Fix The PP

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Fix The PP

Postby SupremeBape » 17 April 2016, 01:42

Recently i have just lost pp from Moist, i killed him 4 times in a row in xnx-railwars but i get one unlucky spawn and he kills me next thing i know -.09...... So what are you trying to say Bape? Im trying to say that pp is pure crap it cheats players, how can you lose loads of pp but not gain it back from the same player... tbh the 2013 system was way better because you could actually gain back your pp if you did kill them and not wait another day to gain the pp in fact its hard to find pp nowadays because people just camp and wait . What im trying to say is Eric hasn't done anything to improve the game since 2013 ,and now the game has lost alot of good players. In essence if we went back to the old 2013 system im sure people would come back to the game and actually find the game more competitive

SupremeBape

Re: Fix The PP

Postby Silent Aurora » 17 April 2016, 04:31

Eric hasn't made any updates because hes working on PB2.5

The PP system has been disliked a lot recently, but we cant do much about it. So I suggest you should just play unranked/custom maps if it stresses you that much.
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Postby SupremeBape » 17 April 2016, 18:53

Playing unranked/custom maps are stupid. When you play unranked you find laggers everywhere no point in that and i doubt Eric is making pb2.5 you really cant work on a game for 5 years and expect people to wait. Custom maps now are laggy as hell , and now to play pb2 you have to have a gaming pc like wtf. This game is dying quickly Eric needs to sell this game to someone who really cares about it....

SupremeBape

Postby Silent Aurora » 17 April 2016, 19:44

Woah woah, let me clarify some things that were incorrect in your statement.

SupremeBape wrote:i doubt Eric is making pb2.5

Check his twitter, you can find his progress with pb2.5

SupremeBape wrote:you really cant work on a game for 5 years and expect people to wait.

PB2.5 was announced around September/November 2015, he was never working on it since 2011

SupremeBape wrote: This game is dying quickly Eric needs to sell this game to someone who really cares about it....

This game is 5 years old, pretty old for a flash game so.its expected for it to die one day. Its inevitable. Keep on mind PB2 is just his side project, something he does in his free time, he mainly focuses on his other main projects.
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Postby ustopable » 18 April 2016, 04:35

SupremeBape wrote:Playing unranked/custom maps are stupid. When you play unranked you find laggers everywhere no point in that and i doubt Eric is making pb2.5 you really cant work on a game for 5 years and expect people to wait. Custom maps now are laggy as hell , and now to play pb2 you have to have a gaming pc like wtf. This game is dying quickly Eric needs to sell this game to someone who really cares about it....

Laggers can be killed in a normal way and all who doesn't even lag have the largest advantage over us why because when you do self boost and other stuffs laggers screen doesn't update his screen fast making you look like you are teleporting everywhere and pb 2.5 started last year what do you expect to a single guy working on a game, make a game within 1 month?
He didn't work for pb2.5 for 5 years he worked like 1 year. From what i know he updated PB2 August 15 if you thought the pb 2.5 was worked for 5 years maybe you just read the gossip going around that pb3 will be released
When you said you need a gaming PC to play pb2 one of my crappy computer which could only run GBA Emulator games could run this game not smooth but enough for me to enjoy the game.
Yeah this game is dying but if he sell this game to another person i doubt what would happen to the game see COH 2 the game was sold to Sega and now it was like banned in Russia. From what i remember Command and Conquer Series was made by Westwood or something but when Westwood is gone or something the atmosphere of the game was gone but if we take it to a level of this game look for Battalion Series the game was supposed to come out with multiplayer and Level Editor but what happened? A gaming company bought it and now its dead it is a successful game it was a game based on Advance Wars Series but a gaming company killed it.
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby assasinguy » 18 April 2016, 22:10

The system isn't going to be changed in PB2, but hopefully we'll have a better one in PB2.5. If you want to make sure of that send your criticisms to Eric in a constructive format and he'll know what not to do next time.
assasinguy
assasinguy
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby pixelbyte » 18 April 2016, 22:15

i dislike how the top player has 4 pp while before somebody got 10k http://prntscr.com/atxhpz

pixelbyte

Postby wreak » 18 April 2016, 23:48

There is a quick solution to it. I focus on surviving and retaliation rather than going aggressive and trying to get all the kills.
wreak
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Return to General Discussion