"Aura"

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

"Aura"

Postby Mediocre » 6 May 2016, 09:52

Hey guys so I've been thinking. What would happen if aura was put into pb2. For those of you who don't know what aura is. Let me explain.

What is Aura?

my definition: Aura is something that surrounds your body and looks very amazing no matter what game you play.

Google definition: One of them is known as the human aura, which is a bioenergy field that is made of many different layers and colors. Its shape looks similar to an egg that surrounds the entire body. Many energy healers believe that the aura contains information related to the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual body.

Videos of what aura can look like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdKWbgnh418
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nMe1KxeB9k

My idea:
I have ideas on aura. It could be used as a decoration but I have bigger ideas. As you saw, the boy was coating his hand with the aura using it as a weapon. Maybe this can be done in pb2.5 by a player holding and charging is gun with a button and when it fires the bullet is coated with the aura. the aura increases the damage and it looks really cool. Aura could also be used to increase ur defense against bullets. you could charge it and ur whole character is coloured with it. This could also if not the first idea, be used as a decoration to make a player look bad***. However the problem I see is that, how much aura to give to a player? This could maybe be done by adding a leveling system which can be upgraded by playing the game more often or maybe even having a higher ppp or kdr. However I suggest that there be no limit to aura and that it shall be very difficult to get it. It shall be so hard as though only Super Pros can attain it. aka top 20 strongest level currently.

Please tell me what you guys think of this idea.I would be happy to hear any suggestions :)

Mediocre
Recruit

Re: "Aura"

Postby darkstar 1 » 6 May 2016, 11:08

I don't really think it fits in pb2.5, maybe it is usefull as an option for a radioactive look?
darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Return to General Discussion