Whoa... Is PB2.5 Actually PB3?!

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: Whoa... Is PB2.5 Actually PB3?!

Postby Ramires_ » 26 April 2016, 23:34

I personally don't care what the name is, I just want improvement. Don't get me wrong, PB2 is a great game, but there are some flaws in it that everyone wants to get rid off. So yeah, Eric, huge W for deliciously exquisite pizza sauce us with your Twitter post, but no pressure (lul jk), good luck with the game, I'll be there.
Ramires_
Recruit

Postby Tempus » 27 April 2016, 01:14

Heyo,

lets stop with the large texts that have nothing to do with the topic. Consider this a warning.

3.2 • Do not make off-topic posts. Any reply that does not fit the subject of the topic is not permitted. If you want to chat with the topic owner or make any other comments, use the forum's private messaging system.
3.2.1 - Avoid freeposting. Your posts should add meaningful content to the forum; new topics must incite some kind of discussion.

Thanks
Tempus
Advisor

Postby Wardemption » 28 April 2016, 20:02

Plazma Burst the Game.
100% great.
Pb2.5 sounds good tho, for now at least.
Wardemption
Falkok [250]

Postby Ramires_ » 28 April 2016, 21:46

Tempus wrote:Heyo,

lets stop with the large texts that have nothing to do with the topic. Consider this a warning.

3.2 • Do not make off-topic posts. Any reply that does not fit the subject of the topic is not permitted. If you want to chat with the topic owner or make any other comments, use the forum's private messaging system.
3.2.1 - Avoid freeposting. Your posts should add meaningful content to the forum; new topics must incite some kind of discussion.

Thanks

Who you talking to?
Ramires_
Recruit

Postby mingo1 » 29 April 2016, 00:29

Ramires_ wrote:
Tempus wrote:Heyo,

Thanks

Who you talking to?

There were large blocks of text on page 1 that had no relevance to the post.

;)
mingo1
Administrator

Postby stormforce » 30 April 2016, 15:45

mrblake213 wrote:Plazmaburst: The Noir Lime
Plazmaburst: Attack of the Usurpation Forces
Plazmaburst: Revenge of the Marines
Plazmaburst: A new Hope
Plazmaburst: Usurpation Strikes Back
Plazmaburst: Return of the Proxy
Plazmaburst: The Noir Awakens

Yes. Great titles.

Those are references to star wars.

stormforce
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby lobo branco » 1 May 2016, 00:28

not the pb2.5 and like a "Update" and a bridge that connects the pb2 to PB3: (answered that I would like to post a small idea for pb2.5 I know that is not a suitable place but what I can not post it in the discussion of why pb2.5 was closed then sorry) and my idea and the next PETS yes PETS tA but what it is because this idea and different and laborious and pets would be as if they were a faithful companion that you can give orders interact to caring send (ok take the give affection and because a shooter -_-) and eric gurt could put it if he wants to pb2.5 not now because he has a lot of work and I want to disrupt the development of the game he could put the commands in a useless key on pb2 .5 as the H or I or L or Y last but that my idea has a side effect that I think could affect the multplayer our beautiful hated by some and loved by others LAG yes pets are number and this can press on time to play now I entar deeper still in we could customize our pets and when I talk about pets refrain me eagles wolves hawks dogs and tigers in my opinion are clear legal in we would only have one type of them (I'd take the wolf because I love wolves <3) and more in we would have control over them they only attack the player to shoot at us or they would attack our targets shot (remember that I do not want to hinder the development of this for me and one of the best games because it is one of the well few who have access) anyway if someone you liked my idea and have contact with Mr. Gurt send the same this post so maybe in the future this idea can come please and entertain us from already thank you guys (I forget the pets also would have a armor in the customization we would be able to choose the color of the / feathers and also eye color spoke)
lobo branco
Recruit

Postby KARL SERG » 1 May 2016, 09:12

lobo branco wrote:-huge wall of unstructured Text-

Non-comrade, this idea will NOT fit. Pets don't have a place in the Plazma Burst Series (unless they would be strays which attacked Soldiers). This is not an RPG Game and having a Pet around you will not help (especially when somebody selfboosts, uses a Teleport Gun or something like that).

I understand that this is what you want, but you need to understand that what you want is not necessarily the best or even good at times.

If PB2,5 will have Animals, they won't accompany the Players.
KARL SERG
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby mingo1 » 1 May 2016, 19:50

lobo branco wrote:-large block of text which can be read above-

Ay man, no disrespect, but to make this on-topic - this is definitely not how I see the future of Plazma Burst.

I want innovation for 2.5 and / or 3, but pets I don't feel would have a spot in the game.

Sorry bro!

8)
mingo1
Administrator

Postby lobo branco » 13 January 2017, 06:44

well man,The "pets" are a innvation.They can be used to defend your real player,like an dog shield,or somenthing...But ok im see that they can be hard to made of zero.Its just my opnion but ok.

KARL SERG wrote:
lobo branco wrote:-huge wall of unstructured Text-

Non-comrade, this idea will NOT fit. Pets don't have a place in the Plazma Burst Series (unless they would be strays which attacked Soldiers). This is not an RPG Game and having a Pet around you will not help (especially when somebody selfboosts, uses a Teleport Gun or something like that).

I understand that this is what you want, but you need to understand that what you want is not necessarily the best or even good at times.

If PB2,5 will have Animals, they won't accompany the Players.

Guy they can be usefull!! of so many times!!Like use they to distract soldiers,send they to kill an isolated enemy or to be a movel shield.Yes they can be usefull and more:My original ideia were to add guns in the pets,or ride in them.But i see that it can be not necessay unless Gurt made a map special for them.Now i hear some rumors,that Gurt want do an AI less "OP",and turn the game more to stealth.So i think that they can be usefull to distract and be Shields JUST IT nothig and nothing less.(and to be my companios i'm so alone in real life) ç-ç
Last edited by Kiriakos Gr96 on 13 January 2017, 20:41, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Double post
lobo branco
Recruit

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 13 January 2017, 20:42

lobo branco dont double post the next time use the edit button.
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Postby lord of power » 13 January 2017, 22:03

KIRIAKOS GR96 wrote:lobo branco dont double post the next time use the edit button.

Good to know you're doing something to justify your admin rank on this website. Keep it up man!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

lord of power
Recruit

Postby tehswordninja » 14 January 2017, 01:36

lobo branco wrote:Guy they can be usefull!! of so many times!!Like use they to distract soldiers,send they to kill an isolated enemy or to be a movel shield.Yes they can be usefull and more:My original ideia were to add guns in the pets,or ride in them.But i see that it can be not necessay unless Gurt made a map special for them.Now i hear some rumors,that Gurt want do an AI less "OP",and turn the game more to stealth.So i think that they can be usefull to distract and be Shields JUST IT nothig and nothing less.(and to be my companios i'm so alone in real life) ç-ç

Don't nercopost, topic locked. Please, read the date of a topic before posting, or message a staff member to bump the topic.
lord of power wrote:
KIRIAKOS GR96 wrote:lobo branco dont double post the next time use the edit button.

Good to know you're doing something to justify your admin rank on this website. Keep it up man!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

Good to know you're not helping the situation. You will receive a warning.
who needs a PB2.5 release date, anyways?
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Previous

Return to General Discussion