Raffine-Urbanwar Reapprovement

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Raffine-Urbanwar Reapprovement

Postby Kenta Miyake » 11 May 2016, 22:37

I think Raffine-Urbanwar should be reapproved because it was a good map not too small, and alot of people actually liked and played the map. Its a good Co-op map. Eric Gurt can you please approve Raffine-Urbanwar again pleaseeeeee?! #FreeUrbanwar

Kenta Miyake
Recruit

Re: Raffine-Urbanwar Reapprovement

Postby Green eyed Demon » 11 May 2016, 22:50

It was a perfect map for noobs who wanted to get pp fast via unfair methods,I agree,re-approve the map #FreeUrbanwar

Green eyed Demon

Postby Mirth » 11 May 2016, 22:55

There is a reason the map got unapproved, and that was potential farm and teaming performed in such a map, which also allowed lots of camping with no chance of actually defending yourself. Therefore, I am totally against this map being reapproved, it is a good map, but not for approval.
The reason of the unapproval? Ask a certain russian guy who might have posted here and that basically teamed and farmed kdr and PP in that map.
That said, have a nice day.
Mirth
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Thundrex » 11 May 2016, 22:56

The map looks decent, but has some serious issues. It's not up to "approval quality."
Thundrex

Postby Hikarikaze » 11 May 2016, 22:58

Let's re-approve a map nobody cares about and not approve something new instead.

Really good idea, enjoy your free PP #FreeUrbanwar
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Defiance » 11 May 2016, 22:59

Mirth, Look in the rules section. Camping is 100% aloud and he played TDM mode on that map, and how did he farm just by sitting there killing people in a Public match? No farm what so ever.

Defiance

Postby Mirth » 11 May 2016, 23:01

Defiance wrote:Mirth, Look in the rules section. Camping is 100% aloud and he played TDM mode on that map, and how did he farm just by sitting there killing people in a Public match? No farm what so ever.

Yes, I know about that, but when we have a map that basically is all about camping from the ceiling, with no chance of an actual counter attack, then we have a serious problem buddy.
Do me a favor and actually play instead of using cheesy ways to get easy PP.
EDIT: To the post below, it was a misunderstanding, Bloodfury. My point stands.
Last edited by Mirth on 11 May 2016, 23:03, edited 1 time in total.
Mirth

Postby Hikarikaze » 11 May 2016, 23:05

Defiance wrote:Mirth, Look in the rules section. Camping is 100% aloud and he played TDM mode on that map, and how did he farm just by sitting there killing people in a Public match? No farm what so ever.

Because 1 person = everyone else who played the map

smh at every single word of this post and your defense towards the map
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Kenta Miyake » 11 May 2016, 23:05

So ijer-sector is an approveable map to you guys right? Not campy? It's not smaller compared to urbanwar? Niceeee I love the logic.

Kenta Miyake
Recruit

Postby Green eyed Demon » 11 May 2016, 23:10

For the other guy who's name I don't care to memorise,if you don't like Ijer sector then talk to Eric to un-approve it and see what he has to say
Last edited by Silent Aurora on 12 May 2016, 17:34, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed offtopic part

Green eyed Demon

Postby Mirth » 11 May 2016, 23:11

Kenta Miyake wrote:So ijer-sector is an approveable map to you guys right? Not campy? It's not smaller compared to urbanwar? Niceeee I love the logic.

You seem not to get the difference. Ijer's reworked sector allows to fight back as it is mainly linear as a map, it has camp spots, yeah. The difference from this to Raffine's Urbanwar is that Raffine's map does not allow such a thing, at least not in such an easy way, aka you can farm easier in Urbanwar.
You are not using logic either, you just seem salty towards people giving arguments against it. And let me add, even Raffine himself was interested on this.
Spoiler: Show More
Mirth

Postby Hikarikaze » 11 May 2016, 23:22

Kenta Miyake wrote:So ijer-sector is an approveable map to you guys right? Not campy? It's not smaller compared to urbanwar? Niceeee I love the logic.

I like how you randomly target Sector because you can't defend your beloved urbanwar

Obviously it should be fixed up first before re-approving.

Kenta Miyake wrote:I can get 100 kills in a 6 player lobby in ijer sector in 5 minutes. I have a gameplay saved too. ijer-sector is 100% a farming map..

Do you even know what farming is?
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Terror Only » 11 May 2016, 23:27

Ask Raffine to replace automatic weapons with sniper rifles or railguns, rayguns or rocket launchers and there goes your re-approval :)
Terror Only
Falkok [250]

Postby Hikarikaze » 11 May 2016, 23:31

Kenta Miyake wrote:@Hikarikaze Of course I know what farming is..I've been banned for doing it once lol..And no I target sector because you guys make call urban a "farming map" when sector only has mechanics to counter attack from left to right..But i'm loving the logic.

Sure doesn't look like it

Then again, I'm replying to someone who wants urbanwar to be re-approved rofl

Terror Only wrote:Ask Raffine to replace automatic weapons with sniper rifles or railguns, rayguns or rocket launchers and there goes your re-approval :)

Or we can just leave it alone and keep the kids even more salty about it.
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Green eyed Demon » 11 May 2016, 23:34

Kenta Miyake wrote:@Hikarikaze Of course I know what farming is..I've been banned for doing it once lol..And no I target sector because you guys make call urban a "farming map" when sector only has mechanics to counter attack from left to right..But i'm loving the logic.

Oh what a surprise,you've been banned in the past for farming and now you're begging for this epic map to be re-approved,I agree with our dear old friend up there,let's add snipers to both sector and urbanwar,great idea

Green eyed Demon

Postby Kenta Miyake » 11 May 2016, 23:46

..Theres not 1 valid fact here so theres no need for an arguement..But I agree with that TerrorOnly guy take away assault rifles and just add a raygun or sniper.

Kenta Miyake
Recruit

Postby Hikarikaze » 11 May 2016, 23:52

Kenta Miyake wrote:..Theres not 1 valid fact here so theres no need for an arguement..But I agree with that TerrorOnly guy take away assault rifles and just add a raygun or sniper.

- Easy to farm
- Multiple problems already explained
- High amounts of salt from you
- 7 continents on the planet

4 valid facts in one post, brought to you by a lack of ignorance
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Kenta Miyake » 11 May 2016, 23:54

@Hikarikaze Give me 4 facts on how ijer-sector isn't easy to farm on? Not saying that you said it wasn't I just want your POV :)

Kenta Miyake
Recruit

Postby Mirth » 11 May 2016, 23:56

I will try to explain the difference between these two maps:

In Raffine's urbanwar, we will take the red square which means the camping zone. The black square is basically the affected area which will suffer from massive farm and camp. As you can see in the screenshot, the possibilities of firing back from the black square are really low, which means it barely gives the player a chance to defend properly, if not even being allowed to attack.

While then, we have Ijer's sector:

The map is more horizontal than Raffine's, which allows an easier comeback, and by the time the camper is focused on one zone, the players can attack from the other side, which is not that hard, unlike in Raffine's urbanwar.
Mirth

Postby Kenta Miyake » 12 May 2016, 00:02

@Mirth Would changing the weapon from assault rifle to like a raygun or sniper change anything? Also me getting 100 kills in 5 minutes in ijer-sector still doesn't show its a farming map?

Kenta Miyake
Recruit

Next

Return to General Discussion