a simple solution. If this was done right it could improve ranked in pb2.5 for sure.
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby wreak » 29 May 2016, 00:46

Kostadin 8 wrote:this is already in the game.

I am going to get epilepsia one day by your profile animation.

Nice idea for PPP .-.
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Return to General Discussion