How'd You Come across Your PB2 Username?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: How'd You Come across Your PB2 Username?

Postby supertramp » 14 June 2016, 12:39

I was in 7eleven that night when I wanted to buy a bottle of beer, then I realized that I didn't have enough money to pay it. I begged the cashier to let it go with the money I had but he refused. 3 seconds later a tramp came in and robbed the store then ran away. The cashier asked me to catch the robber, but I refused because the robber gave me the bottle of beer I wanted. My uncle Ben (he was finding me that night), was 2 meters away from the robber tried to stop the robber but got shot and died. Uncle Ben was killed by the same tramp that I refused to catch earlier.

supertramp
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby mingo1 » 14 June 2016, 17:54

supertramp wrote:I was in 7eleven that night when I wanted to buy a bottle of beer, then I realized that I didn't have enough money to pay it. I begged the cashier to let it go with the money I had but he refused. 3 seconds later a tramp came in and robbed the store then ran away. The cashier asked me to catch the robber, but I refused because the robber gave me the bottle of beer I wanted. My uncle Ben (he was finding me that night), was 2 meters away from the robber tried to stop the robber but got shot and died. Uncle Ben was killed by the same tramp that I refused to catch earlier.

Are you Peter Parker?

...Spiderman!? Is that you?!
mingo1
Administrator

Postby DoomWrath » 14 June 2016, 18:06

I used the name "DoomWrath" on all sites/accounts from 2009 or so to early 2015, where I began phasing out the name in favour of "Doomzerker".

I decided upon the name DoomWrath since I wanted something that sounded fairly threatening, being an edgy teen at the time. I crushed together 'Doom', a name I played at the local laser tag under, along with 'Wrath', because most sites already had the name 'Doom' taken.

Then I went for "Doomzerker" since I started to tire of my previous username, and wanted something that was more reflective of me rather than what an edgy teen thought was neat 5 years ago. Plus, a Brazilian band decided to copy my username, and I wanted to have something original. I kept the first part, "Doom", since everyone online knows me by that name, but replaced "Wrath" with "Zerker", inspired by the Gunzerker class from Borderlands 2 - a game I marathon yearly, and Viking Berserkers, since I have some viking heritage.
DoomWrath
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby iDomino » 16 June 2016, 15:32

I've been watching a movie called "Domino" which was about a female bounty hunter who had to prove her ability to kill somebody in order to officially join that thang. So she shot her mates' arm off just for the lulz of it. I was pretty fascinated of that and named my first account with the name of it "Bounty Hunter Domino". Recently people were saying that my name sounded stupid so I wanted to change it to Domino, but it was taken at the moment so me in my genius brain thought that an "i" before the name would make it up. That's how I came across my username.
iDomino
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby rayriflepie » 19 June 2016, 22:49

Well i like the ray rifle gun in this game and i like pie so there you go. :)
rayriflepie
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby mingo1 » 20 June 2016, 00:59

rayriflepie wrote:Well i like the ray rifle gun in this game and i like pie so there you go. :)

*slow clap*

Lmao, this is simple. Very simple. That's totally not a bad thing either, I like it.

Cool name!

:D
mingo1
Administrator

Postby Cpt Epsilon Tex » 21 June 2016, 21:20

Cpt came from rang in the US Military. (captain) and Epsilon Tex name is from Red vs Blue. My hero's name is Epsilon Tex who is deadly like hell. So i combined them. But in most games my name is XDarkLandX
Cpt Epsilon Tex
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby saw- » 22 June 2016, 08:53

Well, I like saw maps and Saw movie franchise, so, yea...
And it looks good when someone finds a map called saw--saw

saw-
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Kubara » 22 June 2016, 23:36

Read a book by Andy McNab, he gave the villain the name of Kubara, so I thought, why not?
Kubara
Recruit

Postby K2Shape » 24 June 2016, 08:15

I remember i was playing a FPS game like long time ago [Cant remember the game name]
There was a favourite gun that I like in that game and the gun was named as "K2" (Although name was longer but its primary name was K2, and it looks something like FN-FAL).

And the best thing was, its was a poor assault rifle that no one used much cause it sucks (High recoil,slow movement speed with it, medium accuarcy and poor dmg, its like CS-pistol, not worst but something you would not use.) yet I was good at it and sometimes I am being called a hacker cause of it.
So yea, thats the first part.

The second part was because of my personality of how it can change and adapt to the situation easily like a random shape, so thats the second part.
K2Shape
Recruit

Postby ECC9 » 25 June 2016, 09:33

My first account name was (-data lost-). I changed the password and i lost it.

When i tried to log on again i see the account do'sen't exist.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I maked an account Ghost captain etc....then i watched videos of plazma burst 2 on youtube.
When i clicked on a youtube video i see that ECC guys is cool.

Then why no,i created an account called ECC9 and idk how,i don't got a ban for impersionating (Anyway i didn't want to imppersionate ECC,this is the reason why i put 9 at the name). Then i use that account now,also Im waiting to erics reply if he can backup my old acc.

Also the ''9'' is my one of favourite numbers,so i created an account called The LeGeNdArY 9 because the ''legendary'' is because i joined plazma burst 2 on 2013 so im ''legend''.

I have 2 main alts:

dndmage ((account disabled)) / The LeGeNdArY 9

Bye!! :D
Last edited by ECC9 on 11 July 2016, 11:57, edited 1 time in total.

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Kman910 » 11 July 2016, 10:15

Kman is a nickname my aunty gave me.(Ive been stuck with it for 5 years).
I got 910 because we I won 910 $910 in KENO.
Kman910
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby PotatoAssasin » 3 November 2016, 23:12

well it all started with steam. so my steam account was named potato assassin, well and i decided to use it on everything but i have mailed eric gurt to change my name into uncle dog

LELELLL TRYIEN

if ya col ya knewo it lcap hands cla calp
PotatoAssasin
Recruit

Postby tehswordninja » 4 November 2016, 21:20

Please don't nercopost. I'll leave this topic up but make sure to read dates before replying.
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby 49er » 7 November 2016, 22:19

I had this obsession with the California gold rush back in 2011 so I picked this name. It's NOT related to the football team at all.
49er
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Fish 20 » 8 November 2016, 03:43

Funny story, actually. Before I came to my final decision with this username, I had other accounts back then. Ever since I ditched them, I pretty much never came back to them. After a long time away from this game, I tried to come up with a very simple name. Then this popped into my head, and that's why I'm here.

(Thank you for taking your time to read this.)
Fish 20
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby ZapruderFilm » 3 December 2016, 11:27

My main got banned.
I acquired my main name MrMcShroom after meeting an interesting fella on shrooms and reading a child's book called MrMcBroom

After my main got banned, I just picked this name because of its morbid background.

Look it up if you want to know what it is.

ZapruderFilm
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Protonoid » 3 December 2016, 12:26

So basically, I didn't thought much for my PB2 Username.
I just randomly typed in what was in my mind.
What I got was Proton which was not available, So I tried iProton, which was again unavailable ..

And finally, I came across Protonoid.
Protonoid
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby guest-electric fish » 3 December 2016, 12:48

My username came thanks to my 1st friend lwcasss who when i met him for the 1st time i was roleplaying as an electric fish and after he credited for my idea in another map i decided to name myself guest-electric fish in honor of him who helped me to register in plazma burst 2
guest-electric fish
Falkok [250]

Postby Hunter4408 » 4 December 2016, 18:28

I don't even know. I've had this username since the early 2000's.
Hunter4408
Usurpation Soldier [50]

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion