Underrated Plazma Burst 2 Youtubers.

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Underrated Plazma Burst 2 Youtubers.

Postby Copy_ » 10 May 2016, 12:44

I personally think there may be some PB2 Youtubers out there, who made videos without getting enough feedback for them.

Recently, I have found a youtuber called "PeteyEDGE", his pb2 related videos are totally incredible! For example his video "Starlight" is really good Imo.

Another one would be "Pixelbyte", the two montages which he made are so good aswell.

Lastly, "JDC 55", he has made some very solid mini edits. My favourite one being Mini Edit #3.

So, those are my choices for quite 'unnoticed' or underrated PB2 Youtubers, what about yours?
Copy_
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: Underrated Plazma Burst 2 Youtubers.

Postby Dark Reaver » 10 May 2016, 18:31

I didn't even know there are people making videos about this game with the exception silverteen11 and mingo lol.

But well, I don't think there are 'underrated' and 'overrated' PB2 youtubers for a simple reason -> There are about 8 youtubers overall and the community is rather small.
Dark Reaver

Postby monkeyman2535 » 10 May 2016, 21:33

Dark Reaver wrote:I didn't even know there are people making videos about this game with the exception silverteen11 and mingo lol.

But well, I don't think there are 'underrated' and 'overrated' PB2 youtubers for a simple reason -> There are about 8 youtubers overall and the community is rather small.

If you don't know anything about pb2 youtubers, why are you posting here? You're not obligated to post, you know.

Plz check out my yt channel Plz doods
monkeyman2535

Postby pixelbyte » 11 May 2016, 00:52

Copy_ wrote:Another one would be "Pixelbyte", the two montages which he made are so good aswell.

ily

On topic: I think some youtubers are underrated and overrated, but Thats how it is. Like life, the internet is unfair.

pixelbyte

Postby Dark Reaver » 11 May 2016, 14:50

monkeyman2535 wrote:
Dark Reaver wrote:I didn't even know there are people making videos about this game with the exception silverteen11 and mingo lol.

If you don't know anything about pb2 youtubers, why are you posting here? You're not obligated to post, you know.

Plz check out my yt channel Plz doods

Thank you for telling me when I should post and when not. You're already the second one.

I was saying that I never saw people regularly making PB2 videos who aren't silverteen11 or mingo.
Does creating a single video make you a youtuber?
Dark Reaver

Postby tehswordninja » 11 May 2016, 20:01

Like others have said, there really aren't a lot of PB2 youtubers

I made a PB2 gameplay video and quite frankly I'm not sure I want to do another one, but that's just me
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby Silent Aurora » 11 May 2016, 22:45

Lmao i make pb2 vids, no one watches them but you know, Im nobody ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Postby The Demian » 12 May 2016, 00:04

end with the dinasty of mingo1, jeff1999 and amersion, new content shall born.
jk k those are the most known ones, but i bet there are 30+ that ppl doesnt even know about their existence
The Demian
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Copy_ » 12 May 2016, 19:23

tehswordninja wrote:Like others have said, there really aren't a lot of PB2 youtubers

There may be more than you think. Not active like 1-2 vids a week/month, but some have made a few videos.

Silent Aurora wrote:Lmao i make pb2 vids, no one watches them but you know, Im nobody ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Never knew that, gonna check you out! This thread was made for unnoticed people like you. Your name on yt is "Silent Aurora" I guess? :p

The Demian wrote:jk k those are the most known ones, but i bet there are 30+ that ppl doesnt even know about their existence

Yeah, could definitely be. There are a few that don't make "quality content" but some make incredible stuff! :')
Copy_

Postby maxim12 » 12 May 2016, 20:31

I also have BP2 montage videos, but no one watches them. -.-

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby wreak » 13 May 2016, 01:31

Yeah the community is rather small so we don't have any pb2 youtubers with high subs. The only way to make it possible if the youtuber were to make some of his videos outside of pb2.
Kinda reminds me of how states sends representatives to congress. The more they have the more representatives they can send. But the exception of the other half of the great compromise making bicameral congress.
Hopefully I didn't go completely off topic rambling about the things I said earlier.
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Return to General Discussion